Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2011
LANDED..........
28-09-2015 Landed
I applied for Nexus card on Septemberv28, 2019 Received conditional approval on May 26, 2020.
Did and passed my interview in Blaine, WA on Dec 18, 2021.
Now waiting for the card.
Hi
When you go to Blaine for interview during covid in Dec 18, 2021,

1) you just drive into Blaine office for interview and after interview finish, return back to Canada? Just like that?

2) Once interview finished, straight away approved?

3) What kind of documents you need to bring for example: passport, your Canadian citizen certificate, etc...?

4) What questions do they asked you?

5) Do you need covid test when you go for interview?

My situation is conditional approved and when I book for interview online at Blaine, I cannot able to choose online. Thanks in advance and I think I will just drive through the blain office for interview.

scorph

Aug 17, 2017
Abbotsford BC
Hi
When you go to Blaine for interview during covid in Dec 18, 2021,

1) you just drive into Blaine office for interview and after interview finish, return back to Canada? Just like that?

2) Once interview finished, straight away approved?

3) What kind of documents you need to bring for example: passport, your Canadian citizen certificate, etc...?

4) What questions do they asked you?

5) Do you need covid test when you go for interview?

My situation is conditional approved and when I book for interview online at Blaine, I cannot able to choose online. Thanks in advance and I think I will just drive through the blain office for interview.
1- I took an Uber from my home (Abbotsford BC) to Peace Arch and walked through the border after clearing us customs.
Same thing on my return.

2- yes I was approved on the spot. Both us CBP and CBSA officers told me that they were approving my application.

3- all passports (Canadian and other foreign passports you may hold, for dual citizens )
Citizenship certificate or Canadian birth certificate if you were born in Canada. BC ID or Driver license, proof of address.

4-
a-Confirm your identity
b-why do you want Nexus card?
C-Employment history
D- Places you have traveled to in the 5 years before your application for Nexus. And explain the purpose of each trip.
E- any previous immigration issues? If yes explain when and how...
F- any previous criminal offences? If yes , explain when?

5- when I went for my Nexus interview no COVID test was required at that time as I was entering the US by land. But I think now a negative COVID test may be required even for US land border crossing. More importantly make sure you are fully vaccinated and get proof of you COVID vaccination.

I have now received know Nexus card.

Good luck

Reactions: O'canada

myat

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2011
LANDED..........
28-09-2015 Landed
1- I took an Uber from my home (Abbotsford BC) to Peace Arch and walked through the border after clearing us customs.
Same thing on my return.

2- yes I was approved on the spot. Both us CBP and CBSA officers told me that they were approving my application.

3- all passports (Canadian and other foreign passports you may hold, for dual citizens )
Citizenship certificate or Canadian birth certificate if you were born in Canada. BC ID or Driver license, proof of address.

4-
a-Confirm your identity
C-Employment history
D- Places you have traveled to in the 5 years before your application for Nexus. And explain the purpose of each trip.

5- when I went for my Nexus interview no COVID test was required at that time as I was entering the US by land. But I think now a negative COVID test may be required even for US land border crossing. More importantly make sure you are fully vaccinated and get proof of you COVID vaccination.

Good luck
thank you for detail explanation. When you enter back to Canada, do you need to fill in Arrive CAN app? Thanks and let me know.

O'canada

Oct 21, 2020
I applied for nexus card back in Dec 13, 2021.
Got conditional approval on Jan 26 2022
’m still waiting for enrollment centers to open for interview , not sure when they will be open

Reactions: Gorbv.01

Gorbv.01

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
I also got conditional approval few days ago, am I right that we'll be informed once it will be possible to schedule an interview ? or we need to check every few days ?

atzquebec

Aug 6, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
01-08-2015
Passport Req..
01-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2015
LANDED..........
April 21 2016
Does anyone know when the interviews will be resumed ?

meteora

Aug 15, 2016
Same thing on my return.

4-
a-Confirm your identity
C-Employment history

Good luck
Hello - Do we need to take the employer letter as well with us or payslips? Or just talk about employment and employment history verbally? Thanks so much

O'canada

Oct 21, 2020
If any one is from Clagary I would recommend to schedule an interview at Montana, USA
Thats the only appointment slots showing both in USA and Canada. The rest of the places no slots available or they are closed

Its better to schedule an appointment rather than waiting for their email to schedule an appointment

I live in Ottawa, Montana is too far for me to schedule an interview. On safer side I book in 1 week of June . if something comes up near by I may reschedule

Any one had at Montana (Nexus Enrollment Center, Sweetgrass, MONTANA 59484) pls share your experiences

meteora

Aug 15, 2016
I've heard that Sweetgrass does not have IRIS scanning so wont be able to use Nexus card at airports. Is that still the case?

Gorbv.01

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
US enrollment centers started to re-open. Some (in Maine) have interviews for next week. So far no info regarding Canadian centers re-opening

Gorbv.01

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Interview timeslots started to be available. not only for distant locations (like montana), but in NY as well. Took the one for 1 June

Gorbv.01

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Can you please share the link for booking Nexus interview/submit an application?
In fact it is on your main TTP dashboard page https://ttp.cbp.dhs.gov/dashboard - once you are approved - you may schedule a meeting. Canadian locations are still closed though, but there are many US ones. Since I have already scheduled - I cannot screenshot a list of locations but there are many in different parts of USA.

Reactions: swan0206