+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
tinuadeadebola said:
My people how una dey? trust we are all doing well?
@ Pa Right I read your post and your anger towards Accra and i felt you spoke my mind haba!!!! this people cannot just be toying with our feelings but thank God that we knew since that Accra is used to changing timelines so like we have always said patience is the name of the game. I know your comments was initial reaction to a new timelines and by now you would have calmed down. lets keep on keeping on.

@ Pa Tito It's so good to hear from you again and thanks for the link. How is madam and the kids? my warm regards please pm your number again i need to talk with you. Cheers

@ Spokes i read your post and was glad to hear from you again i guess Accra games is making most of us pre June 2010, and 2011 tired but with God on our side we would hear good news. Hope to read your comment again soon.

@ My Peeps
I just want to encourage us all to know that what bind us together is much more than our little differences here and there. We should keep the spirit that first brought us together alive as the benefit extend beyond here. Many of our landed seniors can testify to the benefit of this great thread how people have felt at home upon landing on the basis of relationship formed on this thread and both the newcomers and old hands alike must work to preserve this friendship.
all the best to us all
Dearest Tinu,
Thanks so much for all the love :-* ;)
I had a lot going on for a while last year and couldn't come up to the forum during that period!
But am back now and let us all join hands to fight this fight to the finish by His grace :)

@ all ( or should I be mentioning specific names ???)
why are we suddenly taking this conversation out of sync ???
I am not so sure Tinu was taking sides in her last post of caution to our 2 members (suddenly turned gladiators) but one party seems to be totally misconstruing Tinu's intentions :eek: :eek: :eek:

Guys, sheath your swords and understand that this forum is not for venting negative emotions. We are not exactly in a village square (that may be situated very close to a market, no less). We are in a social networking forum where great minds tap ideas and impact positively on others.
Any other limited understanding of this objective is a sure sign that such individuals may not be encouraged to participate. Or else, we all get tarred by the same brush in the end. ::)
A good day to you all.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
mandiebraxton said:
Now this thing with Emo and Enzinne ends here! Let's get back to business!!!
Wouldnt it be great to have the visa officers at New Dehli in Accra? They seem to be working with some urgency, which Accra lacks! What is it about Accra at all? Is the quota, or is it the NOCs? In fact are some NOCs of higher priority than others? What do you think guys?
Mandie
I love your conflict resolution idea ;D ;D ;D

Now to the conspiracy theory bit: I have struggled to come up with reasons for the obvious disparity in Visa offices and come to the conclusion that these guys are either grossly inefficient, or at best poorly staffed :mad: :mad:
I will refrain from adding pepper to the whole thing by suggesting other more infuriating possibilities :-X :-X :-X

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
I really don't mind the swap (NDVO and accra) Are you sure NDVO applicant will agree to it???
Lol

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
spokes said:
Dearest Tinu,
Thanks so much for all the love :-* ;)
I had a lot going on for a while last year and couldn't come up to the forum during that period!
But am back now and let us all join hands to fight this fight to the finish by His grace :)

@ all ( or should I be mentioning specific names ???)
why are we suddenly taking this conversation out of sync ???
I am not so sure Tinu was taking sides in her last post of caution to our 2 members (suddenly turned gladiators) but one party seems to be totally misconstruing Tinu's intentions :eek: :eek: :eek:

Guys, sheath your swords and understand that this forum is not for venting negative emotions. We are not exactly in a village square (that may be situated very close to a market, no less). We are in a social networking forum where great minds tap ideas and impact positively on others.
Any other limited understanding of this objective is a sure sign that such individuals may not be encouraged to participate. Or else, we all get tarred by the same brush in the end. ::)
A good day to you all.

This is a typical example of Literal APPRECIATION Coined with several exhibitions of good work of Art.

Please Spokes,Egrace,Tinu,Pa Naija Pickin,Pa Right,Pa EMO, Tolu and Mandie et al,do tell us how to improve our English Written skills?

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
good morning mandie,
Just want to find out if your address is still missing ??????

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
mandiebraxton said:
Address is still missing...
Mandie
Mandie! Mandie!! Mandie!!! you care about many things, even missing address. But, come to think of it, what should one expect if the address is missing? 1. It may be a bug in the system moreso if it is noticed to be same with large number of applicants. But in your case what to expect is your MR. GBAM!

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
EMO said:
Mandie! Mandie!! Mandie!!! you care about many things, even missing address. But, come to think of it, what should one expect if the address is missing? 1. It may be a bug in the system moreso if it is noticed to be same with large number of applicants. But in your case what to expect is your MR. GBAM!
My brother, I can't help it o. I keep reading about good news of other people and wonder when mine too go come...oh Accra! when?
Mandie

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mandiebraxton said:
My brother, I can't help it o. I keep reading about good news of other people and wonder when mine too go come...oh Accra! when?
Mandie
Mandie

Well, another day, another week gone!!!

When, When, When...........that is the million dollar question we all are asking!!!

Peace to yo'all and wishing you a great weekend, caio!!!

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
ANigerian said:
Mandie

Well, another day, another week gone!!!

When, When, When...........that is the million dollar question we all are asking!!!

Peace to yo'all and wishing you a great weekend, caio!!!
Brother
Another day of waiting and another day of progress. I saw the link posted by tito. Its inspiring. Everyday should be best appropriated as we wait.
Happy weekend

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
IT IS WELL !

EMO said:
Brother
Another day of waiting and another day of progress. I saw the link posted by tito. Its inspiring. Everyday should be best appropriated as we wait.
Happy weekend

ofonzo

Nov 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2012
Nomination.....
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
23-10-2012
IELTS Request
18-05-12
Med's Request
26-11-2012
Med's Done....
21-12-2012
Passport Req..
01-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-03-2013
LANDED..........
02-08-2013
Naija People,

Please do not fret and don't let your faith be shaken. God has given each man a measure of faith.
Let brotherly love continue.

In the physical, timelines will not change as long as Accra continues to get a quota of around 700 FSW. Its like a big tank with a small hole, the water will drain but very slowly.

I have advocated here that we begin to communicate the situation of the Accra VO situation but it didn't get much support. A member of the forum told me she is talking with an MP. Let's see how that goes.

New Delhi applicants did something like that in 2010. They have 8000 FSW quotas allocated.

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
Silence is golden so i will just move on rather than dwell in the past. I spoke to one of us Mogbenga who has just landed and is with Pa Seglad they both send their warm regards even though they complained about the weather.

@ A Nigerian please whats happening at your end? am waiting to hear they have added a line to your status so i can quickly check mine oh lol

@The jackson how are you doing? and how is Zaria? may God continue to keep us safe particularly those of us in the North

@ Abuja Peeps sometimes towards the end of December we talked about having a meeting sort of where we meet ourselves, share ideas and network, January is gone and i think we can do something this February what do you guys think? please if you are in this region could you please pm me your phone no just in case you dont want to put it bare? I can be reached on 08033496811just in case you want to reach me on phone.

All the best to us all.
Tinu

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
Please all the Doctors in the house read and research more on this. I copies it from another thread. Our landed senior Tito has already mentioned this in a post last year and Captain qorax has also written on this topic.

This is not meant to frighten any medical personel out there but just to make sure we are all aware of what the situation is out there and preparing adequately for it.

Dr. Deva

Friends!
• Patients are suffering
• More than 10,000 doctors are also suffering
• Highly skilled doctors are waiting to fill up the doctor shortage
• They qualified in Canadian exams
• They need license to practice
• They need retraining to get license
• 300 training positions for more than 10,000 doctors
• More skilled doctors are coming every year
• You can help them
• I signed a petition
• You can also sign
• It will only take 2 minutes

All of us can work together to improve the health care of the people of Canada.

We are trying to help the people of Canada. We need help from everybody.

http://www.change.org/petitions/the-government-of-canada-to-stop-the-sufferings-of-foreign-trained-immigrant-doctors-in-canada?utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=share_petition&utm_term=friends_wall

PMM response

You realize of course that there are finite no. of internships and those will go to those who were trained in Canadian medical schools first. The Provinces are not going to spend money on Canadian Medical schools to train doctors and then not allow them into internships, because they intend to give them to foreign trained Drs.