+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

E

ezinne

Right said:
Ezinne Love, I like your timeline. You have already landed even without Medical nor PR visa. Na wa o. Ya faith strong past mustard seed sef Gbam.

Pa Right i already have my MR PR VISA and I am actually in toronto as i speak ITS REAL

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
ezinne said:
I agree with u i no of some who applied since 2005 and she was told it will take three yrs but untill now no update from vo it is really sad bt what can we do than to pray she only got a letter three yrs bk asking her if she was still interested in their processing of their docment

Like i said prayers can change tins we all no that this fast track stuff is relatively new n we all keyed into it

I will advise pre 2008 to reapply

Infact they are causing confusioni
I will advise that prayer be better directed. I don't mind if anyone dubbed me an anti christ. In the first place am not. And for the information of all am thoroughly washed in His blood in and out. If the master Himself was dubbed having a demon. who am I? Having said that, this folk are only following the path of their senior ones in the UK. You can imagine the British changing their rules close to ten times within 5 years. These folks are just engaging their gear for the same script.

I will queue behind the idea of piling up fund to do business in a sane environment whenever the opportunity eventually comes.

Happy waiting time.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
ezinne said:
Pa Right i already have my MR PR VISA and I am actually in toronto as i speak ITS REAL
In the dream???????????? :p

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
EMO said:
I will advise that prayer be better directed. I don't mind if anyone dubbed me an anti christ. In the first place am not. And for the information of all am thoroughly washed in His blood in and out. If the master Himself was dubbed having a demon. who am I? Having said that, this folk are only following the path of their senior ones in the UK. You can imagine the British changing their rules close to ten times within 5 years. These folks are just engaging their gear for the same script.

I will queue behind the idea of piling up fund to do business in a sane environment whenever the opportunity eventually comes.

Happy waiting time.
Infact,you have said it all, have you been chanced to view the Ad-hoc committee on subsidy removal? if yes,you will be tripped that is youngsters under the ages of 35 years are involved with collection of Subsidy in the tune of billions in double digits........

As for me and my family we must into its removal

E

ezinne

EMO said:
In the dream???????????? :p

No be dream matter Well if thats what you belive for yourself its good as for me i hv made my point clear belive it or not it will not change d fact that am in toronto

ASK GOD HE KNOWS THE STORYLINE

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
My people! Why this negative attitudes all of sudden? A few days back we were all optimistic that this month is goin to a month where good news will flow. FAITH - believing that Accra will give us good news even if 'some data' indicates processing takes 20 months etc. We should all have that positive attitude. That positive attitude you put on when you see your India or Manila applicant gettig visa within 6 months of application and u tell yourself urs is on the way! Do not despair, life is not a bed of roses, u read other people's Canadian immigration story and you see that yours is nothing compared to the obstacles they had to overcome to reach Canada. Please have faith...and I say it from the depths of my heart...
Mandie

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
My brothers and sisters
Let no man heart fail because of increase in processing times. This is the usual practice
I first applied in june 2005 when processing times was 24 months. I am yet to receive any letter from Accra in that matter
Again, I applied in May 2010 when processing time was 5-12 months, I am yet to hear from Accra. I will will give you all the new processing time.

Processing Times= Patience+ Perseverance+ Faith+ Hope+ Money.

Going by what Accra has posted, the likes of Tinu, Allnigeria and others should receive their Visa by June 2012
I submitted my Full in Nov 2010, By August/Sept, I should organised a powerful thanksgiving service-AMEN

Please let us not faint for if you faint in the days of adversity, your strength is small

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Moi Peeps!

We all are in Toronto, Sask, Manitoba, Quebec etc...... right NOW!!!

In the words of my brother, Gbam, Gbam, Gbam!!!

Peace!!

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
@ all
I saw a post here couple of pages back, about 2 POF update within 30 days. Can someone tell the house what could inform this?.

In the light of the growing waiting period, is it advisable to tie money down waiting for 93 months?

My people talk.

Cheers.

tito

Feb 10, 2007
Happy New Year folks..trust everybody is doing good. Pretty difficult to read all the pages I have missed as this thread has been growing so fast, all the same, best of luck to the recently landed troops.

Just a word of encouragement though, for those waiting..keep forging on with your lives, the visa will surely come -it is a given..some of us waited for over 5 years and the wait did us lot of good. Hang in there if it is your desire to immigrate to Canada. This wait time is an opportunity to learn as much as you can so your settling and take off can be seamless.
The issue of Accra processing time growing longer has been discussed severally, please bear in mind that the visa quota is still very low and the number of applicants is still growing despite the cap on those NOCs.

There is no guarantee in life but it is better to give it your best shot. You can succeed anywhere in the world if you have the right attitude but Canada offer more in general terms (I am biased already). The country offers about the same opportunity to everybody as long as you can prove yourself; I have posted the youtube video of Robert Herjavec's road to riches, it should encourage somebody see things differently.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HS321GrOAU&feature=related

Best of luck and don't give up..

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
tito said:
Happy New Year folks..trust everybody is doing good. Pretty difficult to read all the pages I have missed as this thread has been growing so fast, all the same, best of luck to the recently landed troops.

Just a word of encouragement though, for those waiting..keep forging on with your lives, the visa will surely come -it is a given..some of us waited for over 5 years and the wait did us lot of good. Hang in there if it is your desire to immigrate to Canada. This wait time is an opportunity to learn as much as you can so your settling and take off can be seamless.
The issue of Accra processing time growing longer has been discussed severally, please bear in mind that the visa quota is still very low and the number of applicants is still growing despite the cap on those NOCs.

There is no guarantee in life but it is better to give it your best shot. You can succeed anywhere in the world if you have the right attitude but Canada offer more in general terms (I am biased already). The country offers about the same opportunity to everybody as long as you can prove yourself; I have posted the youtube video of Robert Herjavec's road to riches, it should encourage somebody see things differently.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HS321GrOAU&feature=related

Best of luck and don't give up..
Thanks for the encouragement. we have to develop our waiting muscle. I am just wondering if we could get a little bit more focused on making the most of the waiting period. Thanks once more for the encouragement.

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
My people how una dey? trust we are all doing well?
@Pa Right I read your post and your anger towards Accra and i felt you spoke my mind haba!!!! this people cannot just be toying with our feelings but thank God that we knew since that Accra is used to changing timelines so like we have always said patience is the name of the game. I know your comments was initial reaction to a new timelines and by now you would have calmed down. lets keep on keeping on.

@ Pa Tito It's so good to hear from you again and thanks for the link. How is madam and the kids? my warm regards please pm your number again i need to talk with you. Cheers

@ Spokes i read your post and was glad to hear from you again i guess Accra games is making most of us pre June 2010, and 2011 tired but with God on our side we would hear good news. Hope to read your comment again soon.

@ My Peeps
I just want to encourage us all to know that what bind us together is much more than our little differences here and there. We should keep the spirit that first brought us together alive as the benefit extend beyond here. Many of our landed seniors can testify to the benefit of this great thread how people have felt at home upon landing on the basis of relationship formed on this thread and both the newcomers and old hands alike must work to preserve this friendship.
all the best to us all

kayus22

Jan 9, 2012
igbehinadara said:
Dear Niger,

We urgently need to network,at least to discuss the peculiarity of our application.

Thanks
Ig.
Pls can anyone who recently applied for the fsw visa in canda and his application as been accepted kindly mail me on whykayode@yahoo.com. I need some vital info from you. I will be grateful! Tx

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
kayus22 said:
Pls can anyone who recently applied for the fsw visa in canda and his application as been accepted kindly mail me on whykayode @ yahoo.com. I need some vital info from you. I will be grateful! Tx

Kayus take advantage of the Private Mail. You bring on your matter there. Cheers

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Now this thing with Emo and Enzinne ends here! Let's get back to business!!!
Wouldnt it be great to have the visa officers at New Dehli in Accra? They seem to be working with some urgency, which Accra lacks! What is it about Accra at all? Is the quota, or is it the NOCs? In fact are some NOCs of higher priority than others? What do you think guys?
Mandie