+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
adereleadegbite said:
Dear All Professor on the forum,

Many thanks.

I was not awarded any points for the adaptability assessment factor because one of my signatories of the Manitoba Affidavit of Support is concurrently supporting multiple applications and as result, my application for nomination by the Province of Manitoba was not approved.

Please Sir, What do you think I can do from this point?
Simply find a replacement for that sponsor and re-fire the application.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Awoderu A.A said:
Hooorraaaaay!

I just opened my email box. Lo n behold, My Medical Request.
Congrat. That is a cheering news for the house.

loolo

Nov 24, 2010
N/A
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Sept 2011
AOR Received.
21 Dec 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon
Med's Request
31th Jan 2014
Med's Done....
15th Feb 2014
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
Pa Emo, how are you? Its been a while.

Loolo

E

ezinne

@ pa mufu

Did you say four hundred thousand Naira ? What for oh my goodness don't pay him anymoney abeg

Since u have your Per your number should be there n u can directly contact accra yourself

The earlier the better Spicey has voluntered to assist you

Please let's nt waist any time

cHeck your personal inbox on this forum you will c some messages there too as well

It is located at the top of this page where u have
HOME. ASSESMENT PROFILE HELP INBOX
Click on inbox

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
loolo said:
Pa Emo, how are you? Its been a while.

Loolo
my sister I suddenly became more occupied with deliverable than Barack Obama. But I cannot but come here to see how my people are faring.

VOA

Star Member
Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
1233/1122
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2010
Doc's Request.
Additiona docs. request 15-06-11
AOR Received.
01-03-2011 from CIO
IELTS Request
Sent with appl.
File Transfer...
01-03-2011
Med's Request
02-09-2011
Med's Done....
20-09-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-11-11
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-11
LANDED..........
MUFU said:
I thank all who advise me. ezinne. spicey. all my naija group brohter and sister. that agent man i see now is propar thif. i have copy the gsm number of the david cohet. my small sister will talk to am when i go back today.spicey i have get thet per PER lettre. i will look wether number is thier.yo u r yesterday advised is not big matter to me. i like the naija group. i see all my people shock over 13 children. it is not a matter of vex to me.thank you. somtimes i go call my small sister to join to esplane me more for computar. i no this naija group is strong for visa mattar. i want give the agent man balanse for the section he tell me four houndred tuousand.i want make him give me the fiil number and starmp.

Pa Mufuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
MUFU said:
I thank all who advise me. ezinne. spicey. all my naija group brohter and sister. that agent man i see now is propar thif. i have copy the gsm number of the david cohet. my small sister will talk to am when i go back today.spicey i have get thet per PER lettre. i will look wether number is thier.yo u r yesterday advised is not big matter to me. i like the naija group. i see all my people shock over 13 children. it is not a matter of vex to me.thank you. somtimes i go call my small sister to join to esplane me more for computar. i no this naija group is strong for visa mattar. i want give the agent man balanse for the section he tell me four houndred tuousand.i want make him give me the fiil number and starmp.
Please do not give a dime to that Agent However,since you have gotten a PER mail,kindly fetch your UCI and FIle number lets start from there.

Thank you

Chosenblessed

Jan 17, 2012
Hello all, pls how long does it take accra to send AOR according to the letter i got from cic, the PER was dated 12th jan but am yet to receive any news from accra.Should I write them since i've had a similar experience of unnecessary waiting without action from cic.Besides, when and how is the uci number used?

God will answer all of us speedily IJN!

Alfpharm

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-7-2011
AOR Received.
14-11-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
30-10-2013
Med's Done....
6-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2014 and DECISION MADE on 7-4 -2014
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
Hi Chosenblessed,
Just chill and join the queue,for those of us that recieved PER last year have not heard from ACCRA.
The waiting has just begun.

@Pa Awoderu,Congrats for your MR.

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
@pa Awoderu congrats on your MR and may the rest of the journey be smooth and quick.

@ pa Mufu please I beg you don't pay the man four hundred thousand oooooooooooo that's such a big amount and you can get advise free from this thread. To start with send Accra a mail to say you don't need a representative anymore and that all letters should be sent oyou directly give them your email and p.o box. Also explain to your agent that you don't have money to pay him that he should please give you your documents so you can keep them till when you have money but if he refuses then you know the next step to take.

Gather as much evidence as you can to show you are the father of your kids like birth certificate, family pictures, school fees receipt etc but you have to be sure Accra actually asked for proof so the agent should give you the letter from Accra requesting you to prove you are their father. You have not told us the ages of the children because there is a limit to how many people can live in a single house in Canada so you might have to also consider all that.

Lastly please don't use any consultant again not even David Cohen they are all the same, I used one of them and at the end I had to terminate the contract and relied on this forum, am glad spicy has offered to help that is the Naija spirit so get in torch with her and lets know as the case progresses.

@ all let's keep on keeping on for we shall all smile at the end, like I will always advise what we do, learn or practice this waiting period can be the key to our success in Canada so get busy, learn a skill, trade, write professional exams, research on sectors in Canada, do credential evaluation and when the PPR comes you will be fully ready.

Cheers
Tinuade.

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
Pa Awo, Baba o

Congratulations.

Pa Right and I are still waiting.
Pa Naija and Anty I.G are still wating

Pa Awo, Baba. you book your ticket to join your beloved son in Alberta

I hope to see you someday in Calgary.

I am glad to share in your joy, brother

Omoelle

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
1/2/12...... submitted 10/2/12
AOR Received.
24/5/10 in process:7/12/11, started processing: 18/4/12
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
26/5/10
Med's Request
18/06/2012
Med's Done....
18/07/2012
Passport Req..
10/10/12
VISA ISSUED...
29/10/12
LANDED..........
9/12/12
Pa awoderu
Baba rere baba ke, those dat xpects nothing shall Neva be disappointed..... I have learnt to take it kul and izzy from u, CONGRATS , am dancing alanta as usual.....

My peeps,,, our time is near lets start celebrating :-*

Pa mufu
Addition to all advise u ave gotten so far

A. U can find out from the cic site to know if your agent is even licensed to practice, his permit number should be on the documents you signed for him, key in this digits in the appropriate section in cic to confirm his status, then you can go ahead and FIRE him

B. if he is not licensed I guess you can report him to the cic after canceling your contract with him, if this is the case let him know dat he is bn reported to the Canadian authority

Your sister can help you do this

Above all I like your courage and strength :eek:

Love u allllllllll

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
@Alfpharm
When you said join the QUEUE, I remembered mandie,
This queue is growing longer by the day.
Patience and prayer is the name of the game now.

ladapo4luv

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2011
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
06 - 03 -2012
Fellow Nigerians, may all our dreams come true. @ pa awoderu, I say a big congratulations to you, may the remaining journey be smooth. For mandie, mama Ig, madam Tinu, Gabil, omoelle, pa right, Jackson, ezinne, emo, spicy and others too numerous to mention, u have rejoiced with others, others wil rejoice with you in the coming weeks, your expectations will not be cut short IJN. @ pa mufu, I am really impressed and can tell you that by the time you spend two weeks on this forum, u won't have a need for an agent. @ all, are we still having our meeting this month? I implore us to try to meet as the first quarter runs out.

A quick question though, how long does it take to receive an additional mail from Accra after medicals? I am also thinking of resigning from work to learn a skill in April, is this a good deal? Then, if you know anyone interested in buying a car, please kindly pm me.

Thank you.