+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Plumber to migrate from Nigeria to Canada. Plumber is principal applicant
So see if you are eligible for Express Entry based on your age, education (ECA), language (IELTS), experience and funds. You don’t get points for being in a trade unless licensed through Red Seal in Canada.

Reactions: Joyse

ADEYEYE

Star Member
Sep 17, 2017
lagos Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nov 14 2017
Doc's Request.
July 2018 RPRF
Nomination.....
feb 26 2017
AOR Received.
15/05/15
Med's Done....
9 april 2018
Passport Req..
July 20 2018
HELLO, HOW DO I ADD NYSC? IS IT GOVERNMENT OR ORGANISATION. PLS HELP

Nelly1

Oct 16, 2023
Please I'm currently in Nigeria and wish to migrate to Canada soon through a visiting visa.

Please I need an advice on how to get a work in Canada when I have migrated through visiting visa because I would like to work once I'm in Canada.

Or if you have any means of migrating to canada to work, please share with me.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Please I'm currently in Nigeria and wish to migrate to Canada soon through a visiting visa.

Please I need an advice on how to get a work in Canada when I have migrated through visiting visa because I would like to work once I'm in Canada.

Or if you have any means of migrating to canada to work, please share with me.
How do you migrate through a TRV? You are visitor. In another post, you say you are planning to claim asylum due to persecution.

crumbdrakey

Dec 9, 2023
Thanks for ur kind responses, i have tried stanndard chartered in Nigeria and was informed that Draft in CAD Dollars was impossible, as regards credit card, on several occasions, my cradit card(from Nigeria) had been declined in international transaction.

Northway

Dec 16, 2023
Can I use my Canadian bank account as a bank statement to apply for my spouse study permit from Nigeria tho my status is a visitor’s visa

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Can I use my Canadian bank account as a bank statement to apply for my spouse study permit from Nigeria tho my status is a visitor’s visa
Why did you open an account as a visitor? You can show it but accounts should be in her name to show she has access to the money. How much are you showing and has she paid first year tuition? How long is program?

somm2202

Jun 27, 2017
Seriously, who told you that. Of course not. Do you have a SINP profile and has your NOC and score been drawn?
Someone told me since June 2023 they have not been giving people from Nigeria and Ghana. I 100% doubt the information and really want someone on here who received nomination between June 2023 and now to disprove this.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Someone told me since June 2023 they have not been giving people from Nigeria and Ghana. I 100% doubt the information and really want someone on here who received nomination between June 2023 and now to disprove this.
Nominations have nothing to do with nationality but your age, education, language skills, work experience and funds. Do you have an Express Entry profile? What is your SINP score? What is your NOC?

somm2202

Jun 27, 2017
Nominations have nothing to do with nationality but your age, education, language skills, work experience and funds. Do you have an Express Entry profile? What is your SINP score? What is your NOC?
I understand that it has nothing to do with nationality. The person made reference to maintaining integrity of the program as the reason. I don’t want to give details on here as it has to do with the integrity of a nation.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I understand that it has nothing to do with nationality. The person made reference to maintaining integrity of the program as the reason. I don’t want to give details on here as it has to do with the integrity of a nation.
Okay. So if you have an Express Entry profile, you are selected based on what I stated above and if you have a high enough SINP score with NOC.