Interview........
march 30, 11/approved
Passport Req..
march 30, 11
VISA ISSUED...
april 13
LANDED..........
APRIL 20
if you have just began your journey or have started but is on the waiting, join in and together we can, share your feelings, and participate in our daily devotions.

Gods Got our Backs!!!!!!!!!

ramdont

Star Member
Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 16, 2010
Doc's Request.
Nov, 2010
Med's Request
August, 2010
Med's Done....
August, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 16, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...........
LANDED..........
Waiting............
I am with you dear!!! We can have our daily prayers together. Prayer moves mountains and it's going to move ours before we know it!!

ebonyshine

Feb 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2010
Doc's Request.
nov 2010
AOR Received.
july 2010
So glad to see a fresh new thread for Kingston that welcomes newbies. Thanks for starting this Waiting! Just so you know where I'm at right now. Just sent an email to Kingston to inquire about our status. I made it appear as though I was updating our file with my husband newly acquired degree and then just threw in the question regarding status update at the end. So far I've been lucky in that they have responded to all my inquiries so I'm hoping I'll hear something soon! Fingers crossed. We haven't heard anything since Nov and AOR timeline says 6 months from august. Hopefully it'll be coming to and end soon. Love the daily devotions! Think its so important to place God at first in all of this.

ebonyshine

Feb 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2010
Doc's Request.
nov 2010
AOR Received.
july 2010
So glad to hear from you Ramdont. Been thinking of you! I hope you're hanging in there and trying to stay strong through all of this!

ramdont

Star Member
Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 16, 2010
Doc's Request.
Nov, 2010
Med's Request
August, 2010
Med's Done....
August, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 16, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...........
LANDED..........
Waiting............
Ebony you are quite lucky!! I sent an email to them in January and I haven't heard a word!!! I'll just keep pressing on because only good salvation lasts forever!!!!

waiting-for-a-star

Mar 5, 2011
tdot
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 26, 10
File Transfer...
march 24,10
Med's Request
jan 12,11
Med's Done....
feb 11, 11
Interview........
march 30, 11/approved
Passport Req..
march 30, 11
VISA ISSUED...
april 13
LANDED..........
APRIL 20
hi Ebony ;D

hi Ramdont ;D

we will pray till God answers, and by next week ppl will join because prayer is the answer to all problems.

Dear Jesus,

thank you for leading us on a new journey, help us to be a light that shines in darkness, that others going through this process will come to this place and find comfort, they will find this a place to express their emotions, cry laugh and find friends, help us to be humble and even when you have helped us to cross over help us never to forget where you brought us from.

Jesus we pray that you will let kingston IO receive great rest this week that when they come to work next monday they will start afresh and deliver our husbands and our wives to us.

Lord we have no doubt that you are working things out for us but teach us how to wait and we will wait on you Jesus, in your name we pray
Amen....

waiting-for-a-star

Mar 5, 2011
tdot
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 26, 10
File Transfer...
march 24,10
Med's Request
jan 12,11
Med's Done....
feb 11, 11
Interview........
march 30, 11/approved
Passport Req..
march 30, 11
VISA ISSUED...
april 13
LANDED..........
APRIL 20
yea Ebony you are in deed bless to get a response from them, I sent them 3 emails no replies.
since process started no ecas udate man y, lol

as you know the requested redo an doriginals in feb, we thought the interview was waived but the are now requesting interview on March 30 and communication proofs.

but I know God and every little thing will be alright.

hopefully they will issue visa same day

ramdont lets pray hard its time for you to get your passport back now girls

its 6;25 and my son did not wake up yet since this morning, should I give him some old jamaican style, "wet him up"
what do you think. :p

ebonyshine

Feb 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2010
Doc's Request.
nov 2010
AOR Received.
july 2010
Ramdont its so crazy how there is no rhyme or reason with KG. I am curious though did you send under general inquiry or under case specific? I'msure you've done both. I've receive a response through General inquiry cause I was told if your situation seems urgent they will answer within 5 days. My situation was time sensitive and they responded within 24 hours. The following email was because I had no access to ecas and that week it was corrected. They didnt actually respond though. I may be in the same boat as you now as I sent email out with no response so far. Hoepfully your caips will tell you something. I've applied for mine as well just to be proactive in the event I need to get my MP involved (although they're not always much help as well).

ramdont

Star Member
Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 16, 2010
Doc's Request.
Nov, 2010
Med's Request
August, 2010
Med's Done....
August, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 16, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...........
LANDED..........
Waiting............
How old is your son waiting? Are you sure he's still alive????????? ;D He needs to get some fresh air so that he can feel revived.

Ebony to tell you the truth, I don't think the MP's can do much. I went to them from early Feb and all I hear is to call back within a month, so I'm just counting down the time for April to begin so that I can start calling again.

waiting-for-a-star

Mar 5, 2011
tdot
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 26, 10
File Transfer...
march 24,10
Med's Request
jan 12,11
Med's Done....
feb 11, 11
Interview........
march 30, 11/approved
Passport Req..
march 30, 11
VISA ISSUED...
april 13
LANDED..........
APRIL 20
the boy is 14, he does this every day, he doesnt sleep at nights

I have appointment with mp on monday do you think i should go, since i have interview now, hubby said the IO sounded really nice when she called, he said she gave him a 10 am appointment, because she knows hes coming from a far.

dont want to do anything to piss her off

Irving

Feb 28, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/01/11
File Transfer...
09/02/11
Med's Done....
20/09/10
Passport Req..
15/08/11
hey ramdont, Ebonyshine, and waiting! Thanks for starting a new thread to help with my forum addiction.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I think the fact you have an interview is so awesome, just go with it, Your hubby will do great, and BAM... not to be confused with BAM BAM... his PP will be stamped!!! Trust in god and the divine power of love!!!!

ebonyshine

Feb 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2010
Doc's Request.
nov 2010
AOR Received.
july 2010
Sometimes I wonder if it stirs up trouble getting the MP involved. It sounds like you have goods things ahead Waiting! You should either hold off on the meeting unless things don't go as desired (your faith is strong just believe it will be fine) or meet with MP and advise them not to act on your case until further notice. You don't want to mess things up! plus like Ramdont says they can't really do much anyways. I've had my expereincing with my Mp in Nov when I tried to get my husband on TRV. They didnt tell me anything I didnt already know and made it appear as though they were doing me this big favour by giving me my file number and the way to access ecas.

waiting-for-a-star

Mar 5, 2011
tdot
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 26, 10
File Transfer...
march 24,10
Med's Request
jan 12,11
Med's Done....
feb 11, 11
Interview........
march 30, 11/approved
Passport Req..
march 30, 11
VISA ISSUED...
april 13
LANDED..........
APRIL 20
hello Irving,

welcome

be bless

waiting-for-a-star

Mar 5, 2011
tdot
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 26, 10
File Transfer...
march 24,10
Med's Request
jan 12,11
Med's Done....
feb 11, 11
Interview........
march 30, 11/approved
Passport Req..
march 30, 11
VISA ISSUED...
april 13
LANDED..........
APRIL 20
HI Irving, so what do you suggest that I just do, go or dont go, I think i should just wait and see how the appointment goes, what do you think guys.

my hubby tell me that his friend had interview and they just ask stupid question and took his pp and by the time he reach home they call to pick up

Irving said:
hey ramdont, Ebonyshine, and waiting! Thanks for starting a new thread to help with my forum addiction.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I think the fact you have an interview is so awesome, just go with it, Your hubby will do great, and BAM... not to be confused with BAM BAM... his PP will be stamped!!! Trust in god and the divine power of love!!!!

waiting-for-a-star

Mar 5, 2011
tdot
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 26, 10
File Transfer...
march 24,10
Med's Request
jan 12,11
Med's Done....
feb 11, 11
Interview........
march 30, 11/approved
Passport Req..
march 30, 11
VISA ISSUED...
april 13
LANDED..........
APRIL 20
i will meet with them and ask them to hold off until after interview, good idea thanks ebony

ebonyshine said:
Sometimes I wonder if it stirs up trouble getting the MP involved. It sounds like you have goods things ahead Waiting! You should either hold off on the meeting unless things don't go as desired (your faith is strong just believe it will be fine) or meet with MP and advise them not to act on your case until further notice. You don't want to mess things up! plus like Ramdont says they can't really do much anyways. I've had my expereincing with my Mp in Nov when I tried to get my husband on TRV. They didnt tell me anything I didnt already know and made it appear as though they were doing me this big favour by giving me my file number and the way to access ecas.