+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Newbies welcome here, applicants sponsoring for Jamaica

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lonely Wifey said:
Congrats to Island girl and Mrs Proper I toatlly agree did they forget the 2010 files, what about us??????????????

KGN CAN WE PLEASE FINISH 2010 FILES BEFORE DOING 2011 ??? ??? ??? ???
ok what does this mean shouldnt we all be glad people are getting thru there may be factors why ur case takes long and hers didnt shouldnt we just be glad for each other, yes i realize you guys have been waiting long but i dont feel that the congrats are genuine when u inlcude a comment like that

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Personally I am disappointed with the backhand comments some of you gave island_girl today isn't this a forum where we all can come n share our experiences our moans n disappointment with this immigration process so for a few to make notes in their post that KGN needs to start working on 2010 files and dont do 2011 honestly seems like u guys r badmind, yes she came and saw u guys n she get thru before u guys but there is no need for the oh god kgn wat happen to 2010 and y u a do 2011 no 1 was like this when NMH got her file touch and she is also from the 2011 batch yes personally i have not been at this waiting game long n in hindsight i didnt start yet but it sucks that people cannot genuinely be happy for someone else good fortunate without throwing a pity party for themself

N if ppl wan vex vex but thats how i feel

Abacogringo

Star Member
Aug 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/08/2010
AOR Received.
18/11/2010
File Transfer...
25/09/2010
Med's Done....
25/08/2010
Passport Req..
14/07/2011
VISA ISSUED...
26/07/2011
LANDED..........
28/07/2011
Congrats Island girl...we just the news my hubby's passport etc on it's way back to us too!!! not sure gonna sleep tonight!

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
other than that post yay today was update day for quite a few people woohoo so this won't be a lazy summer for KGN

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abacogringo said:
Congrats Island girl...we just the news my hubby's passport etc on it's way back to us too!!! not sure gonna sleep tonight!
r u gonna flagpole this week as i think PP should be back n in ur hand for a quick run across the border ;D

Abacogringo

Star Member
Aug 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/08/2010
AOR Received.
18/11/2010
File Transfer...
25/09/2010
Med's Done....
25/08/2010
Passport Req..
14/07/2011
VISA ISSUED...
26/07/2011
LANDED..........
28/07/2011
yep hopin' to!!! still doin' a happy dance ;)

I

island_girl

Abacogringo said:
Thanks Aba, congrats to u and ur hubby as well. I'm sure about sleeping tonight either :p

Ripley

May 26, 2011
big up island girl anyweh u deh inna di wurl. glad fi u girl.
Kadiesha > i know ur upset about the statement but i dont think the person meant it in a badmind type a way. i think the person is jus thinking that their in 2010 and their file has no progress, and saying kingston dont forget about me. i think everyone is happy for island girl. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Mrs Proper

Apr 2, 2011
Visa Office......
kgn
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-20-2010
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
10-01-2011
Med's Request
redo May 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
oct19,2011
VISA ISSUED...
oct 25,2011
LANDED..........
landed in toronto oct 27,2011
Whoaaaa now wait a min not once did I say I wasn't happy for her, I think I said congrats dint I?!?! This is a forum where we can show our disappointments to right? Or am I wrong? Ofcourse I have a right to be upset as anyone else that hasn't heard anything yet does. This is a very frustrating thing to go thro and trust me ked when yer day comes you will see exactly what we mean. I don't think anyone here is taking away her moment at all. I'm pretty sure we are all glad for her, we are jus anxious for our moment as well. And its kinda to be expected for ppl to be happy and a bit envy at the same time! I think we I know that's where my comment was going and I'm sure everyone else was too. Ill keep my complaining to myself from now on, my bad!

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fine maybe badmine strong but i just thought the comments n snide remarks were not called for

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mrs Proper said:
Whoaaaa now wait a min not once did I say I wasn't happy for her, I think I said congrats dint I?!?! This is a forum where we can show our disappointments to right? Or am I wrong? Ofcourse I have a right to be upset as anyone else that hasn't heard anything yet does. This is a very frustrating thing to go thro and trust me ked when yer day comes you will see exactly what we mean. I don't think anyone here is taking away her moment at all. I'm pretty sure we are all glad for her, we are jus anxious for our moment as well. And its kinda to be expected for ppl to be happy and a bit envy at the same time! I think we I know that's where my comment was going and I'm sure everyone else was too. Ill keep my complaining to myself from now on, my bad!
Mrs.P no dont take it that way but its like i was like whoa n then for LWY to say yea i agree with Mrs.P what happen to 2010 im like not cool again badmind is the wrong choice of word but in the moment of writing thats how i felt after i saw those 2 comment

Ripley

May 26, 2011
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D yeaaa yeaaaa yeaaaaaa this is a forum where u can express urself freely ms proper dont hold ur views inside keep talking girl. everyone talks there mind a feel free. Kadiesha and ms proper shud hug make up, frens 4 forum life

I

island_girl

Ked: I must agree with u I felt a little offended after reading those 2 comments but NOTHING is gonna take away the joy I'm feeling right now.

I can't say I understand the frustration others are going through because to be honest my journey was over before I even thought it got started. I was totally caught off guard when I got ppr call.

Like I said before GOOD LUCK to everyone who's waiting.