+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

AdaDon@85

Jan 19, 2023
please i am confused, the banks in Nigeria can only make a bank draft in us dollars and not Canadian dollars.
there is a recent change in the cic website where you can make a payment to the visa office and then send ur application to Sydney with proof of payment from visa office.

am i right or wrong because i have tried for up to three months to get a bank draft in Canadian dollars to no avail and CIO would not accept us Dollars

please i need clarification on this issue as it is delaying my application and i dont want to make mistakes.

thanks
Please can you explain to me how this things work. Am in lagos too. Am interested in relocating to Canada

sppecie

Jun 21, 2014
Are you landing in Calgary, AB., Canada, or coming on business or as a student and require a temporary fully furnished apartment for rental?

Look no further!

Fully furnished 2-bedroom apartment available for medium & short-term rental.

Description:
2 bedrooms, 1 washroom, in-suite laundry, new appliances, Private parking, utilities included

Just move in with your bag!

osaruchi 123

Feb 1, 2023
Pls let's create a group on WhatsApp or if there is any pla add me up I did the express entry assessment and was given the (fswp ) federal skill worker program and my CRS score is 469 .

My WhatsApp number+2348062219069

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Pls let's create a group on WhatsApp or if there is any pla add me up I did the express entry assessment and was given the (fswp ) federal skill worker program and my CRS score is 469 .

My WhatsApp number+2348062219069
So you submitted a profile with your IELTS and ECA? If not, you don’t know if that will be your score.

Emma2201

May 11, 2023
Good day. I want to ask for a direction. The age on my NIN and passport is the same thing. The age on my WAEC and bachelor’s degree is the same age as well but different from NIN and passport. My question is, can I use affidavit on my waec and degree so has to correlate with NIN and passport while applying for school in Canada? The age difference is 5years.

Jun 29, 2023
I’m glad to have found this site and also I wish I could be granted. I’m an Arc welder with more than 10 years experience with international recognised companies such as Saipem