+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

dsgn

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
I submitted to ICI in July 2019, since then no request for medical so I did it upfront in Feb 2021 no update of my medical.I sent many mails through webform which am told that my application is in queue with an officer,so am confused what's going on?the medical will expire next month.what can I do,is there anybody in my shoes
Well redo the medical and wait. Keep trying to reach them. But I will advice you to wait for them to request medical from you. There are backlog of applications being sorted out. Who know when they will come to you. I pray its soon. Goodluck.

Yemisi 02

Jan 13, 2022
I think you will send through korea
Well redo the medical and wait. Keep trying to reach them. But I will advice you to wait for them to request medical from you. There are backlog of applications being sorted out. Who know when they will come to you. I pray its soon. Goodluck.
Thank you

Yubsco

Star Member
Dec 12, 2020
Lagos Nigeria
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-04-2020
AOR Received.
21-05-2020
Hello everyone ,
Generally how long will it take to get the Passport stamped for the dependents after getting the eCoPR for PA . A typical time line . My passport has been with the high commissioner since June 21, 2021. PA just got eCOPR, I have sent mails to Accra visa office but no response till date.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Pls how far about the payment...is it possible to pay the transmission fee (411Ghc) from any Nigeria's Eco banks?
Thanks
Not possible in-branch. You will be told to download a certain rapid transfer app from playstore or iOS store, register and add your dollar card then pay.

You can pay with transferwise but Nigerian banks card no longer work there anymore. If you can find a way to deposit via a virtual card, you will convert your USD balance to GHS and pay.

Best bet would be to get someone to pay for you in Ghana. There are agents that does that for people but I don't know anyone. Good luck.

peterjohn

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
03-07-2021
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
30-06-2021
Passport Req..
06-10-2021
VISA ISSUED...
09-11-2021
LANDED..........
28-11-2021
Pls how far about the payment...is it possible to pay the transmission fee (411Ghc) from any Nigeria's Eco banks?
Thanks
I'm not sure, i paid through a friend in Ghana.

Ajourney

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
Hello everyone. I did my re-medicals mid December 2021 but it has not yet reflected ‘medical passed’ on my account. Did anyone have such a delay and if so how long did it take to show medical passed on account? My previous medicals it showed up as soon as it was uploaded by the hospital. But this time it’s different.

Ahamed06

Star Member
Apr 23, 2020
This has been copied from a Nigerian Forum. Is this person on this group? i just want to know the visa office

Just got RFV���

AOR: July 9
Medicals Passed: Nov 17
BIL: Dec 8
1st GU: Jan 1, 2022
Called IRCC on Tuesday: All passed but Security not started
2nd GU: Jan 27 (Morning)
PPR: Jan 27
COR: Nigeria
Family of 3!!!

Budo

Jan 29, 2020
How do we track the return of our passport if we submitted to Accra directly from Nigeria. Tracking on vsf website says decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, Accra on 2022/01/28 via DHL. Please use Tracking id. or the AWB number provided to track the shipment on the courier partners website after 24hrs. But no tracking or Awb number was provided. Any idea how I obtain it