+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
That thing they say about getting a job offer while still outside Canada may be easy for applicants who are from developed countries like. Furthermore,it also becomes almost impossible if you are in a regulated profession. That said, I will advise that those with IP/MR, in fact everyone starts looking at job opportunities before going there.
Mandie

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
There is nothing to be afraid of. The young man is just thinking aloud. I knew that they are having problem with the Pre-2008 backlogs more than the other categories.

But you can see a guy thinking of the best approach and multidimensional ways of resolving the matter. For him its unheard of to keep people waiting for 7,8... years before they can come to Canada to fill in spaces that were in demand in almost a decade earlier.

One thing is to get the CORP another matter is settling into that society in a manner that one is really dreaming about.

In all my submission is this. That all Pre-Feb 2008 has nothing to be afraid of. Its all blessing in disguise.

Cheers.

FJ6

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-10
LANDED..........
28th Nov. 2012
@ Mandie and EMO

thanks for helping to diffuse the rising Tension

God bless us all.

E

ezinne

@ Pa Mufu

This may assist you

If you wish to engage, change, or revoke a paid representative, the form IMM 5476 Use of a Representative, available at this link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/representative.asp, must be completed and signed by you then sent to our office. In all correspondence with our office, remember to quote your file number, full name, and date of birth.

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
my naija group i see you shock for the bAlance money for my agent. ihave pay that man many money that him colect for the children and for me. for my wife. all the money i pay for every body one by one.the agent say the dolar is for intenation office fee.one person is 550 dolar.i have go see the agent man today.the man vex that i talk to anothar person for mattre of agreemient with him company.say for ovasea agent the people go take many money passd him say i can not even see the agent and them can lost my fiil and me can not go ovasea to talk.the man give me all paper to look say the visa is just remain small time.say people for tell to go with family to go for hospitol but the i never bring the remain paper for the one office for acraa to shoow children prroof. say i nerve bring bank balace paper.i come tell him to give me the number.my people my insidr head and miind is now worry me full.i fit leeve this man todo the work i dont know.all the money i have pay him go lost.the agent man bring fiil for many people he do the visa who have travul.and him work ceferticate.ezinne i thank you.and spicey.tinu.all my naija group who i have worry for my matter.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
MUFU said:
my naija group i see you shock for the bAlance money for my agent. ihave pay that man many money that him colect for the children and for me. for my wife. all the money i pay for every body one by one.the agent say the dolar is for intenation office fee.one person is 550 dolar.i have go see the agent man today.the man vex that i talk to anothar person for mattre of agreemient with him company.say for ovasea agent the people go take many money passd him say i can not even see the agent and them can lost my fiil and me can not go ovasea to talk.the man give me all paper to look say the visa is just remain small time.say people for tell to go with family to go for hospitol but the i never bring the remain paper for the one office for acraa to shoow children prroof. say i nerve bring bank balace paper.i come tell him to give me the number.my people my insidr head and miind is now worry me full.i fit leeve this man todo the work i dont know.all the money i have pay him go lost.the agent man bring fiil for many people he do the visa who have travul.and him work ceferticate.ezinne i thank you.and spicey.tinu.all my naija group who i have worry for my matter.
Pa Mufu,

I tell you daddy,the wAY FORWARD TO THIS ISSUE is to ensure that there is a PER letter which can be confirmed through eCAS with your personal Details+ UCI Number.

Alternatively,kindly confirm from CIO Sydney the true position of your Submissions and proceed from there.

We are all educated in this forum and the less privileged has even tapped from the widespread knowledge of this great forum.

Please dear Pa Mufu do not part further with any funds rather listen to us and we will live happily here after!

Spicey

mot

Nov 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
av
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done. 7.5 overall
spokes said:
@ all,

see the link below and we may have to declare intensive prayers for backlogs.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/story/2012/03/07/pol-immigration-backlog-kenney.html
On behalf of the pre-2008, I refuse and reject it in Jesus' Name. It shall not stand. The bible says they will gather but not by Him, any gathering against pre-2008 shall scatter in Jesus' Name. Associate yourself together o ye people, and be broken, speak the word, and it shall not stand, for God is for us. No weapon formed against us shall prosper in Jesus Name.

That CIC minister or Harper for that matter, had better be careful, otherwise theirs places another shall take in Jesus Name. We will not build and another inhabit in Jesus Name.

So says the Spirit of the Lord!!!

mot

Nov 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
av
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done. 7.5 overall
My pps

Are you sure baba mufu is real? One of those pranks by the likes of Pa rights, I think

E

ezinne

@ Mufu

Please don't continue with that agent you can get your money back from the gent at anytime if you really want to the agent can not represent you he is nt qualified to do so

Please allow people to help u so u dt get messed up

I get worried each time I read your post
Don't worry abt the oyibo lawyer this forum alone can help you without charging you a dime

Pls get ur PER number spicy asked for it and voluntered to assist you am sure u have her number or hvnt you gotten it yet

Pa mufu pls have u submitted IELTS

Pls get sometin done before the week runs out

I sent you a pm. Sorry about everything God will see you through

@ spicey

Sweetner pls I sent you a PM

momohj25

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2012
AOR Received.
25-04-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with docs
Med's Request
31-07-2012
Med's Done....
13-08-2012
Passport Req..
25-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-10-2012
LANDED..........
chinny09 said:
@ Mandie.Thanks a lot Mandie for your prompt response,i am worried about this IELTS thing and the direction my application is going.I sent in my full documents to Accra in August 2010 and got a mail for additional docs ie bank statements and letters of employment which i had earlier sumbitted in November 2011.
Then the IELTS request came in January 2012.I am worried that i may not get the score of 67 because i dont have any family in Canada and the other factors that may help my scores,i feel my only hope maybe the IELTS.
In terms of the scoring is it four each for each of ,reading ,speaking, listening, and writing ? also i have searched for the points based calculator that used to be on the Canadian immigration website and it seems not to be there again.I had wanted to reassess myself before submitting this IELTS with score 7 also if my spouse takes the IELTS would it count for me since she is not the principal applicant? or do i take another IELTS and then send in the better score? Advice needed!
@Chinny, I think what you need to do is try calculate what you may probably score from each of the six selection factors. and for the ielts score,key in the results you get from your ielts test to the link below, after that, add it to what you must have given yourself from other selection factors.
so, by doing this you will know if the band 7 you get is enough to complement other selection factors to get the 67points and if not u may need to take another test to boost your score.

http://www.canadavisa.com/ielts/free-practice-tests.html

Good luck!

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My 9ja peeps

Seglad made a reference to a FSW reduction stream under MPNP last week, here is the link:

http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/how-to-immigrate/strategic-initiatives/fsw-backlog-reduction/

I also believe that this is what has been rferred to by the minister in his statement of working with provinces to take some of the backlog applicants.

I believe that CIC will be writing and inviting those selected to apply (if they so desire) to the PNP.

Peace!!!

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
CERUTTI said:
Dear friends,

I Picked up our visas from CHC Accra on monday.
I wish everybody success and may God grant you your heart desires.

Cheers and stay blessed
Congrats Cerutti - Goodluck in your new home

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My peeps

Here is the visa quota/allocation for 2012, by visa offices:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/ips/economic.asp

Peace!!

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
ANigerian said:
My peeps

Here is the visa quota/allocation for 2012, by visa offices:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/ips/economic.asp

Peace!!
2155 quota for a Regional Programme Centre responsible for Ascension, Benin, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea (refugees), Liberia, Nigeria, Sao Tome e Principe, Sierra Leone, St. Helena, Togo, Tristan da Cunha.....Hmmmm, dont know whether to laugh or cry....
Mandie