+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

E

ezinne

ladapo4luv said:
Good morning Pas and Mas,

I am one of those that have been following events as they unfold on this trhread and I wish to state as follows:
A. EMo and Ezinne, please, listen to words of wisdom and close the chapter on the exchange of words. Emo, God bless you for your effort, Ezinne God bless you as you as you do the right thing.

B. Blessed are the peace keepers... May the Lord bless all the wise people in the house for taking time out to preach the peace.

Now, lemme share some good news:

My address disspeared on the 27th of Jan and has still not appearefd but just this morning I discovered that a line has been added to my status..----In Process...they started processing my application on the 2nd of Feb...what do you think is next and how long do you think the next stage would take?

Last words..."If you believe it, pray it, walk it and it shall surely come to pass" God bless everyone.

Congrats

This is a good news n more good news are yet to come for others

The next thing you should expect is Medicals in a couple of weeks

Two to Three months thereabout or even less
but u can make it lesser than that by decreeing for yourself n backing it up with prayers.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
My dear friends, our prayers is working o. Our own ladapo4luv has this news:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/any-ones-address-disappeared-today-27th-january-2012-t94471.195.html

ladapo4luv said:
Hello house, my adress dissappeared on JAn 27th and has not appeared, however a line has just been added to my status: IN PROCESS...it says my application is now been processed from feb. 2.

My time line:
Submitted my application to the CIC on August 2nd 2011
AOR received in Jan with a request to send all employment letters
Sent the employment letters on the 11th of Janm
Address disappeared Jan 27th
New line: IN PRocess added on Feb 6th.

What next do I expect and how long do you guys think the next line would take?

ladapo4luv

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2011
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
06 - 03 -2012
;D @ Mandie..soon, very soon...your turn

isy

Star Member
Apr 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
0631/6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PRAISE GOD FOR ME OH OHH I GOT MY AOR ON THE 5TH OF JANUARY AND ON THE 3RD OF FEB GOT MY FINAL DERTERMINATION OF POSITIVE ELIGIBILTY REVIEW. ABEG WHEN CAN I EXPECT MY MR?AND MY UCI NUMBER WILL IT CHANGE TO B000 OR WILL IT STILL MAINTAIN E0000?

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
@ ladapo4luv/isy,congratulations on the good news.

@ Seglad,agba yin o wo nle.Thanks

@ all,thank you

Ig

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
isy said:
PRAISE GOD FOR ME OH OHH I GOT MY AOR ON THE 5TH OF JANUARY AND ON THE 3RD OF FEB GOT MY FINAL DERTERMINATION OF POSITIVE ELIGIBILTY REVIEW. ABEG WHEN CAN I EXPECT MY MR?AND MY UCI NUMBER WILL IT CHANGE TO B000 OR WILL IT STILL MAINTAIN E0000?
Is it rather you had final determination of positive elibility review on 5th Jan and AOR on 3rd ???? Whichever the case is congratulations! Now about MR, kindly join the queue... :p. Hope it will be soon though.
Mandie

omobaba

Jun 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 11, 2011
Doc's Request.
PER - April 8 2011
AOR Received.
Aditional doc request - June 14 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Sept 9 ,2011
Med's Done....
Sept 13, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29 Nov 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12 dec 2011
LANDED..........
Omoelle said:
Elders
I got ds mail from Accra today, once I submit this,

1.how long do I need to wait to get to next step

2. What's is dat next stage sef.

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:
· Updated proof of unencumbered and readily transferable funds in a convertible currency available for settlement in Canada (for you and your family members). Please provide bank statements from the past 12 months. These funds must be available for you and your dependents, whether they are accompanying or not. For more information, see http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp.

· Sealed academic transcripts for your spouse

;) can we say Accra is working !!!!
[tr][td]

Congratulations omoelle, mail the documents as soon as possible, your MR is very very close to your inbox, we got our medicals less than 3 months after we submitted the additional documents. Cheers!!!

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
mandiebraxton said:
Is it rather you had final determination of positive elibility review on 5th Jan and AOR on 3rd ???? Whichever the case is congratulations! Now about MR, kindly join the queue... :p. Hope it will be soon though.
Mandie
Mandie, we don tire for queue oooooo,
You told me to join the queue three months ago, my legs dey pain me oooo. Lol

omoba7

Apr 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
15-10-13
Gabil said:
Mandie, we don tire for queue oooooo,
You told me to join the queue three months ago, my legs dey pain me oooo. Lol
I was told to join the queue by mandie. Been on the queue since then. I never got aor but got a reply from Accra today that my change of address has been updated on their database. I can safely conclude that it's not everytime aor is sent out after PER.

I wish they could run the visa office like it's a private business, it seems they are very relaxed just like government employees in Nigeria. lol.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
omoba7 said:
I was told to join the queue by mandie. Been on the queue since then. I never got aor but got a reply from Accra today that my change of address has been updated on their database. I can safely conclude that it's not everytime aor is sent out after PER.

I wish they could run the visa office like it's a private business, it seems they are very relaxed just like government employees in Nigeria. lol
Hahahha, "in queue for review by visa officer" is Accra VO' wording not my own. About AOR, I think applicants get this when VO requires additional documents. I am also very tired of this 'queue' business. Something gotta give this week Accra!!!!
Mandie

isy

Star Member
Apr 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
0631/6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks Mandie.i hope i dont have to Wait long.

Omoelle

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
1/2/12...... submitted 10/2/12
AOR Received.
24/5/10 in process:7/12/11, started processing: 18/4/12
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
26/5/10
Med's Request
18/06/2012
Med's Done....
18/07/2012
Passport Req..
10/10/12
VISA ISSUED...
29/10/12
LANDED..........
9/12/12
omobaba said:
[tr][td]

Congratulations omoelle, mail the documents as soon as possible, your MR is very very close to your inbox, we got our medicals less than 3 months after we submitted the additional documents. Cheers!!!
I key into that annoiting oooooo

Can you recommend a courier (DHL or UPS)

Infact am jogging dere now ;D

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
Omoelle said:
I key into that annoiting oooooo

Can you recommend a courier (DHL or UPS)

Infact am jogging dere now ;D
DHL is better , although ups is cheaper

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
seglad said:
@ Right and Naija pickin, you sit down dey look. Where elders are present, peace is always the ''KING''.

seglad

Pa' Seglad, I hail you my good friend and brother, many thanks for your great support to this forum, and to our newly landed brothers.

As regards EMO and Ezinne, I would have to correct a wrong impression here, I no sit down dey look. Infact, immediately I noticed that the situation was turning ugly, I quickly put a call across to EMO, and pleaded with him not to post anything further on that matter. I am also aware that some members sent PMs to both of them.

I had travelled over the weekend, and have not visited the forum until this evening. I am indeed happy that both have made up, I thank all our members who intervened. GOD will reward you ALL with the coveted PR before the middle of this year, IJN :-* :-* :-* :-*

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
hey mandIe,
you know you are my role model on this forum, (mama Ig, emo, spicey ,ezinne , papas and mamas make una no vex oooooo)so if you ask me to wait, I guess I have no choice. Lol