+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

datnaijababe

Sep 15, 2022
please I have a question regarding NYSC experience. I worked at the ministry in Ibadan but we didn't have a specified job title. we had various responsibilities that falls under multiple NOC Codes. I have been using Data Entry Officer as Job title for most of my applications (student and work permit) excluding EE. now that I want to apply for EE, I realized that job title is a NOC C but some of my responsibilities which were mostly administrative is under the Admin assistant NOC B Code. should I leave the job title as it is and put the responsibilities that matches Admin Assistant. My reference letter will have the administrative responsibilities listed.

thanks

bytenaija

Nov 11, 2019
please I have a question regarding NYSC experience. I worked at the ministry in Ibadan but we didn't have a specified job title. we had various responsibilities that falls under multiple NOC Codes. I have been using Data Entry Officer as Job title for most of my applications (student and work permit) excluding EE. now that I want to apply for EE, I realized that job title is a NOC C but some of my responsibilities which were mostly administrative is under the Admin assistant NOC B Code. should I leave the job title as it is and put the responsibilities that matches Admin Assistant. My reference letter will have the administrative responsibilities listed.

thanks
You can change it. The one for my wife was also changed

Reactions: datnaijababe

monsieurd

May 12, 2020
Great thread. Thank you to all the contributors. I have 3 questions:

1. I do not want to claim any work experience points on NYSC and I have added it only to personal history. I also cant provide any documentation for it, except for the certificate. Can I add it to personal history as unemployed – volunteering (describe what I was doing)? Or how best should I include my NYSC experience?

2. How do I enter travel or personal history that occurs across 2 states: can I have this under one history row? E.g. Travel - Nigeria, city of visit - Lagos and Abuja? Or do they expect individual entries for 2 different cities?

3. How to add information on inactive directorship in an incorporated company? I read 2 views. Someone who didn't include any information on companies she was a director of, and got her PR. Another person who also did not, and later told he withheld information and was charged with misrepresentation.
Currently, I added it to personal history as unemployed - trying to start a business. The businesses are not active. For the person who got PR, I know the business was inactive. For the one who was charged, I do not know. Maybe size or activity profile of the business plays a part?

Thanks.

mosmo

Star Member
Sep 10, 2020
Great thread. Thank you to all the contributors. I have 3 questions:

1. I do not want to claim any work experience points on NYSC and I have added it only to personal history. I also cant provide any documentation for it, except for the certificate. Can I add it to personal history as unemployed – volunteering (describe what I was doing)? Or how best should I include my NYSC experience?

2. How do I enter travel or personal history that occurs across 2 states: can I have this under one history row? E.g. Travel - Nigeria, city of visit - Lagos and Abuja? Or do they expect individual entries for 2 different cities?

3. How to add information on inactive directorship in an incorporated company? I read 2 views. Someone who didn't include any information on companies she was a director of, and got her PR. Another person who also did not, and later told he withheld information and was charged with misrepresentation.
Currently, I added it to personal history as unemployed - trying to start a business. The businesses are not active. For the person who got PR, I know the business was inactive. For the one who was charged, I do not know. Maybe size or activity profile of the business plays a part?

Thanks.
I believe people add NYSC experience to add to number of years worked. If you have worked more than 6 yrs then its not really necessary.
Travel history under IRCC refers to international travels, that's within countries not interstate.

Reactions: monsieurd

oolaa

Dec 9, 2022
Please I had my medicals on the 21st of nov, got called back for more blood on the 23rd and today they said I should come and see my doctor on Monday 12th of dec .... Has this happened to anyone

spark marry

Dec 9, 2022
If you are enjoying KFC Breakfast Hours, it must be ‘It’s Finger-Lickin’ Good.’ The famous finger-licking foods go crazy with crispy drumsticks among chicken enthusiasts. Moreover, there are many more to go! Just grab one and kick-start your day. The KFC Breakfast menu is all yours with fries to KFC bowls. But before going through the menu, let us tell you what is KFC Breakfast Hours. Not to mention, like other famous restaurants, KFC also follows the time phase religiously.

Omobolly

Jan 12, 2021
Please house I need help, Please I have questions to ask, I have different age on my waec and my international passport is it going to be a problem? My international passport 1999 and my waec 1997, And I have 1999 on other of my documents like NIN, Birth certificate, bank, and international passport, but diff age on my waec. Only waec different.

SUNSHINE4U

Star Member
Nov 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
29/04/2015
If you are enjoying KFC Breakfast Hours, it must be ‘It’s Finger-Lickin’ Good.’ The famous finger-licking foods go crazy with crispy drumsticks among chicken enthusiasts. Moreover, there are many more to go! Just grab one and kick-start your day. The KFC Breakfast menu is all yours with fries to KFC bowls. But before going through the menu, let us tell you what is KFC Breakfast Hours. Not to mention, like other famous restaurants, KFC also follows the time phase religiously.
What is this?
You work for KFC?

Emmanuellaade

Sep 5, 2022
I a

thanks
I also worked at the ministry in Ibadan and have a similar line of duty as yours. I stuck with ‘admin assistant’ and I included it in my work experience

Reactions: datnaijababe