Med's Done....
10-05-2011
Passport Req..
13-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2012
LANDED..........
18-01-2012
Hey, I have no hate or drama with anyone on this forum. But don't understand why you would even make a comment like that considering that I am the only one in the forum that goes to Jamaica every 3 months.

I never really have time to come on here so there is no need for rude comments back and fourth- I do not have the time.

And I also wanted to address the way island_girl was made to feel today. I totally understand that it infact is not fair for 2011 apps to be done as fast as hers and a few other people I happen to know, but it is not her fault in the matter. Everyone has a different application and a different history. I think its GREAT that they are banging out apps but I also agree that they need to also finish banging out 2010 apps.

With that said I believe everyone in here to be friends and in similar situations and we should be working together, crying together and joining together. Not outcasting and pushing people out. Equal oppertunity is something canada prides it's self on so lets set an example for our husbands.

Mrs Proper

Apr 2, 2011
Visa Office......
kgn
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-20-2010
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
10-01-2011
Med's Request
redo May 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
oct19,2011
VISA ISSUED...
oct 25,2011
LANDED..........
landed in toronto oct 27,2011
First off I don't even know you to make a comment about every 3 mths lol and I'm not being rude I know who's causing all the drama its pretty clear. This will be my last comment on this forum cuz I really can't be bothered with childish antics. The person who showed you this can be woman enough and come forward seeing that I said that over 2 weeks ago. And it was in regards to visiting my husband for our anniversary. I'm sorry ladies, but this is jus to much nonsense for me. I wish everyone nothing but the best but this is 2 members you have lost today. Maybe someone needs to look at the bigger picture here.
Tale care everyone!!!!

proper

Jan 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone, earlier this evening my wife called me and told me there was drama on the forum. I was at a game and couldn't hear well all that she was saying so i told her I'd read it when i got home and i did just that.
Personally, i didn't think either lonely wifey or my wife had any bad intentions or grudge in their post but i also saw how one could get that impression if you read into it too much. We've all said at some point that we'd never wish this immigration process on our worse enemy so for us to be mad at someone getting through it in quick time would make us hypocrites.
I don't think there's one soul on here that's not truly happy for another person getting through this wait yet a lil disappointed if you've been waiting longer than that person.... I'd like to think we're all human. It doesn't make you less happy for someone or throwing yourself a pity party, it makes you Human! Some of us will say Congrats so and so and i hope Kingston starts working on our file now while some will say Congrats so and so and then take a break to get over our personal disappointments... Once again, doesn't make us any less happy for the person getting through.

I really wasn't gonna post anything after i read all the posts cause it seemed like it was all squashed and done with, and if its one thing I've learned is that men should stay out of women's argument, doesn't matter if my wife is involved or not. Just when i think its done Joyvine comes along with the whole 3 month remark. below is the exact comment my wife made.... could someone please tell me if that's really something someone should take offense to or if I'm being bias, i really do appreciate your honesty now matter what.

'' thank you lonely_wife, we hope we hear something very soon too, our anniversary is next mth and we havent seen eachother in almost a year so its getting to us now. i wish i was like some and go every 3 mths but its near impossible when you have a business to run :( ''

For some reason i feel some of the members on the forum or fake and i mean that literally. I've been on here for a while and I've never had issues with people like lilmaya, ladyposh, Sanchester, ebony, jahlove , lonely wife, Irving, waiting.Forgive me if i left out anyone and if I'm wrong about this but these are the people i started my journey on this forum with and some of the ones i believe are real. If any of the names i mentioned aren't real people then God knows you've fooled me. I was disappointed with what went down with Charlie and Waiting in the past but i stuck around because i had no issue with either of them and both have been there for me since day one. I really didn't like what happen today and i do understand arguments do happen when people misunderstand each other but i believe that second wave from joyvine when i thought this was all over and done with is the straw that broke the camel's back.
Just want to wish each and everyone all the best and to thank each and everyone that's been there for me.
love and Guidance.....

JoyVine1309

Star Member
May 24, 2011
Ontario-Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2011
Doc's Request.
13-12-2011
File Transfer...
11-07-2011
Med's Done....
10-05-2011
Passport Req..
13-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2012
LANDED..........
18-01-2012
Dear proper,

No drama or insult intended. Like I said earlier had it been said about me or not, I explained my every 3 months. And it was told to me. I am rarely on here and don't know half of what goes on in here. But I do agree that some apps are faster then the rest, which yes sometimes is unfair- but in defence I don't hink its positive to voice your opinion on here about it being unfair because it will not change anything.

With that said, I do hope everyone can just get along.

Jesusgirl

Oct 26, 2010
WOW!! The reason why I joined this forum was because the first two comments was about praying and sharing our views.

if you have just began your journey or have started but is on the waiting, join in and together we can, share your feelings, and participate in our daily devotions

I think we should go back to praying and the attitude of this forum will change. Remember if the watchman watch the city and God is not there, then he watches in vain. Let not our Prayers and well wished go in vain because of how someone interpret a comment.

Remember SATAN is here to steal, kill and distroy - divide and conquer is all he has, lets not fall for his tricks.

Today I felt the same way when I saw that a 2011 file was processed, I was happy for her, even though I was wishing it was me. and half hour later we got the same call. This process is like giving birth to a child, you want the baby so bad but the pain to deliver, you wish you didn't have to go through with it. We are all at the delivery stage and when we get the call we forget about the pain of waiting. Keep the faith family and know GOD is incharge of all things. Be Still and Let God!!!

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good morning all

Today is Tuesday Mrs.Shaw ;D

aka update day so hope there is some PPR call today ;D

Let's go KGN

AliCatShaw

Jul 4, 2011
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sent June 2011,~resent-Jan 12/2012
Doc's Request.
April 30/2012 PCC re-do
AOR Received.
Jan 31/2012
Med's Done....
Jan 9/2012
Interview........
April 24/2012~positive
Passport Req..
May 17th/2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 16th/2012
LANDED..........
Aug 2nd/2012~Home 3rd
Kedeisha said:
Good morning all

Today is Tuesday Mrs.Shaw ;D

aka update day so hope there is some PPR call today ;D

Let's go KGN
Thnx Ked......I reply pon you to keep me posted! :p

I'm a HUGE fan of The Secret....not sure if anyone here has read it...anyhoooo.....sending all my positive Vybz out for this process to flow quickly!!

Sanchester

Jul 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Miss
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2010
Doc's Request.
No Request
AOR Received.
19-11-2010
File Transfer...
04-10-10
Med's Done....
12-08-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2011
LANDED..........
08-07-2011
Jovine,

I dont know if you've read back on all of the posts since you're a newer member. But there's alot of us out there that have disclosed that we go to JA every3-4 months!

This is ridiculous! I cant even wrap my head around what has just gone on. This is a forum, where we write whats on our mind and discuss our situation and what we may be feeling... we shouldnt have to edit what we feel. We have to take into consideration that we are all trying to express ourselves through writing. When reading what someone else has written, we need to be objective and not read into what people are trying to say, because this has proven that people can read into things the WRONG way.

If you think you misunderstood someone, message them and ask for clarity.

We just lost members that have been a huge positive support during my process and I know for others and now we wont be able to share with them their excitement when their turn comes around.

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AliCatShaw said:
Thnx Ked......I reply pon you to keep me posted! :p

I'm a HUGE fan of The Secret....not sure if anyone here has read it...anyhoooo.....sending all my positive Vybz out for this process to flow quickly!!
whats the secret? do u know the author mek me go google it

do u read this in between true blood :p

lilmaya

Mar 3, 2011
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2010
AOR Received.
No AOR Received
File Transfer...
14-12-2010
Med's Done....
05-08-2010
Interview........
No Interview Requested
Passport Req..
20-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-07-2011
Good Morning Everyone,

Ever heard the saying 'miss a day.. miss a lot'? Craziness a gwan in here! :-\ I don't even know what to say and I ALWAYS have something to say ;) Yeah... now that I think about it...I have something fi say

I hate to see anyone leave the forum over foolishness. During my short stay here I have made some wonderful friends, had an amazing support system when I needed it THE MOST and learned a lot about the process as I went along. This forum got me through some rock bottom days and I know there are still some people who need that same support to get them through so I don't want to see people give up too easy.

Going through the process, i felt so much happiness for everyone who got through...before me. I never say it if I don't feel it. When the Proper's heard early on, and they applied a short 22 days after me (don't worry... I admitted this to them already ;)) my heart sank. If you know me, you know that Proper is my BONAFIDE FI LIIIIFE so my heart and prayers were with them everyday to get through so I was SOOO happy for them, but then i had to think... they skipped me ??? I want it just as bad :-[... i deserve it just as much ???... and it hurts. My girl Ebony explained it beautifully! It's bipolar... so happy but so sad! At times you feel crazy :-X I had to write the Proper's a private message apologizing cause I felt so guiltly that in my heart I was sad when I should have been all happy. :-\ (this is what i'm sayin... immigration can mad yu)

I think anyone who is in the waiting game can empathize with what was said and know it was not meant to offend. Tensions are high... people are hurting and some are just plain over reacting. As far as the 3 month remark...that was blown WAY out of proportion. Not even comment worthy.

To my people.. Have a wonderful day! My prayers are with you today and everyday. Today is update Tuesday..there has been a lot of ECAS movements... GO KNG and reuinte some well deserving families!! :-*

AliCatShaw

Jul 4, 2011
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sent June 2011,~resent-Jan 12/2012
Doc's Request.
April 30/2012 PCC re-do
AOR Received.
Jan 31/2012
Med's Done....
Jan 9/2012
Interview........
April 24/2012~positive
Passport Req..
May 17th/2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 16th/2012
LANDED..........
Aug 2nd/2012~Home 3rd
Kedeisha said:
whats the secret? do u know the author mek me go google it

do u read this in between true blood :p
LMFAO!!!! Huge snort too!!! Don't tease, mi a take my fangbanging very seriously ;)

I'll send you a link on FB about The Secret....the author made 'new age' what has been around for all time...

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AliCatShaw said:
LMFAO!!!! Huge snort too!!! Don't tease, mi a take my fangbanging very seriously ;)

I'll send you a link on FB about The Secret....the author made 'new age' what has been around for all time...
ok cool me a go look out fi it

jahlove

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-10
AOR Received.
1-12-10
File Transfer...
13-10-10
Med's Done....
21-06-10
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
January 26, 2012
Good morning guys, Lets keep praying for more unity with our home family and the forum family. Praying for some more updates today because Lord we sure need them.

lilmaya

Mar 3, 2011
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2010
AOR Received.
No AOR Received
File Transfer...
14-12-2010
Med's Done....
05-08-2010
Interview........
No Interview Requested
Passport Req..
20-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-07-2011
jahlove and Jesusgirl : I'm with you. Prayer can move mountains!

Jesusgirl : I feel like i missed a beat....did you get a passport call??

Jesusgirl

Oct 26, 2010
Hi Lilmaya, yes I did. My husband is picking up his PP today. right now I am looking for a flight for him but the fares are so soooo expensive. I found one for monday but that seems so far away after waiting for six months. I was in JA in June but that still is too long to see my boo