+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Annabana

Feb 8, 2024
I'm a Nigerian and we normally undergo one year compulsory service called NYSC. I'm confused if i should indicate on my reference letter that i used NYSC and the monthly money paid is called allowance
Hello, pls how did you eventually go about this? I'm not claiming points for my NYSC do I need to add it to my resume?

AusCad

Aug 29, 2022
Someone told me since June 2023 they have not been giving people from Nigeria and Ghana. I 100% doubt the information and really want someone on here who received nomination between June 2023 and now to disprove this.
That’s not true! A friend of mine just relocated to SK through nomination! Don’t believe everything you hear

AusCad

Aug 29, 2022
I got this question from my friend that just got PR and making arrangements to land.
He got a very lucrative Job offer same time and its al limbo what to do.
Now he wants to know if his spouse and dependent kids will be able to apply for citizenship After 3 yrs incase he didn't Meet up with the numbers of days required For application For citizenship Bc of his job back home. He plans to shuttle btw Canada and home country within the period of PR.
Sincere suggestions Pls.
Yes! They can apply! Only him wouldn’t be able to apply as he hasn’t stayed the necessary 1000+ days

Akosua.A

May 23, 2016
Good morning, I have a question for the nurses with diplomas on here. WES does not recognize our diploma programs so I wanted to inquire if anyone has used any other ECA that recognizes our nursing diploma programs.