+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Newbies welcome here, applicants sponsoring for Jamaica

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ripley said:
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D yeaaa yeaaaa yeaaaaaa this is a forum where u can express urself freely ms proper dont hold ur views inside keep talking girl. everyone talks there mind a feel free. Kadiesha and ms proper shud hug make up, frens 4 forum life
ripley me no vex wid nobody n hope none is vex wid me but if a so a so

next week is a short work week civic holiday cannot wait get to watch maury

Lonely Wifey

Star Member
Apr 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Med's Done....
Nov 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2011
LANDED..........
SOON COME
I also thought this was a forum to get everything out... I am so happy for everyone moving forward I was just saying like Hey KGN theres still 2010 files to finish and Im sure there is many more people outside this forum waiting as well so I dont really appreciate people thinking Im bad mind, I do know Im sitting here waiting patiently since Nov 2010 for a call and just curious how KGN system works ??? ??? ???

Everyone is entitled to there own opinion on here

Just wanna say congrats to all agian and I cant say Im not jelous ;D ;D ;D

Mrs Proper

Apr 2, 2011
Visa Office......
kgn
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-20-2010
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
10-01-2011
Med's Request
redo May 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
oct19,2011
VISA ISSUED...
oct 25,2011
LANDED..........
landed in toronto oct 27,2011
I dunno after seeing weeks of nothing happening I was very happy to see a lot of updates today. I to am a nov 2010 file and yes its frustrating, some days are harder than others and I was genuinely happy for islandgirl today. If ppl wanna say I'm badmind then all the power to them, I know how I feel and when I'm happy for someone and truly I don't need to defend myself to noone. We can be happy and upset at the same time, I mean come on now we are human. Anyways its only monday so that means 4 more days of updates for everyone!
Ebony- girl this needs to be yer week, I dunno how you are coping but I got a lot of respect for you!!!!! :)

Lonely Wifey

Star Member
Apr 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Med's Done....
Nov 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2011
LANDED..........
SOON COME
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK KGN KEEP MAKIN DEM CALLS

As always your all in my thoughts and prayers, those waiting, those not started, those done, all yall I would not wish this on my worst enemy I give us all props for our strength, hope, and love for our family were waiting on, Dont worry we each will get our day to do the Happy Update

ebonyshine

Feb 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2010
Doc's Request.
nov 2010
AOR Received.
july 2010
I really hope this will remain a space to express your every feeling...this process is so hard and its something that I truely value! I can see why you might interpret comments in that way Ked but the emotions that are felt when someone gets through wether they've been waiting 3 months or 19 is crazy. For me I always feel a bit bipolar I'm instantly happy and over the moon when I see"update update", then I frantically start analysing their processing time and comparing to mine (trying to figure out KG), then within secs I think of my app and our day and get sad (for myself, while still happy for the person who got through), and then I think about the potential loss of a forum family member because we all know that 90% leave once they get through. Its a roller coaster of emotions and I think everyone here is happy for each other and just hoping for the best for everyone. But the stream of emotions is unreal!

;D for a family reunited and done with this imm process, :mad: at KG for neglecting our files, not responding to emails, ??? confused cause we can't figure KG out! :'( Missin my baby! 8) Our time soon come!

Mrs P-thanks girl Im trying girl but hard as hell
Lonely and Ked-Big up

ebonyshine

Feb 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2010
Doc's Request.
nov 2010
AOR Received.
july 2010
looks like they're back from holidays! ;D

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
the old buggers dem back n they came with PP's the week start good so only hope tomorrow the "update day" smaddy get 2 call man

Lonely Wifey

Star Member
Apr 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Med's Done....
Nov 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2011
LANDED..........
SOON COME
Everyone its been a slice but I dont think I will be a part of this forum any longer, I thought I could freely express myself but I guess not so as I have always said good luck to all and hope we are all happily reunited one day and for those who got updates CONGRATS

Peace Out

ebonyshine

Feb 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2010
Doc's Request.
nov 2010
AOR Received.
july 2010
Lonely-you should reconsider :(...We're family and as in every family we're gonna have our differences but don't move out girl! We need ya in da house! No one else understands but us. I give you permission to leave once this process is complete for you! But of course you dont have to ;)

trini777

May 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Im not a member of this forum family, but I would agree with ebony. You all need each other here. I'm sure everyone understands that you ment no ill will. The wait is frustrating especially when a child is in the mix.

Mrs Proper

Apr 2, 2011
Visa Office......
kgn
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-20-2010
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
10-01-2011
Med's Request
redo May 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
oct19,2011
VISA ISSUED...
oct 25,2011
LANDED..........
I agree don't leave girl, heck I'm not! Lol

Sanchester

Jul 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Miss
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2010
Doc's Request.
No Request
AOR Received.
19-11-2010
File Transfer...
04-10-10
Med's Done....
12-08-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2011
LANDED..........
08-07-2011
yo my peoples!!

What is going on... Nobody is leaving!

I can understand both sides... you're happy for the people that get through, but when you're waiting you cant help but think whats going on with your own file. I AM GUILTY! Like ebonyshine... I was totally bipolar, I was so happy for people that got through, but it always made me feel funny if the person getting through applied after me. I was still happy for that person... It just made me angrier at Kingston and more frustrated with the process... had nothing really to do with the person getting through.

Anyways... I wanted to say hi...to lilmay, ebony, irving( thanks irving, he is doing much better)jahlove, ked, all the lonleys, both propers and Congrats island girl!

Ebony... I swear they're messing with your file!

Irving , propers, ebonyshine and Jahlove... I swear to all of you... Kingston is going to let one big update tornado go and it's going to be one big celebration! PROMISE! ;D

JoyVine1309

Star Member
May 24, 2011
Ontario-Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2011
Doc's Request.
13-12-2011
File Transfer...
11-07-2011
Med's Done....
10-05-2011
Passport Req..
13-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2012
LANDED..........
18-01-2012
Hello all,

Just wanted to address a comment that was brought to my attention about "some people who go to JA every 3 months".

I thought this was a forum to make friends and not to badmind people? I don't understand how I'm busy working full time, raising four children and running my own event planning business and never having time to be on here wonders why I am brought up in convo?

No hard feelings but to be brutally honest- I work very hard to give myself and my children a good life, as I'm sure a lot of you all do the same. But if I want to travel to JA every 3 months I'm pretty sure its not for anyone to judge. Not only do I have family in jamaica but I am jamaican lol and incase you all did not know- I plan weddings in jamaica for a living. So travel is a huge part of my business. The perks of this is also getting to see my husband at the same time.

But on a lighter note, I have never said anything ever to deserve anyone to dislike me or badmind me in anyway.

Now that's off my chest- I pray everyday for the 2010 apps to get done. I am in no rush for 2011 altho it would be nice for my hubby to join me and his children but I have the option of seeing him every 3 months like ya'll said so I'm good.

Let's go KGN!

Mrs Proper

Apr 2, 2011
Visa Office......
kgn
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-20-2010
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
10-01-2011
Med's Request
redo May 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
oct19,2011
VISA ISSUED...
oct 25,2011
LANDED..........
Lol that's a joke!!! I know yer comment is directed towards me, all because I said I can't go every 3 mths like some... Really did I say yer name???? Nope I dint. As a matter of fact its not pertaining to anyone on this forum and I'm pretty sure I can guess who "brought it to your attention" wow this is ridiculous I thought this was an adult forum and some ppl are acting very childish! Jus goes to show why ppl leave forums, for non sense drama like this!