+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Omoelle

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
1/2/12...... submitted 10/2/12
AOR Received.
24/5/10 in process:7/12/11, started processing: 18/4/12
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
26/5/10
Med's Request
18/06/2012
Med's Done....
18/07/2012
Passport Req..
10/10/12
VISA ISSUED...
29/10/12
LANDED..........
9/12/12
Ladapo4luv,

Amen o

My 2 kobo

I think u shldnt resign yet, until all is sorted out, d continuity in income will definitely come in handy,

If possible multitask, I.e juggle your work with the skill u intend to acquire..

Pa mufu,,,

Ds is to support wat I wrote earlier

****************News Release***************************

Tougher rules governing immigration consultants enacted and new regulator announced

Ottawa, June 28, 2011 — Legislation cracking down on crooked immigration consultants will come into force on June 30, 2011, Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney announced today.

At the same time, oversight of the consultant community is being turned over to the newly created Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC). “The Government of Canada has promised to crack down on crooked immigration consultants and their shady practices, and with Bill C-35, we now have the tools,” said the Minister.

Bill C-35 strengthens the rules governing those who charge their clients for immigration advice or representation, making it an offence for anyone other than an accredited immigration representative to conduct business, for a fee or other consideration, at any stage of an application or proceeding. It also increases penalties and fines for unauthorized representation and allows for more government oversight in order to improve the way in which immigration consultants are regulated.

With the designation of the ICCRC as the regulator of immigration consultants, consultants who are currently members in good standing of the Canadian Society of Immigration Consultants (CSIC) can begin to register with the ICCRC on June 30, 2011.

Immigration representatives must be either members in good standing of a provincial or territorial law society, including paralegals; members of the Chambre des notaires du Québec; or members of the governing body for immigration consultants.

A 120-day transitional period will be put in place to ensure a smooth transition and continuity of service for both CSIC members currently in good standing and their clients during the transition to the ICCRC. The transition period will end on October 28, 2011.

After a notice was published on March 19, 2011, in the Canada Gazette, Part I, proposing the ICCRC be designated the regulator of immigration consultants, over 70 percent of the public comments received during the 30-day consultation period supported the proposal to establish a new regulator of immigration consultants.

“The ICCRC has committed to accountability, transparency and good governance and has pledged to work to protect the interests of consumers,” added Minister Kenney. “Their efforts, backed by strong new legislation, will allow us to better serve people through our immigration processes and protect potential immigrants, all while improving the integrity of Canada's immigration system.”

Gnite all

E

ezinne

@ Mufu
@ interested Nigers

Canada Regulates Immigration Representatives
Canadian government recognizes consultants who are currently members in good standing of the Canadian Society of Immigration Consultants (CSIC). David is one of them

On April 13, 2004, Citizenship and Immigration Canada implemented regulations to govern the activities of Canadian immigration representatives.
Only lawyers who are members in good standing of a Canadian Law Society, or consultants who are members of the Canadian Society of Immigration Consultants, are authorized by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) to act as your Canadian immigration representative.

As a member in good standing of a Canadian Law Society, David Cohen is authorized by Citizenship and Immigration Canada to represent you.

To verify David Cohen's authority to represent you, please visit the following Canadian Government web page at:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/representative/verify-rep.asp

Once there, please scroll down to David Cohen's Law Society, Quebec Bar Association (Barreau du Québec), and click on the Membership Validation Service:
http://www.barreau.qc.ca/repertoire/details.jsp?Langue=en&noInterv=5121292

1. Select: All Regions
2. Enter Surname: Cohen
3. Enter First Name: David
4. Enter Company or Study: Campbell, Cohen
5. Click submit
David Cohen's name will then appear, confirmed, on that same search page. Clicking on David Cohen's name will take you to our law firm's listing in the membership-directory.If you are unable to access that page, you may contact the Quebec Bar Association (Barreau du Québec), directly by email at: information @ barreau.qc.ca and request that David
Cohen's membership be confirmed.

David is really good I can say that at gun point
Yes one may have fallen into the hands of evil n fraudlent men n may have experienced a lot from them but campbell cohen worsfol is different

He owns this canadavisa forum WE all are using he is well known in canada

You can go to bed n sleep while he handles your file

But is nt compuslory as for me PA Mufu you can use him n use the forum u will never regret it

E

ezinne

@ Oga ladi

Amen to those words of yours and Thank you . God will finish what HE alone started in your life. Human advise frome me is ---I dt think is wise to resign now but talk to God in prayers am sure He will direct you aright. Human ainformation is Great bt Gods revelation is Greater
I think its better you get your visas first go there n get ur sin n the rest do a lot of research n durning dt period take a decision on what next to do

After Mr is ppr max should be a month

CERUTTI

Star Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2009
Doc's Request.
30-10-2009
Med's Request
30-04-2010
Med's Done....
10-06-2010 ; Remedicals 21-07-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15/02/2012
VISA ISSUED...
05/03/2012
Dear friends,

I Picked up our visas from CHC Accra on monday.
I wish everybody success and may God grant you your heart desires.

Cheers and stay blessed

goldenapple

Star Member
Feb 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
16-04-2010, Doc Submitted:09-08-2010
AOR Received.
RBVO:05-10-2010,In-Process: 06-12-2011,Started Processing: 31-01-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with Full Docs (Overall Band: 8.5)
File Transfer...
21-04-2010
Med's Request
29-03-2012
Med's Done....
23-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
07-SEPT-2012
Awoderu A.A said:
Hooorraaaaay!

I just opened my email box. Lo n behold, My Medical Request.
Hurraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Congratulations the one and only Pa Awoderu! He be like say me I like your style. I go disappear too for a season and the day I appear on the forum under the anointing, MR go just land for inside my email! Congrats once again - may God perfect all that concerns you and yours in Jesus name. Amen.

E

ezinne

CERUTTI said:
Dear friends,

Cheers and stay blessed

Congratulatiossssssssssss

And a big Amen for your prayers

You will EAT the good of the land(canada land)
You hands will prosper in all the good things you lay ur hands to do in canada IJN. Amen

goldenapple

Star Member
Feb 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
16-04-2010, Doc Submitted:09-08-2010
AOR Received.
RBVO:05-10-2010,In-Process: 06-12-2011,Started Processing: 31-01-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with Full Docs (Overall Band: 8.5)
File Transfer...
21-04-2010
Med's Request
29-03-2012
Med's Done....
23-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
07-SEPT-2012
CERUTTI said:
Dear friends,

Cheers and stay blessed

Congrats Cerutti! God will make every crooked paths ahead of you straight in Jesus name. God and succeed - its your time.

Alfpharm

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-7-2011
AOR Received.
14-11-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
30-10-2013
Med's Done....
6-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2014 and DECISION MADE on 7-4 -2014
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
ezinne,
You used Cohen right? I used Cohen too and I am not regretting.
Can I call Cohen directly with those numbers you posted on the forum?

neddy

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrat Pa Awoderu.

The God who has remembered you will remember the rest of us in Jesus Name. Amen.

ofonzo

Nov 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2012
Nomination.....
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
23-10-2012
IELTS Request
18-05-12
Med's Request
26-11-2012
Med's Done....
21-12-2012
Passport Req..
01-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-03-2013
LANDED..........
02-08-2013

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
CERUTTI said:
Dear friends,

Cheers and stay blessed
At last :D
congrats and much blessings!

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
@ all,

see the link below and we may have to declare intensive prayers for backlogs.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/story/2012/03/07/pol-immigration-backlog-kenney.html

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
spokes said:
@ all,
http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/story/2012/03/07/pol-immigration-backlog-kenney.html
Prayers alone?! Spokes...We need to add FASTING to it with immediate effect. Where is da prayer worrior - momo Ig

FJ6

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-10
LANDED..........
28th Nov. 2012
spokes said:
@ all,

please let us read in between the lines; the minister made two things clear here apart from the option of just legislating that all backlog be cleared without justice similar to the occurrence in Newzealand.

Although (1) he floated the idea of eliminating old files to kill the backlog, Kenney also offered the option of (2)letting provincial and territorial governments go through current applications and pull out the ones that match their needs with what the applicants seek.

NOTE "We are launching a pilot project that will allow provinces and territories to 'mine the backlog' — in other words, to review the applications in the backlog and nominate those applicants they think their economies need now. We are also informing some applicants stuck in the federal skilled workers backlog about possible opportunities under the provincial nominee program," he said.

please by this i think it could be more of a blessing, please direct your prayer to aim at this extract of his statement. it might not help all per2008 but definately all pre2008 in the present NOC listing might just become first come first in as it shd naturally be.

please consider my words just an opinion not more.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
FJ6 said:
please let us read in between the lines; the minister made two things clear here apart from the option of just legislating that all backlog be cleared without justice similar to the occurrence in Newzealand.

Although (1) he floated the idea of eliminating old files to kill the backlog, Kenney also offered the option of (2)letting provincial and territorial governments go through current applications and pull out the ones that match their needs with what the applicants seek.

NOTE "We are launching a pilot project that will allow provinces and territories to 'mine the backlog' — in other words, to review the applications in the backlog and nominate those applicants they think their economies need now. We are also informing some applicants stuck in the federal skilled workers backlog about possible opportunities under the provincial nominee program," he said.

please by this i think it could be more of a blessing, please direct your prayer to aim at this extract of his statement. it might not help all per2008 but definately all pre2008 in the present NOC listing might just become first come first in as it shd naturally be.

please consider my words just an opinion not more.
I couldnt agree with you more....erasing all pre 2008 is not the only option on the table..could be a blessing in diguise for some. I would have thought halving current application to 10000 from 20000 was a way of dealing with the backlog, I guess I was wrong! Instead of refunding all that money to applicants, why cant they get more human resource to tackle it? Canadian immigration beats my imagination!
Mandie
Mandie