+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
solomonwise said:
Can you provide a link to the "reputable Canadian immigration law firm" website?

http://www.canadavisa.com/

I still wonder why 2173 is not included in the list

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ksa0510 said:
NOC Code Profession Application received
1112 Fin & investment analyst 491
2131 Civil Eng 257
2132 Mechanical Eng 264
2174 Computer Programmers and IMD 450
2171 Info Sys analysts & Consultant 263

The listed professions above will get to the 1000 capping limit by June or early July,2014.

Please submit as soon as you can if your occupation falls within these groups.

Note: Numbers of applications receive as at today is still zero on CIC website. The numbers shown above are from reputable Canadian immigration law firm based in Vancouver and Toronto Canada.

For more info on capping visit
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11gAbKSoDoOr1s8_raB1qwz0i-ZH0NyNWhhn18O6kHwQ/htmlview?sle=true#

Good luck to all applicants
What I mean is the link to the data above not just the website

CBB

Star Member
Apr 6, 2014
...... Rev Pere Colineau, Cotonou BP02504.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2012
Doc's Request.
25-02-2014 with Med Req
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
I dont know
IELTS Request
Did IELTS Dec 2011
File Transfer...
Cant remember
Med's Request
25-02-2014
Med's Done....
05-03-2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
29-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-05-2014
LANDED..........
Summer 2014
;D :-* ;) :) ;D 8)

Brothers and sisters, House and the general assembly of our highly favored and blessed forum, the Lord has done it for me and my family. We got our passports from dhl today with our visas well stamped. Please join me in thanking God for His kindness and mercies showered on us.
It hasnt been easy but the Lord pulled us through. Each and every one of us shall get positive responses from AVO IJN, Amen.
Those of us in waiting, get ready for the rain of requests from AVO. Start preparing and start planning your dancing modes. The seniors, by divine inspiration said it, but i wasnt quite sure. Now i can tell you 100% that we all shall succeed. Its only a matter of time and enough prayers and positive spirit. It is well.

According to Gabrilla, 'dem stamp the Ugwu leaf for our passports'.

I want to use this medium to thank everybody that wished my family well. Everybody that encouraged me in one way or the other. I have been seeing your posts and comments of late since my last contribution. But my liver fail me to respond because i nor too sure of AVO. The wait between PPR and courier delivery of our passports nearly killed me.

Dada-Karma, Gabrilla, Collins, Omo naija, Preferred, Hakpoguma, Gentleandrew, ...... and every other person, may God richly bless you all.
Olukemi2, please apply quickly, dont waste time. The time to favor you is here.

My timeline is thus:

We applied for FSW in Feb 2012.
They received our application in March 2012.
I did IELTS in Dec 2011.
Medical request on Feb 25th 2014 with additional POF and PCC.
PPR on April 29th 2014.
Visas Issued on May 23rd 2014.
Received passports on the 3rd of June 2014.

NB:
If you used dhl like me, please pray very well oo. I live in PHC. My package was sent in error by dhl to Abuja instead. It took God and some federal shouting on my part to have them correct their mistake. They didnt even apologise but who cares!.

Thanks peeps!
CBB.

Gracetrust

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
Omo Naija said:
Hi all,

Quite a while...Kinda busy these days... just wanted to check in and testify to the glory of God that i just got a job as a Senior Business Analyst with IBM Canada.

Please keep up your faith as the sky is just a stepping stone here.

for those still awaiting Visa and and yet to land...my advice; please ensure you get all the necessary "international" certifications BEFORE you land as Canada is quite expensive to take most courses.

All the best guys.
Congrat Omo Naija. Thanks for the advise

Gracetrust

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
ekundapsy said:
Hello, everyone....
Sorry for my total absence in the last few months....
Was busy with a very important exam, but through now.
I landed in Canada on Friday, 30th May 2014, through the Lester B. Pearson International Airport in Toronto by 3:30pm.
My journey began in Nigeria on Thursday, 29th May 2014. British airways flight to London by 23:15pm. The airport departure lounge was very hot, but didn't really feel it because of the excitement. We had a very great turbulence free flight, and landed Heathrow by 5:35am. The wait for the connecting flight was about 7 hours, so, was able to explore the duty free section of the airport very well. The flight from London to Toronto was also about 7 hours.
Everyone was very friendly and welcoming. It was with all smiles, as they greeted me 'Welcome to Canada' from one station to another. At the Immigration counter, everything just went smoothly. No questions about POF, Goods to follow list or goods accompanying list. The Immigration officer just asked me for my address in Canada, and I gave it to him. He just stamped and signed my COPR and handed it over to me for signing. He then directed me to the Services Canada desk, where I was given my SIN number. The Officer there was a very pleasant man....His son was born in the same town I was, so we struck a friendly note on that....
Then, I was directed to the newcomers' section where a package was given to me. All smiles....and 'Welcome to Canada' again...
All in all, it took me about 25 minutes on the whole process, about 10 of which was spent on a queue to see the immigration officer.
I went to baggage claim to retrieve my luggage, and was greeted at the Airport by someone who was contacted to meet me by someone else on my behalf. Their hospitality is unrivaled. I was taken to their house in Mississauga to a warm bath, warm Nigerian food and a warm bed, but not until I had insisted on taking a stroll through the neighbourhood later in the day, and later watching the beautiful sunset on the balcony at about 10pm....I just couldn't help thanking God for the opportunity granted me.....It felt like the happiest day of my life
The following morning, I got on WestJet flight 435 to Edmonton, where my welcoming family was waiting for me.
So far, I am still in awe of the simplicity of life, and the friendliness of total strangers, the orderliness of a simple society and the blissfulness of life in this clime....
I had an appointment scheduled at Scotiabank today to open an account, and will apply for my health card tomorrow at Alberta health.
I pray that everyone looking forward to seeing this particular day will live to see it soon and in good health, AMEN!!!!!
Ekundapsy, congratulations.

xtreme

Feb 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-12-2013
Med's Request
03-01-2014
Med's Done....
13-01-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
02-09-2014
CBB said:

Brothers and sisters, House and the general assembly of our highly favored and blessed forum, the Lord has done it for me and my family. We got our passports from dhl today with our visas well stamped. Please join me in thanking God for His kindness and mercies showered on us.
It hasnt been easy but the Lord pulled us through. Each and every one of us shall get positive responses from AVO IJN, Amen.
Those of us in waiting, get ready for the rain of requests from AVO. Start preparing and start planning your dancing modes. The seniors, by divine inspiration said it, but i wasnt quite sure. Now i can tell you 100% that we all shall succeed. Its only a matter of time and enough prayers and positive spirit. It is well.

I want to use this medium to thank everybody that wished my family well. Everybody that encouraged me in one way or the other. I have been seeing your posts and comments of late since my last contribution. But my liver fail me to respond because i nor too sure of AVO. The wait between PPR and courier delivery of our passports nearly killed me.

Dada-Karma, Gabrilla, Collins, Omo naija, Preferred, Hakpoguma, Gentleandrew, ...... and every other person, may God richly bless you all.

My timeline is thus:

I did IELTS in Dec 2011.
PPR on May 29th 2014.

NB:
If you used dhl like me, please pray very well oo. I live in PHC. My package was sent in error by dhl to Abuja instead. It took God and some federal shouting on my part to have them correct their mistake. They didnt even apologise but who cares!.

Thanks peeps!
CBB.
Congrats CBB, you would continue to be favoured. Amen

CBB

Star Member
Apr 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2012
Doc's Request.
25-02-2014 with Med Req
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
I dont know
IELTS Request
Did IELTS Dec 2011
File Transfer...
Cant remember
Med's Request
25-02-2014
Med's Done....
05-03-2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
29-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-05-2014
LANDED..........
Summer 2014
xtreme said:
Congrats CBB, you would continue to be favoured. Amen

Xtreme, thank you very much. You shall have cause to rejoice also.
CBB

xtreme

Feb 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-12-2013
Med's Request
03-01-2014
Med's Done....
13-01-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
02-09-2014
ekundapsy said:
Hello, everyone....
Sorry for my total absence in the last few months....
Was busy with a very important exam, but through now.
I landed in Canada on Friday, 30th May 2014, through the Lester B. Pearson International Airport in Toronto by 3:30pm.
My journey began in Nigeria on Thursday, 29th May 2014. British airways flight to London by 23:15pm. The airport departure lounge was very hot, but didn't really feel it because of the excitement. We had a very great turbulence free flight, and landed Heathrow by 5:35am. The wait for the connecting flight was about 7 hours, so, was able to explore the duty free section of the airport very well. The flight from London to Toronto was also about 7 hours.
Everyone was very friendly and welcoming. It was with all smiles, as they greeted me 'Welcome to Canada' from one station to another. At the Immigration counter, everything just went smoothly. No questions about POF, Goods to follow list or goods accompanying list. The Immigration officer just asked me for my address in Canada, and I gave it to him. He just stamped and signed my COPR and handed it over to me for signing. He then directed me to the Services Canada desk, where I was given my SIN number. The Officer there was a very pleasant man....His son was born in the same town I was, so we struck a friendly note on that....
Then, I was directed to the newcomers' section where a package was given to me. All smiles....and 'Welcome to Canada' again...
All in all, it took me about 25 minutes on the whole process, about 10 of which was spent on a queue to see the immigration officer.
I went to baggage claim to retrieve my luggage, and was greeted at the Airport by someone who was contacted to meet me by someone else on my behalf. Their hospitality is unrivaled. I was taken to their house in Mississauga to a warm bath, warm Nigerian food and a warm bed, but not until I had insisted on taking a stroll through the neighbourhood later in the day, and later watching the beautiful sunset on the balcony at about 10pm....I just couldn't help thanking God for the opportunity granted me.....It felt like the happiest day of my life
The following morning, I got on WestJet flight 435 to Edmonton, where my welcoming family was waiting for me.
So far, I am still in awe of the simplicity of life, and the friendliness of total strangers, the orderliness of a simple society and the blissfulness of life in this clime....
I had an appointment scheduled at Scotiabank today to open an account, and will apply for my health card tomorrow at Alberta health.
I pray that everyone looking forward to seeing this particular day will live to see it soon and in good health, AMEN!!!!!
Congrats, may you receive favour from all in your new country.

oscartan

Feb 4, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Yes
CBB said:

My timeline is thus:

I did IELTS in Dec 2011.
PPR on April 29th 2014.

NB:

Thanks peeps!
CBB.
Congratulations CBB, I am glad reading your story. May you find every fulfillment as you proceed to your new destination in life.

coolK

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
oct 2014
Med's Done....
oct 2014
LANDED..........
jan. 2015 ( by the special grace of God)
CBB said:

My timeline is thus:

I did IELTS in Dec 2011.
PPR on April 29th 2014.

NB:

Thanks peeps!
CBB.

Glory to God. Congratulations wishing u a wonderful landing preparations. To God be the glory.

CBB

Star Member
Apr 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2012
Doc's Request.
25-02-2014 with Med Req
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
I dont know
IELTS Request
Did IELTS Dec 2011
File Transfer...
Cant remember
Med's Request
25-02-2014
Med's Done....
05-03-2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
29-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-05-2014
LANDED..........
Summer 2014
oscartan said:
Congratulations CBB, I am glad reading your story. May you find every fulfillment as you proceed to your new destination in life.

Thank you.

sanmi13

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2013
AOR Received.
24-10-2013 (PER)
olukemi2 said:
I applied for for Federal skilled worker program 2012, and received a mail denying me visa on some grounds, I wan to reapply for the ongoing one,am I to include my old UCI number in the form or leave it blank, also am I to include he refusal letter in my application or not?
Olukemi2, I will advice u leave the UCI space blank. Since u have applied once for FSWP, ur details will be with CIC..so let them pull it out themselves. We've had stories like that on this forum.

There is no need to include ur refusal letter with this application as its not asked for and does not improve ur chance of been selected. I hope u hv redressed the area where u were denied the previous time?

If u wouldn't mind, could u share the reason(s) for ur refusal that other time so that we can learn from ur experience.

wishing u the best this time around.

Oluspe

Feb 1, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Jan-2013
Nomination.....
16-May-2013

ritaliciously

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 MARCH-2014
AOR Received.
PER 23 APRIL-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
03-11-2014
CBB said:

My timeline is thus:

I did IELTS in Dec 2011.
PPR on April 29th 2014.

NB:

Thanks peeps!
CBB.
Congrats CBB So so happy for you