+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

dsgn

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
I got this question from my friend that just got PR and making arrangements to land.
He got a very lucrative Job offer same time and its al limbo what to do.
Now he wants to know if his spouse and dependent kids will be able to apply for citizenship After 3 yrs incase he didn't Meet up with the numbers of days required For application For citizenship Bc of his job back home. He plans to shuttle btw Canada and home country within the period of PR.
Sincere suggestions Pls.

Ritaluchy

Nov 11, 2023
Nigeria
Category........
BUSINESS
Yes o! I agree. We ought to network to compare notes. Mind u, i'd advise u to prepare for a long wait cus ur going to spend well over a year to get this thing. I've been at it since March 2009 and i'm still waiting for a response from the visa office
Luck differs dear

AusCad

Aug 29, 2022
I got this question from my friend that just got PR and making arrangements to land.
He got a very lucrative Job offer same time and its al limbo what to do.
Now he wants to know if his spouse and dependent kids will be able to apply for citizenship After 3 yrs incase he didn't Meet up with the numbers of days required For application For citizenship Bc of his job back home. He plans to shuttle btw Canada and home country within the period of PR.
Sincere suggestions Pls.
Yes the spouse and dependent kids will get the citizenship when they have stayed for 1095 days. And if he has stayed in the country for the same time within 5yrs he can apply.

Reactions: Galaxymain

xtunt2323

Oct 22, 2023
Hi guys, My open work permit is still valid but my visa is expired(trv) I have a USA visa , can i travel back to Canada with my valid open work permit? Thank you ..

I applied for my extension before leaving Canada.

xtunt2323

Oct 22, 2023
Hi guys, My open work permit is still valid but my visa is expired(trv) I have a USA visa , can i travel back to Canada with my valid open work permit from USA ? Thank you

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi guys, My open work permit is still valid but my visa is expired(trv) I have a USA visa , can i travel back to Canada with my valid open work permit? Thank you ..

I applied for my extension before leaving Canada.
No. You need a TRV to enter Canada. Where are you now?

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hi guys, My open work permit is still valid but my visa is expired(trv) I have a USA visa , can i travel back to Canada with my valid open work permit from USA ? Thank you
You’ll need a valid visa and a valid work permit to return to Canada to work. You don’t need a valid visa if you return directly from a visit only to the United States or St. Pierre and Miquelon.

Joyse

Nov 17, 2023
I just want to.start my application. I'm a plumber with NABTEB certificate. Pleease help me with step by step procedure. T for thanks