+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
Nothing like that ooo IJMN!!!
CBB said:
;D :-* ;) :) ;D 8)

Brothers and sisters, House and the general assembly of our highly favored and blessed forum, the Lord has done it for me and my family. We got our passports from dhl today with our visas well stamped. Please join me in thanking God for His kindness and mercies showered on us.
It hasnt been easy but the Lord pulled us through. Each and every one of us shall get positive responses from AVO IJN, Amen.
Those of us in waiting, get ready for the rain of requests from AVO. Start preparing and start planning your dancing modes. The seniors, by divine inspiration said it, but i wasnt quite sure. Now i can tell you 100% that we all shall succeed. Its only a matter of time and enough prayers and positive spirit. It is well.

According to Gabrilla, 'dem stamp the Ugwu leaf for our passports'.

I want to use this medium to thank everybody that wished my family well. Everybody that encouraged me in one way or the other. I have been seeing your posts and comments of late since my last contribution. But my liver fail me to respond because i nor too sure of AVO. The wait between PPR and courier delivery of our passports nearly killed me.

Dada-Karma, Gabrilla, Collins, Omo naija, Preferred, Hakpoguma, Gentleandrew, ...... and every other person, may God richly bless you all.
Olukemi2, please apply quickly, dont waste time. The time to favor you is here.

My timeline is thus:

We applied for FSW in Feb 2012.
They received our application in March 2012.
I did IELTS in Dec 2011.
Medical request on Feb 25th 2014 with additional POF and PCC.
PPR on April 29th 2014.
Visas Issued on May 23rd 2014.
Received passports on the 3rd of June 2014.

NB:
If you used dhl like me, please pray very well oo. I live in PHC. My package was sent in error by dhl to Abuja instead. It took God and some federal shouting on my part to have them correct their mistake. They didnt even apologise but who cares!.

Thanks peeps!
CBB.
Congratulations!!! I wish you the best of God..

Abiola KY

Star Member
Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 July 2013, Federal 2nd Sept 2016
Doc's Request.
NONE
Nomination.....
13th June 2016
AOR Received.
4th December 2013, Fed-CIC Dec 12 2016
IELTS Request
sent with application
tangowisky said:
Dear Abiola Ky,

My sincere apologies to the house as I was unavoidably absent from the meeting as a result of an official engagement.
Hope the meeting went well?
Tangowisky

Its being a while, the meeting went well.

Hope you are set for Passport request?

CBB

Star Member
Apr 6, 2014
...... Rev Pere Colineau, Cotonou BP02504.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2012
Doc's Request.
25-02-2014 with Med Req
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
I dont know
IELTS Request
Did IELTS Dec 2011
File Transfer...
Cant remember
Med's Request
25-02-2014
Med's Done....
05-03-2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
29-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-05-2014
LANDED..........
Summer 2014
;D :D ;) :) ;D 8) ;D :) :)

Thank you Kanulia27 and Tangowisky.
Good morning House. Please i need IOM telephone contact.
Anyone with this info should please pass it across to me please.
Thank you.

All of us expecting one update or the other should get set for showers of good news ASAP!

CBB
;D :) 8) ;D :D ;) :) :)

Phine_ay

Star Member
Jun 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
Nomination.....
30-09-2013
Med's Request
04-09-2014
Med's Done....
08-09-2014
Passport Req..
02-10-2014; Decision Made: 17-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-10-2014
CBB said:
;D :D ;) :) ;D 8) ;D :) :)

Thank you Kanulia27 and Tangowisky.
Good morning House. Please i need IOM telephone contact.
Anyone with this info should please pass it across to me please.
Thank you.

All of us expecting one update or the other should get set for showers of good news ASAP!

CBB
;D :) 8) ;D :D ;) :) :)
Congrats! I remember someone posted it sometime ago as stated below:

International Organization for
Migration (IOM)
Plot 74B, Michael Otedola
Crescent, GRA, Ikeja, Lagos
Tel: +234 7 0988 20688

Hope it will be useful.

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
CBB said:

Brothers and sisters, House and the general assembly of our highly favored and blessed forum, the Lord has done it for me and my family. We got our passports from dhl today with our visas well stamped. Please join me in thanking God for His kindness and mercies showered on us.
It hasnt been easy but the Lord pulled us through. Each and every one of us shall get positive responses from AVO IJN, Amen.
Those of us in waiting, get ready for the rain of requests from AVO. Start preparing and start planning your dancing modes. The seniors, by divine inspiration said it, but i wasnt quite sure. Now i can tell you 100% that we all shall succeed. Its only a matter of time and enough prayers and positive spirit. It is well.

I want to use this medium to thank everybody that wished my family well. Everybody that encouraged me in one way or the other. I have been seeing your posts and comments of late since my last contribution. But my liver fail me to respond because i nor too sure of AVO. The wait between PPR and courier delivery of our passports nearly killed me.

Dada-Karma, Gabrilla, Collins, Omo naija, Preferred, Hakpoguma, Gentleandrew, ...... and every other person, may God richly bless you all.
Olukemi2, please apply quickly, dont waste time. The time to favor you is here.

My timeline is thus:

We applied for FSW in Feb 2012.
They received our application in March 2012.
I did IELTS in Dec 2011.
Medical request on Feb 25th 2014 with additional POF and PCC.
PPR on April 29th 2014.
Visas Issued on May 23rd 2014.
Received passports on the 3rd of June 2014.

NB:
If you used dhl like me, please pray very well oo. I live in PHC. My package was sent in error by dhl to Abuja instead. It took God and some federal shouting on my part to have them correct their mistake. They didnt even apologise but who cares!.

Thanks peeps!
CBB.

CBB congratulations!!!! Amen to your prayers and may you be favoured in Canada.

kanulia27

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
AOR Received.
22/10/2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
29/10/2013
Med's Done....
26/11/2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/6/14
VISA ISSUED...
4/7/14 Delivered 16/7/14
LANDED..........
August 2014
Hi Olukemi 2,
Can you please share with the house at what stage and why your application was refused. I m sure it will greatly help someone not make same mistakes
Also I think the advice given by sanmi13 is on point except a senior has a contrary view
Pls seniors comment
God's speed this time

olukemi2 said:
I applied for for Federal skilled worker program 2012, and received a mail denying me visa on some grounds, I wan to reapply for the ongoing one,am I to include my old UCI number in the form or leave it blank, also am I to include he refusal letter in my application or not?

Aijaynwoke

Sep 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2013
Nomination.....
16-12-2013
Med's Request
03-10-2014
Med's Done....
16-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
26-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2014
LANDED..........
CBB said:

congratulations CBB, may you and all yours find God's favor in your new home. please where did you do the medicals in PHC?

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kanulia27 said:
Hi Olukemi 2,
Can you please share with the house at what stage and why your application was refused. I m sure it will greatly help someone not make same mistakes
Also I think the advice given by sanmi13 is on point except a senior has a contrary view
Pls seniors comment
God's speed this time

I really support your point.This will help others to learn.It is one of the reasons a forum like this was initiated.Thanks.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
olukemi2 said:
I applied for for Federal skilled worker program 2012, and received a mail denying me visa on some grounds, I wan to reapply for the ongoing one,am I to include my old UCI number in the form or leave it blank, also am I to include he refusal letter in my application or not?

So sorry for the unfortunate incidence.Can you please share with the house why you were refused so that we can learn.Thanks.

funshiba

Jun 4, 2014
Code:
Hello Friends

My name is Olufunso but feel free to call me funshiba. Im new here and started my application few weeks back.

I have spent the last few hours reading updates here and I must say I'm impressed with the energy here, the support rendered and the positive news here and there.

I will be writing my IELTS this weekend same day with my wife (Who is applying as the principal applicant).

So far;

I have downloaded the forms and filled
Paid WES and my status with them says awaiting schools confirmation (UNILAG)
Picked up police clearance
Transcript is expected to be with WES (Deg cert is already with them)

We are trying to be as fast as we can as I see it takes 2yrs a times

Congrats to those that has been successful so far and those waiting or just starting, I wish us the best of luck.

I read somewhere, someone talked bout building POF early, How is that? I will appreciate some lights on that and any other thing a rookie like me hasn't seen

thanks guys ;D

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
Phine_ay said:
Congrats! I remember someone posted it sometime ago as stated below:

International Organization for
Migration (IOM)
Plot 74B, Michael Otedola
Crescent, GRA, Ikeja, Lagos
Tel: +234 7 0988 20688

Hope it will be useful.
Nice one there Phine_Ay. Been looking for this info for a couple of days too.

Temi

Star Member
Dec 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/02/2012
AOR Received.
21/03/2012
Med's Request
30/01/2014
Med's Done....
7/02/2014
Interview........
13th May 2014
Passport Req..
13th May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
13th May 2014
Ekundapsy.... Baba. Congrats on your landing experience. I am happi u are heading Alberta. We shall see some day in Jesus' name. Really happy for u.

@CBB......u really don't need their phone no. Just send them a mail with title ''Flight Assistance'' via this email add.......oabikoye@iom.int.... U may copy toyekoya@iom.int. They are very efficient. They will reply in 2days. They will do everything without making a single call.

Men and brethren the time has come for u to smile.
Tangowisky....i am thinking about u. U shall smile very very soon.

CBB

Star Member
Apr 6, 2014
...... Rev Pere Colineau, Cotonou BP02504.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2012
Doc's Request.
25-02-2014 with Med Req
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
I dont know
IELTS Request
Did IELTS Dec 2011
File Transfer...
Cant remember
Med's Request
25-02-2014
Med's Done....
05-03-2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
29-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-05-2014
LANDED..........
Summer 2014
:) ;) :D ;D 8) ;D :D ;) :)

Phine_ay thanks for the link. Temi thank you very much. I think i'll do a mail to the addressess you sent. All the telephone numbers i got arent going through.

Aijaynwoke, we did our medicals at Prime Medical Centre, its in Cocaine Village very close to Artillery bus stop and within Okporo road axis.

CBB
:) ;) :D ;D 8) ;D :D ;) :)

meta4

Jun 4, 2014
wow, i am glad to have found this forum, i am impressed with the contributions so far read.
i just started my process, writing my IELTS in July.
i want to know if i can go ahead to request for my transcript or wait until i get my test result.
i guess i'm suppose to send them together right?
i also want to pay for the document assessment this week, so i can send the documents once gathered.
also, do i need to include the Waec scratch card i read about to verify my waec results?
i bet we don't need transcripts for waec like bachelors degree right?
i have also been trying to get letter of reference from the first place i worked as a contract staff but no response from them yet, can i do without that as i only worked a year and half with them.
when will it be considered late to submit my documents as i'm looking at august to be able to gather everything.
many questions to ask, but let me get response for these first to guide me in my process.
looking forward to a response.

funshiba

Jun 4, 2014
meta4 said:
wow, i am glad to have found this forum, i am impressed with the contributions so far read.
i just started my process, writing my IELTS in July.
i want to know if i can go ahead to request for my transcript or wait until i get my test result.
i guess i'm suppose to send them together right?
i also want to pay for the document assessment this week, so i can send the documents once gathered.
also, do i need to include the Waec scratch card i read about to verify my waec results?
i bet we don't need transcripts for waec like bachelors degree right?
i have also been trying to get letter of reference from the first place i worked as a contract staff but no response from them yet, can i do without that as i only worked a year and half with them.
when will it be considered late to submit my documents as i'm looking at august to be able to gather everything.
many questions to ask, but let me get response for these first to guide me in my process.
looking forward to a response.
Hello,

Im new aswell but my experience in the last few weeks,

I think you need to speed up your process, APPLY FOR YOUR TRANSCRIPT AND SCHOOL CERTIFICATE NOW.

you send direct to WES and they also need to send to school for confirmation...Time isnt on your side..

I think you should pull back your submission date to July, depending on the field some slots get filled up faster than others. I hope you wont be too late by August. I plan submitting all by this month end, Yet im worried im behind schedule

My rookie opinion though, I hope the seniors can come educate us better