+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

kanulia27

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
AOR Received.
22/10/2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
29/10/2013
Med's Done....
26/11/2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/6/14
VISA ISSUED...
4/7/14 Delivered 16/7/14
LANDED..........
August 2014
Congrats

Omo Naija said:
Hi all,

Quite a while...Kinda busy these days... just wanted to check in and testify to the glory of God that i just got a job as a Senior Business Analyst with IBM Canada.

Please keep up your faith as the sky is just a stepping stone here.

for those still awaiting Visa and and yet to land...my advice; please ensure you get all the necessary "international" certifications BEFORE you land as Canada is quite expensive to take most courses.

All the best guys.

kanulia27

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
AOR Received.
22/10/2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
29/10/2013
Med's Done....
26/11/2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/6/14
VISA ISSUED...
4/7/14 Delivered 16/7/14
LANDED..........
August 2014
Avo rain down positive updates this week IJN

Newjwel

May 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Sep 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
5/2016
LANDED..........
Waiting for visa

Gofame

Oct 16, 2013
Omo Naija said:
Hi all,

Quite a while...Kinda busy these days... just wanted to check in and testify to the glory of God that i just got a job as a Senior Business Analyst with IBM Canada.

for those still awaiting Visa and and yet to land...my advice; please ensure you get all the necessary "international" certifications BEFORE you land as Canada is quite expensive to take most courses.

All the best guys.

Wow!!!!........Congratulations!!!.....this is great and encouraging

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
Omo Naija said:
Hi all,

All the best guys.
Woooowwwww. Checked the date u landed. Wow. Congratulations.

This is a fantastic news.

May God keep opening great doors for you

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
Omo Naija said:
Hi all,

All the best guys.
Congratulations broda! The Lord has just started with you. You'll reap and possess all your possessions in Canada in Jesus name. So happy for this sweet news.
Wish you all da very best always.

Dada-Karma

oscartan

Feb 4, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Yes
Omo Naija said:
Hi all,

All the best guys.
Congrats on your new job bro

NwaMarie

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-9-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
7/10/2014
Med's Done....
27/10/2014
Passport Req..
8/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2014
Thanks

Omo Naija said:
Hi all,

All the best guys.
Omo Naija,thanks for the million dollar advice. It's one thing to get PRV and another to get a job when one lands. Congratulations on your job. Thanks for sharing.

ekundapsy

Feb 11, 2011
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2011
Doc's Request.
with application
Nomination.....
PER recieved 03-08-2011
AOR Received.
NOT YET
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
RBVO 29-08-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
27-07-2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
12-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
30-05-2014
Hello, everyone....
Sorry for my total absence in the last few months....
Was busy with a very important exam, but through now.
I landed in Canada on Friday, 30th May 2014, through the Lester B. Pearson International Airport in Toronto by 3:30pm.
My journey began in Nigeria on Thursday, 29th May 2014. British airways flight to London by 23:15pm. The airport departure lounge was very hot, but didn't really feel it because of the excitement. We had a very great turbulence free flight, and landed Heathrow by 5:35am. The wait for the connecting flight was about 7 hours, so, was able to explore the duty free section of the airport very well. The flight from London to Toronto was also about 7 hours.
Everyone was very friendly and welcoming. It was with all smiles, as they greeted me 'Welcome to Canada' from one station to another. At the Immigration counter, everything just went smoothly. No questions about POF, Goods to follow list or goods accompanying list. The Immigration officer just asked me for my address in Canada, and I gave it to him. He just stamped and signed my COPR and handed it over to me for signing. He then directed me to the Services Canada desk, where I was given my SIN number. The Officer there was a very pleasant man....His son was born in the same town I was, so we struck a friendly note on that....
Then, I was directed to the newcomers' section where a package was given to me. All smiles....and 'Welcome to Canada' again...
All in all, it took me about 25 minutes on the whole process, about 10 of which was spent on a queue to see the immigration officer.
I went to baggage claim to retrieve my luggage, and was greeted at the Airport by someone who was contacted to meet me by someone else on my behalf. Their hospitality is unrivaled. I was taken to their house in Mississauga to a warm bath, warm Nigerian food and a warm bed, but not until I had insisted on taking a stroll through the neighbourhood later in the day, and later watching the beautiful sunset on the balcony at about 10pm....I just couldn't help thanking God for the opportunity granted me.....It felt like the happiest day of my life
The following morning, I got on WestJet flight 435 to Edmonton, where my welcoming family was waiting for me.
So far, I am still in awe of the simplicity of life, and the friendliness of total strangers, the orderliness of a simple society and the blissfulness of life in this clime....
I had an appointment scheduled at Scotiabank today to open an account, and will apply for my health card tomorrow at Alberta health.
I pray that everyone looking forward to seeing this particular day will live to see it soon and in good health, AMEN!!!!!

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
ekundapsy said:
Hello, everyone....
I landed in Canada on Friday, 30th May 2014, through the Lester B. Pearson International Airport in Toronto by 3:30pm.
My journey began in Nigeria on Thursday, 29th May 2014. British airways flight to London by 23:15pm. The airport departure lounge was very hot, but didn't really feel it because of the excitement. We had a very great turbulence free flight, and landed Heathrow by 5:35am. The wait for the connecting flight was about 7 hours, so, was able to explore the duty free section of the airport very well. The flight from London to Toronto was also about 7 hours.
Everyone was very friendly and welcoming. It was with all smiles, as they greeted me 'Welcome to Canada' from one station to another. At the Immigration counter, everything just went smoothly. No questions about POF, Goods to follow list or goods accompanying list. The Immigration officer just asked me for my address in Canada, and I gave it to him. He just stamped and signed my COPR and handed it over to me for signing. He then directed me to the Services Canada desk, where I was given my SIN number. The Officer there was a very pleasant man....His son was born in the same town I was, so we struck a friendly note on that....
Then, I was directed to the newcomers' section where a package was given to me. All smiles....and 'Welcome to Canada' again...
All in all, it took me about 25 minutes on the whole process, about 10 of which was spent on a queue to see the immigration officer.
I went to baggage claim to retrieve my luggage, and was greeted at the Airport by someone who was contacted to meet me by someone else on my behalf. Their hospitality is unrivaled. I was taken to their house in Mississauga to a warm bath, warm Nigerian food and a warm bed, but not until I had insisted on taking a stroll through the neighbourhood later in the day, and later watching the beautiful sunset on the balcony at about 10pm....I just couldn't help thanking God for the opportunity granted me.....It felt like the happiest day of my life
The following morning, I got on WestJet flight 435 to Edmonton, where my welcoming family was waiting for me.
So far, I am still in awe of the simplicity of life, and the friendliness of total strangers, the orderliness of a simple society and the blissfulness of life in this clime....
I had an appointment scheduled at Scotiabank today to open an account, and will apply for my health card tomorrow at Alberta health.
I pray that everyone looking forward to seeing this particular day will live to see it soon and in good health, AMEN!!!!!
Big Congratulations! You have to update your status to LANDED please, so we can see it and remember that the dream can be realised. Please keep us posted as you settle in. All the best from naija.

switchlanes

Star Member
Jan 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2012
Doc's Request.
IELTS
Nomination.....
30-04-2013
AOR Received.
06-07-2012
IELTS Request
06-07-2012
File Transfer...
16-07-2013
Med's Request
06-11-2013
Med's Done....
07-11-2013
Interview........
ecas - in process medical recieved 13-11-2013
Passport Req..
24-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-03-2014
LANDED..........
5/06/2014
ekundapsy said:
Hello, everyone....
congrat bro.... thank God for a successful landing

kolemm

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
MAY 2012
Med's Request
OCT 2013
Med's Done....
NOV 2013
Passport Req..
JUNE 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
AUG 2014
ekundapsy said:
Hello, everyone....
Good to hear from you again after a short break. I'm happy that you finally landed.
Wish you all the best in your endeavours.

babakura

Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2011
Nomination.....
23-09-2012
AOR Received.
02-01-13
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Interview........
ecas Med received: 19th March 2013
Passport Req..
8th Nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 th Nov 2013
LANDED..........
20 Nov 2013
Omo Naija said:
Hi all,

All the best guys.
Tell them ooo ... Same info I have been preaching on this forum for a while now ... Whosoever has ear let him hear or Whosoever has eyes let him read ...

Congrats on your new job

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
ekundapsy said:
Hello, everyone....
Everyone was very friendly and welcoming. It was with all smiles, as they greeted me 'Welcome to Canada' from one station o another. At the Immigration counter, everything just went smoothly. No questions about POF, Goods to follow list or goods accompanying list. The Immigration officer just asked me for my address in Canada, and I gave it to him. He just stamped and signed my COPR and handed it over to me for signing. He then directed me to the Services Canada desk, where I was given my SIN number. The Officer there was a very pleasant man....His son was born in the same town I was, so we struck a friendly note on that....
Congrats

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
bumpy5ng said:
dear house what advice do you have for new applicants. i'm planning to apply in this new fsw window. my bsc certificate is more than 10 yrs old & someone told me its not valid for verification.
There is no restriction on the dates of degree certificates to use........it's only your years of experience that must be within the last ten years.Other than that reality,the "someone" gave you a wrong and false information.
Hurry up and start your evaluation as soon as you can at www.wes.org.
Cheers.