+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nexus card

canadapr1982

Jul 17, 2017
Hello All, this is regarding nexus card. Not sure nexus office is open or not. I applied couple of weeks back in this link https://ttp.cbp.dhs.gov/ and still it is showing application status pending in review. What is the next step? Once it is conditionally approved and then will take an appointment walkin or virtually? I paid $50 fees. Please help me out whether i m doing correct or not.

canadapr1982

Jul 17, 2017
Hello All,

Today my nexus card application is conditionally approved but strange thing is to set up appointment. But when i try to choose a location, Detroit Windsor location is not showing. Only 3 locations are showing in usa
MONTANA
  • Sweetgrass (Sweetgrass NEXUS and FAST)
NORTH DAKOTA
  • Pembina (Pembina Enrollment Center)
WASHINGTON
  • BLAINE (Blaine NEXUS and FAST Enrollment Center )
These locations are far away from Windsor as I am staying in Windsor only. What you guys suggest ?? Even no virtual appointment is showing.

swan0206

Champion Member
May 14, 2019
Hello All,

Today my nexus card application is conditionally approved but strange thing is to set up appointment. But when i try to choose a location, Detroit Windsor location is not showing. Only 3 locations are showing in usa
MONTANA
NORTH DAKOTA
WASHINGTON
These locations are far away from Windsor as I am staying in Windsor only. What you guys suggest ?? Even no virtual appointment is showing.
Hi,

What did you planned to do after this? Is there any progress?? Please update.

roycanada

Star Member
Dec 1, 2017
Hello All,

MONTANA
NORTH DAKOTA
WASHINGTON
Hi,
How many days to get conditional approval?
Did you finished interview?
Timeline please

scorph

Aug 17, 2017
Abbotsford BC
I applied for Nexus card on Septemberv28, 2019 Received conditional approval on May 26, 2020.
Did and passed my interview in Blaine, WA on Dec 18, 2021.
Now waiting for the card.

scorph

Aug 17, 2017
Abbotsford BC
Hello All,

MONTANA
NORTH DAKOTA
WASHINGTON
i applied for nexus card back in Sept 2019.
got conditional approval on May 26, 2020
did my enrolment interview on Dec 18, 2021 and was approved on the spot
but I’m still waiting for card ( Jan 7, 2022)

mgnlky

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-3-2017
LANDED..........
04-09-2017
My renewal application was approved (without an interview) on Dec 15, 2021. I still haven't received my card either.

swan0206

Champion Member
May 14, 2019
Does it really take that long? Can you please post what kind of questions were asked in your enrolment interview?

scorph

Aug 17, 2017
Abbotsford BC
I got my nexus interview on December 18 and was approved on the spot.
however, I’m still waiting for the card.

as for the questions they asked me. They went through my application to confirm my identity, my address, employment, places I have traveled to in the past 5 years, and why I wanted to get nexus. They in turn explained to me the rules of the nexus program. i was first interviewed by a US CBP officer before being interviewed by a CBSA officer. The interview took about 15-20. They told me right on the spot that I was approved. Few minutes later, I checked my TTP acc and noticed the noticed the status changed from conditionally approved to approved. But after 3 weeks, I still haven’t received my nexus card. Yesterday I phoned the enrolment center where I had my interview, I was told it sometimes up 8 weeks to get the card.
Hope this helps.

Reactions: Kiikii

swan0206

Champion Member
May 14, 2019
I got my nexus interview on December 18 and was approved on the spot.
however, I’m still waiting for the card.

as for the questions they asked me. They went through my application to confirm my identity, my address, employment, places I have traveled to in the past 5 years, and why I wanted to get nexus. They in turn explained to me the rules of the nexus program. i was first interviewed by a US CBP officer before being interviewed by a CBSA officer. The interview took about 15-20. They told me right on the spot that I was approved. Few minutes later, I checked my TTP acc and noticed the noticed the status changed from conditionally approved to approved. But after 3 weeks, I still haven’t received my nexus card. Yesterday I phoned the enrolment center where I had my interview, I was told it sometimes up 8 weeks to get the card.
Hope this helps.
Thanks for the info. Are you a daily traveller or weekly? If i am a monthly traveller still am i eligible to apply?

But you have applied it a while ago right? Does it generally take more than 6months for the interview? Yours was sept 2019 and till March2020 you didnt hear anything after that pandemic hit though!

scorph

Aug 17, 2017
Abbotsford BC
Thanks for the info. Are you a daily traveller or weekly? If i am a monthly traveller still am i eligible to apply?

But you have applied it a while ago right? Does it generally take more than 6months for the interview? Yours was sept 2019 and till March2020 you didnt hear anything after that pandemic hit though!
No, I travel about 3/4 times a year to or through the US.

The application can take longer because of lengthy background checks. On top of that the pandemic has made processing time way longer ...

Reactions: swan0206

mgnlky

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes