+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Lucasvilla

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 1st
good morning to you all, can smeone pls help me with accra email address ... my document was sent dec. 22nd 2011 and till now no news , just to no if my application has been received or not. am worried and so sad. hope to hear from you ...

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
my Naija people,
How do you know when accra receive requested documents ? I sent a mail to them on the 9th of dec 2011 to acknowledge the recept of my mail , but am yet to receive a reply from them and am really worried.
My people , whats the way forward ??????

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Gabil said:
my Naija people,
How do you know when accra receive requested documents ? I sent a mail to them on the 9th of dec 2011 to acknowledge the recept of my mail , but am yet to receive a reply from them and am really worried.
Accra wont automatically confirm receipt of additional documents. There is nothing much you can do than wait for them to respond to your e-mail.
Mandie

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/skilled-fed.asp#asia

Accra has increased its processing time to 22 months. :-X

This was how pre 2008 started.....from 36 months then now it is 93 months! Shame onto Canadian Immigration! Full of insincerity. Assuming Canada were to be an African nation, many westerners would have attributed this type of behaviour to "Fraud" and likening it to Africanism..now we all know the where falsehood like to live.

A goal post can only be adjusted when a match has started by Canada a member of the west. G20.......G5000

What can we do? Absolutely nothing! Except to wait, wait and wait...I just hope that the purpose of going to Canada would not have been defeated through this agony of waiting. To hell!

E

ezinne

Gabil said:
my Naija people,

They may nt respond at all n if they do check ur spam mails it may drop there it has hapened to me before
The best way is to track it with ur fedex number if u sent it tru fedex

Mine got to accra on 26 and that was when the said the started processin i tracked it

E

ezinne

ANigerian said:
PPR1 & 2 refers to the 2 stage process for requesting passports for applicants from Pakistan whose files have been transferred to London for processing.

As these applicants are not able to send their passports to London for stamping, they are required to send copies of their passports to London VO (Step 1) and thereafter, they are asked to send originals to Islamabad, Pakistan for Stamping (Step 2).

Hope this clears the air for you!!

Peace!!

Thank you

E

ezinne

Right said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/skilled-fed.asp#asia

Accra has increased its processing time to 22 months. :-X

This was how pre 2008 started.....from 36 months then now it is 93 months! Shame onto Canadian Immigration! Full of insincerity. Assuming Canada were to be an African nation, many westerners would have attributed this type of behaviour to "Fraud" and likening it to Africanism..now we all know the where falsehood like to live.

A goal post can only be adjusted when a match has started by Canada a member of the west. G20.......G5000

What can we do? Absolutely nothing! Except to wait, wait and wait...I just hope that the purpose of going to Canada would not have been defeated through this agony of waiting. To hell!

Prayers can change things

vikolo

Star Member
May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/04/2010
Doc's Request.
10/06/2010; Addtnl doc request 1st December 2011, submited and acknowledged by accra in January 2012
AOR Received.
10/06/2010- 1st AOR received
IELTS Request
Done and submitted with Docs to Accra- September 2010
File Transfer...
File transfer 15/06/10: 2nd AOR recd 26/10/2010- Ecas status: IN PROCESS since Dec 2010
Med's Request
2nd May, 2012
Med's Done....
7th May, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16th July, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23rd JULY, 2012
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 2012 by GOD'S GRACE
Bros I no understand you vex ohh.. The data is based on what hapenned in 2011 and may change for current applications.

See info I pulled from FAQS

Q 6. If I submit an application today, will these statistics show me the length of time it will take to finalize my application?

Future processing times may not be the same as past processing times. The length of time it takes to finalize applications may vary from time to time.

These tables show the number of days or months that were required to approve or refuse applications at visa offices around the world during a 12-month period in the past.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/faq.asp#Q9

TAKE IT EASY AND JUST HANG IN THERE!

E

ezinne

Hello flush medics

Pls did ur address disaper before they added the processing line for you.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
vikolo said:
Bros I no understand you vex ohh.. The data is based on what hapenned in 2011 and may change for current applications.

See info I pulled from FAQS

Q 6. If I submit an application today, will these statistics show me the length of time it will take to finalize my application?

Future processing times may not be the same as past processing times. The length of time it takes to finalize applications may vary from time to time.

These tables show the number of days or months that were required to approve or refuse applications at visa offices around the world during a 12-month period in the past.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/faq.asp#Q9

I admire your optimism. Except we begin to read between the lines, applying common sense rather than holding on to dribbling lines in some manuals prepared by robots doing the will of their programmer. we will continue to hope again and again wasting good time. The Canadians are showing us their true colour and we need to take a decisive decision at this time to look in ward and be ready to call their bluff if possible. I ask all of us here bold question "WHO TOLD U THAT YOU WILL BE MORE SUCCESSFUL IN CANADA THAN IN NIGERIA?" We will need to define success then. But, If its in terms of Money larger percentage of the people in this forum will probably earn more in Nigeria than they will ever earn in Canada, in the face of all manner of prejudices. Waiting is the name of the game and its marathon from what it had always been. Only the discerning will be able to manage this fraud call Immigration to Canada. A bird at hand they say its better than 9 in the forest. Keep improving what we are currently doing and one day if the paper comes. We must be so prepared to out smart the programmers.
Cheers.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
vikolo said:
The length of time it takes to finalize applications may vary from time to time.
I strongly disagree with you. I challenge you to show any period at which the processing time reduced. It will rather go up! When we applied then in 2007, we were promised 3 years. Ask any person who applied in 2007 (after 5yrs(!)) if they have done document update. Incase you don't know, it's shifted to 7.75yrs now, according to the new release timeline of 93 months. I know it is not by force but it's just annoying. :-X

As for me, business continues. ;D I will continue to make more money so that my POF will be enormous! But the consolation of hoping that the timeline will change is all a ruse. By the end of 2nd quarter of 2012 it would have been 25 months GBAM! You will notice that they always top-up 3 months each time they do review. They started with 8 months, then to 11, then 13 and now 22months! Too bad. :-\ :mad:

Please my pple am not trying to be pessimist here before some pple begin to feel that am the next anti-christ....no o...I equally believe in "Prayers" o. Pa Naija Pikin, it's time we introduce native style into this whole thing o before it gets out of hand GBAM GBAM GBAM..... ;D :D

E

ezinne

Right said:
I strongly disagree with you. I challenge you to show any period at which the processing time reduced. It will rather go up! When we applied then in 2007, we were promised 3 years. Ask any person who applied in 2007 (after 5yrs(!)) if they have done document update. Incase you don't know, it's shifted to 7.75yrs now, according to the new release timeline of 93 months. I know it is not by force but it's just annoying. :-X

As for me, business continues. ;D I will continue to make more money so that my POF will be enormous! But the consolation of hoping that the timeline will change is all a ruse. By the end of 2nd quarter of 2012 it would have been 25 months GBAM! You will notice that they always top-up 3 months each time they do review. They started with 8 months, then to 11, then 13 and now 22months! Too bad. :-\ :mad:

Please my pple am not trying to be pessimist here before some pple begin to feel that am the next anti-christ....no o...I equally believe in "Prayers" o. Pa Naija Pikin, it's time we introduce native style into this whole thing o before it gets out of hand GBAM GBAM GBAM..... ;D :D

I agree with u i no of some who applied since 2005 and she was told it will take three yrs but untill now no update from vo it is really sad bt what can we do than to pray she only got a letter three yrs bk asking her if she was still interested in their processing of their docment

Like i said prayers can change tins we all no that this fast track stuff is relatively new n we all keyed into it

I will advise pre 2008 to reapply

Infact they are causing confusioni

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
ezinne said:
GOD WIL HELP US ALL
Ezinne Love, I like your timeline. You have already landed even without Medical nor PR visa. Na wa o. Ya faith strong past mustard seed sef Gbam.