+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
igbehinadara said:
@ All,

I truly and sincerely duff my hat for all members who have positively contributed in one way or the other.Why would we allow Accra timeline to cause disunity/disharmony amongst us ,we do not need it all and is not worth.We all are connected for a purpose and we must not loose fact of that,the devil wants to distract us and I say we refuse to be distracted.Our time and season is in the hands of the almighty God and no one can change that.Pls pls and pls am still requesting DELETE/REMOVE those post .Emo,I sent you a PM to call me but in all I salute your courage.Thank you and God bless.

Secondly,our Eagle meeting will be coming up in the month of MARCH and PA Ig's office is indispose.I will want members to suggest a venue within the IKEJA axis for proximity sake.

I tire for una ,me 2004 still dey wait na I'm una WEY just submit application yesterday come dey make una blood dey hot..make una no let me vex comot for this thread.Patience na di name of the game,keep faith and hope alive for the sake of our children.I Love you all.

Ig
Sorry Ma am. Please PM ur number to me. I wonder how I manage to muster the space for these things. Am so busy a young man.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
igbehinadara said:
@ All,

I truly and sincerely duff my hat for all members who have positively contributed in one way or the other.Why would we allow Accra timeline to cause disunity/disharmony amongst us ,we do not need it all and is not worth.We all are connected for a purpose and we must not loose fact of that,the devil wants to distract us and I say we refuse to be distracted.Our time and season is in the hands of the almighty God and no one can change that.Pls pls and pls am still requesting DELETE/REMOVE those post .Emo,I sent you a PM to call me but in all I salute your courage.Thank you and God bless.

Secondly,our Eagle meeting will be coming up in the month of MARCH and PA Ig's office is indispose.I will want members to suggest a venue within the IKEJA axis for proximity sake.

I tire for una ,me 2004 still dey wait na I'm una WEY just submit application yesterday come dey make una blood dey hot..make una no let me vex comot for this thread.Patience na di name of the game,keep faith and hope alive for the sake of our children.I Love you all.

Ig
@ All,

Wouldn't we rather use places like Protea Hotel(by GRA Isaac John) or Towers( by Mobolaji Bank Anthony way)?

All expenses fully paid.

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
:D Nice one everybody.

Razaqng

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/02/2011
Doc's Request.
22/08/2011(Credit Card Refused)
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
spicey said:
@ All,

Wouldn't we rather use places like Protea Hotel(by GRA Isaac John) or Towers( by Mobolaji Bank Anthony way)?

All expenses fully paid.
@All,

I wuld suggest we luk for a schul around and fix a public holiday for d meeting.For instance,some Unilag or Yabatech classes wuld be vacant during holidays,we culd seize such advantage.Beta still,if there is any1 who culd seek permission frm any private schul around ikj.Pls come to our aid.I wish every1 more gudies.Thanx.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Hi peeps, something about MR that might interest all:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/june-2011-applicants-for-mrrprfppr-received-t91398.0.html
jass.mahil said:
HELLO EVERYONE,

I WANT TELL YOU THAT TODAY I RECEIVED MY MEDICALS FROM CANADIAN HIGH COMMISSION, NEW DELHI.................

THE THING I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT NOW CHC ALSO CHANGED ITS PATTERN OF SENDING MEDICALS.
NOW THEY ARE NOT GOING TO SEND YOU MEDICAL FORMS. THEY WILL ONLY SEND YOU LETTER AND MEDICAL INSTRUCTIONS STATING WHAT THINGS YOU NEED TO TAKE TO UR DMP WHILE UNDERGOING A MEDICAL.

SO IF ANY ONE WHO GOT MEDICAL LETTER AND NOT RECEIVED MEDICAL FORM............ SO PLEASE DONT WORRY, THE FORMS WILL BE PROVIDED BY UR DMP.

I ALREADY COMFORMED IT FROM MY DMP......................

THANKS........................ IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING THAT YOU CAN ASK ME....................................

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
mandiebraxton said:
Hi peeps, something about MR that might interest all:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/june-2011-applicants-for-mrrprfppr-received-t91398.0.html
All such measures are time saving. It is a welcome development. Ours is on the way.

E

ezinne

ladapo4luv said:
Dear Lord, as we approach the month of Febriuary, I pray that for everyone expecting their MR, PPR, VISA etc, our expectations will not be cut short...I also pray for great testimonies in the March meeting...IJN I pray...let somebody shout ALLELUIA!

HALLELUYAAA. AMEN

mfoniso

Star Member
Feb 22, 2011
abj
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Quebec selected SW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/08/2011
Doc's Request.
additional info requested: 29/11/2011
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
in process as at May 01, 2012......MR coming soon
Omoelle said:
Seglad,

Thanks am dancing alanta here ;D

U gladden my heart with dat time frame :-*

Should I DHL it, or take it there personally pls advice

Also can I run the statement on line ( internet banking) or it has to be hard copy from bank.

The on line too has the bank logo .

ESe pupo sir.

Maybe you should go for the hard copy from the bank, make them stamp am well well oh. better safe sorry with this cic people in accra.

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
Razaqng said:
@ All,

I wuld suggest we luk for a schul around and fix a public holiday for d meeting.For instance,some Unilag or Yabatech classes wuld be vacant during holidays,we culd seize such advantage.Beta still,if there is any1 who culd seek permission frm any private schul around ikj.Pls come to our aid.I wish every1 more gudies.Thanx.
Dear Razaqng
Recall that Spicey in her post said all expense fully paid have you considered that line? what came to my mind was that someone is planning to host us big time abi spicey no be so?lol

On the other hand if Spicey idea doesn't come cheap we can do a private school in Ikeja as suggested by Razaqng but we need volunteers to move into action. Please lets not be leaving all the arrangement to Ig alone oh!!!! remember she is a wife and a mother with other responsibilities beside the forum hence some young men living in lagos should come to our aid. She has tried and we should make the burden of chairmanship light for her a little.

We pray that by the time we are meeting in March many MRs would have been issued.
All the best to us all.

Omoelle

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
1/2/12...... submitted 10/2/12
AOR Received.
24/5/10 in process:7/12/11, started processing: 18/4/12
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
26/5/10
Med's Request
18/06/2012
Med's Done....
18/07/2012
Passport Req..
10/10/12
VISA ISSUED...
29/10/12
LANDED..........
9/12/12
mfoniso said:
Maybe you should go for the hard copy from the bank, make them stamp am well well oh. better safe sorry with this cic people in accra.

Mfon..
Thx
...infact will go with there ledger ni o ;D

This is one of the longest weekend in recent times with the holiday dats makes it worse..........can't wait for Tuesday o...lol.....

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
@ all
what kind of business can we do in Canada when we get there?

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Razaqng said:
@ All,

Well,i offered to give what I have as you cannot give what you don't have ( Nema thou quo non habet). When My Worthy Chair asked for meat not only did I offer bread but also spiced it with Milk and honey. On the contrary,i think beauty are in the eyes of beholders as another school of thought preferred schools to that . Thanks for lightening my loads as I rest my case here ...LOl.

HOWEver,i WILL suggest you to approach the following Private Schools in Ikeja in view of the proposed meeting:
Avesina International School
Grange
Oxford Cambridge
Vivian Fowler
Christ The Cornerstone (CTC)
Christ The King
Greensprings Educational Services,Anthony

Hope it helps?

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
tinuadeadebola said:
Dear Razaqng
Recall that Spicey in her post said all expense fully paid have you considered that line? what came to my mind was that someone is planning to host us big time abi spicey no be so?lol

On the other hand if Spicey idea doesn't come cheap we can do a private school in Ikeja as suggested by Razaqng but we need volunteers to move into action. Please lets not be leaving all the arrangement to Ig alone oh!!!! remember she is a wife and a mother with other responsibilities beside the forum hence some young men living in lagos should come to our aid. She has tried and we should make the burden of chairmanship light for her a little.

We pray that by the time we are meeting in March many MRs would have been issued.
All the best to us all.
Madam Tinu dear,

I gbadu you no be small buddy but since my suggestion was not good enough I hereby withdraw my earlier post since my Peeps are afraid of BH....lol

ladapo4luv

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2011
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
06 - 03 -2012
Good morning Pas and Mas,

I am one of those that have been following events as they unfold on this trhread and I wish to state as follows:
A. EMo and Ezinne, please, listen to words of wisdom and close the chapter on the exchange of words. Emo, God bless you for your effort, Ezinne God bless you as you as you do the right thing.

B. Blessed are the peace keepers... May the Lord bless all the wise people in the house for taking time out to preach the peace.

Now, lemme share some good news:

My address disspeared on the 27th of Jan and has still not appearefd but just this morning I discovered that a line has been added to my status..----In Process...they started processing my application on the 2nd of Feb...what do you think is next and how long do you think the next stage would take?

Last words..."If you believe it, pray it, walk it and it shall surely come to pass" God bless everyone.