+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Pa Awoderu, Na wa o....what's da secret sir!

Congrats.....can u imagine......just like that.

May God grant you success in your medical and all others. Gbam

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
My naija people thank God to see every body in jollyful mind today.i know my matter is okay by God grace. PA AWODERU the God that do it for you will do it us. Please naija our people says that the persom who is asking for road no go lost. i have called my agent to show me the mail lettre but the man is storbon he now want the balance money for the section we have reach now. i want to remove the agent but will the office want me to send new Aplication as the tell me that him only can cancell the aplication if i want be smart. i have gether all the photo albom and hospital card. i dont have bapsitmal paper for them. will that one worry. please i need advised now becuase i can only stay for my computar for like 2 hour before i go for union meeting. please God will help all us. thank you naija group.

E

ezinne

@ Mufu

Tell us the name of your immigration agent. so we can know if he is ok.
You have every right to change him if u choose to. David cohen is another consultant that is good
You have to be wise in dealing with your consultants . I think you should pay him and allow him to send you the mail but he would have forwarded the mail to you immediately he got the mail from accra that is if he actually got a mail from accra

Pay him n ask him to forward the mail to you

When is your dead line to get the documents across to accra

Have u posted. Your question on Captain Qarax's trend

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
MUFU said:
My naija people thank God to see every body in jollyful mind today.i know my matter is okay by God grace. PA AWODERU the God that do it for you will do it us. Please naija our people says that the persom who is asking for road no go lost. i have called my agent to show me the mail lettre but the man is storbon he now want the balance money for the section we have reach now. i want to remove the agent but will the office want me to send new Aplication as the tell me that him only can cancell the aplication if i want be smart. i have gether all the photo albom and hospital card. i dont have bapsitmal paper for them. will that one worry. please i need advised now becuase i can only stay for my computar for like 2 hour before i go for union meeting. please God will help all us. thank you naija group.
@ Pa Mufu,

Dealing with consultants are like dealing with One's second wife who is the most difficult and most deceptive of them all.

Do you have your PER letter,if 'yes'do kindly send mail to Accra requesting to be intimated with your documents update. I have seen in MI3 Thread when some applicants who are using Representatives sent mail directly to CIO's and VO's and got response.

You can also call up CIO,telling them that you have got no response since the day you filled your application. At this juncture,they will ask you some personal questions and if current give you UCI and File number. These numbers will assist you in tracking your application down as well as submission of your documents without hitches.

Let's start from somewhere,okay?

Kindly pardon my yesterday if I have offended you,daddy.

chinny09

Dec 1, 2009
@ Mandie.Thanks a lot Mandie for your prompt response,i am worried about this IELTS thing and the direction my application is going.I sent in my full documents to Accra in August 2010 and got a mail for additional docs ie bank statements and letters of employment which i had earlier sumbitted in November 2011.
Then the IELTS request came in January 2012.I am worried that i may not get the score of 67 because i dont have any family in Canada and the other factors that may help my scores,i feel my only hope maybe the IELTS.
In terms of the scoring is it four each for each of ,reading ,speaking, listening, and writing ? also i have searched for the points based calculator that used to be on the Canadian immigration website and it seems not to be there again.I had wanted to reassess myself before submitting this IELTS with score 7 also if my spouse takes the IELTS would it count for me since she is not the principal applicant? or do i take another IELTS and then send in the better score? Advice needed!

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
ezine thank you madam. my agent have office for inside magodo but i to call him name for every body face like that. i dont know. the man send me one lettre that time last week and he say the papers for the visa i will give him for the office will not be long for say like 1 month. today now i call him to explane. the agent tell me thet it is oringinal marage cerfeticat and oringinal birht cerfeticate which him the man have take from me in 2011 to open file and starmping . missle vacaniaton card that farther and mother put name and sine. balanse money for bank. lettre from govanment conscul. lettre from the schcool master thet all my children is atend. i now queston him now today wether the photo albom will go with the pepers. and he is shouting say i now want to be him teachar. now he tell me i must to pay all the balance money for the more work he is does for my new matter from intenation office. please that qarax what is the man office.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
chinny09 said:
@ Mandie.Thanks a lot Mandie for your prompt response,i am worried about this IELTS thing and the direction my application is going.I sent in my full documents to Accra in August 2010 and got a mail for additional docs ie bank statements and letters of employment which i had earlier sumbitted in November 2011.
Then the IELTS request came in January 2012.I am worried that i may not get the score of 67 because i dont have any family in Canada and the other factors that may help my scores,i feel my only hope maybe the IELTS.
In terms of the scoring is it four each for each of ,reading ,speaking, listening, and writing ? also i have searched for the points based calculator that used to be on the Canadian immigration website and it seems not to be there again.I had wanted to reassess myself before submitting this IELTS with score 7 also if my spouse takes the IELTS would it count for me since she is not the principal applicant? or do i take another IELTS and then send in the better score? Advice needed!
Chinny, just clarify what you got for each category:
Speaking?
Writing?
Listening?
Reading?
The IELTS is to be taken only by the principal applicant. However, your wife's level of education can accrue additional 5 points for your application under 'Adaptability'. What is your NOC? Look at the 6 selection factors and see what you can get from each.
Mandie

E

ezinne

Oga mufu

Please from what u just said its obvious that you are dealing with a wrong agent n u need someone to put u tru

If you have your file no or UCI no use it and send a mail to accra like spicey said and can also stop ur agent from receiving mails on your behalf by stating it on d mail you will be sending to accra

Ensure you collect all ur revelant doc from your agent

Its obvious you need a consultant use David Cohen he is in canada he is good I no a couple of people who usef him n r now in canada I can give u d number if u wish
0091-888-947-9445
0091514 937-9445
Seniors in this forum can also help you a lot too

How much is he asking you to pay him so he can foward the mail to u let's no if its nt much pay him u can always get it back if he actualy lied to you

MIDAS

Feb 16, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2011
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
17-08-2011
IELTS Request
Filed with Doc
File Transfer...
August 2011
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
30-07-2013
Passport Req..
17-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
Very soon.
Pa Awoderu, congratulations oo. The good Lord will finish what He has started IJN.
Amen

sikh19

Star Member
Dec 14, 2011
Punjab-India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received on 17 Dec 2011 @ Canada
Doc's Request.
Sent along with Application
Nomination.....
PER-25/03/2012
AOR Received.
April 2012
IELTS Request
Dec 2011
LANDED..........
Waheguru Ji di Marzi naal...
Dear All

I have applied under NOC 3233 in Dec 2011 and haven't got any update....pls suggest

how long it gonna take to get PER??

Pls leave your comments on following thread

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/december-2011-or-noc-3233-lpn-applicant-join-us-t90924.0.html

Best of luck to all....

E

ezinne

@ chinny

Selection FactorPoints
EducationMaximum 25 points
Proficiency in English and/or FrenchMaximum 24 points
ExperienceMaximum 21 points
AgeMaximum 10 points
Arranged employment in CanadaMaximum 10 points
AdaptabilityMaximum 10 points
TotalMaximum 100 points
Pass mark67 points
You can also assess your qualifications using our skilled worker self-assessment test.

You may be awarded selection points if you can show that you or your dependants can adapt to living in Canada.

AdaptabilityMaximum 10 points
Spouse or common-law partner's level of education

Secondary school (high school) diploma or less: 0 points
A one-year diploma, trade certificate, apprenticeship or university degree, and at least 12 years of full-time or full-time equivalent studies: 3 points

A two or three-year diploma, trade certificate, apprenticeship or university degree, and at least 14 years of full-time or full-time equivalent studies: 4 points

A master's degree or PhD and at least 17 years of full-time or full-time equivalent studies: 5 points

Previous work in Canada
You, or your accompanying spouse or common-law partner, have completed a minimum of one year of full-time work in Canada on a valid work permit. 5 points

Previous study in Canada
You, or your accompanying spouse or common-law partner, have completed a program of full-time study of at least two years' duration at a post-secondary institution in Canada. You must have done this after you were 17 years old and with a valid study permit.There is no need to have obtained a degree or diploma for these two years of study to earn these points. 5points

Arranged Employment in Canada
You can claim five additional points if you have arranged employment as described in the Arranged Employment selection factor.-5points

Relatives in Canada
You, or your accompanying spouse or common-law partner, have a relative (parent, grandparent, child, grandchild, child of a parent, sibling, child of a grandparent, aunt or uncle, or grandchild of a parent, niece or nephew) who is residing in Canada and is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident. -5points

This means your spouse can give you points too if she has someone over there n if she is a BSC or OND HND or Masters OR PHD holder
The site is on cic check well u will c it there

Principal Applicants EducationMaximum
25 points
You have a master’s degree or PhD and at least 17 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study.25 points

You have two or more university degrees at the bachelor’s level and at least 15 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study.22 points

You have a three-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship and at least 15 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study.22 points

You have a university degree of two years or more at the bachelor’s level and at least 14 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study.20 points

You have a two-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship and at least 14 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study.20 points
You have a one-year university degree at the bachelor’s level and at least 13 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study.15 points

You have a one-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship and at least 13 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study.15 points

You have a one-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship and at least 12 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study.12 points
You completed high school.5 points

Example 1: If you have a master’s degree but have completed only 15 years of full-time study, award yourself 22 points.
Example 2: If you have a three- or four-year bachelor’s degree, and at least 14 years of education, award yourself 20 points.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
MUFU said:
ezine thank you madam. my agent have office for inside magodo but i to call him name for every body face like that. i dont know. the man send me one lettre that time last week and he say the papers for the visa i will give him for the office will not be long for say like 1 month. today now i call him to explane. the agent tell me thet it is oringinal marage cerfeticat and oringinal birht cerfeticate which him the man have take from me in 2011 to open file and starmping . missle vacaniaton card that farther and mother put name and sine. balanse money for bank. lettre from govanment conscul. lettre from the schcool master thet all my children is atend. i now queston him now today wether the photo albom will go with the pepers. and he is shouting say i now want to be him teachar. now he tell me i must to pay all the balance money for the more work he is does for my new matter from intenation office. please that qarax what is the man office.
Pa MUfu,

Just be very careful with your Agent,since you are in this Thread,you needed no agent other than this forum.

Before you can release any further fund to your urgent,kindly confirm the authenticity and genuineness of the PER.

I will implore you to post more comments so as to be able to receive PERSONAL MESSAGES(PM).

PS:SINCE YOU ARE BASED IN LAGOS DADDY,I WILL SEND YOU MY NUMBER SO THAT TOGETHER WE CAN CALL UP CIO FOR YOUR FILE AND UCI NUMBERS.

Also check if the letter he sent to you earlier had Number that starts with B******* and another 8digit number.

I am willing and eager to fight your fight to the end my dear Pa MUfu

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Pa Awoderu the magician,you keep appearing and disappearing anyways I love your reappearance with am MR.The Lord will complete what he has started in your life.Amen

All the best to us all waiting for one goodnews or the other.

Ig

E

ezinne

News Release – Minister Kenney introduces sponsorship restriction to address marriage fraud

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2012/2012-03-02.asp

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
I thank all who advise me. ezinne. spicey. all my naija group brohter and sister. that agent man i see now is propar thif. i have copy the gsm number of the david cohet. my small sister will talk to am when i go back today.spicey i have get thet per PER lettre. i will look wether number is thier.yo u r yesterday advised is not big matter to me. i like the naija group. i see all my people shock over 13 children. it is not a matter of vex to me.thank you. somtimes i go call my small sister to join to esplane me more for computar. i no this naija group is strong for visa mattar. i want give the agent man balanse for the section he tell me four houndred tuousand.i want make him give me the fiil number and starmp.