waived
Passport Req..
oct19,2011
VISA ISSUED...
oct 25,2011
LANDED..........
landed in toronto oct 27,2011
Morning Ked!
They are well,did a lot this weekend, soccer both saturday and sunday so my lil guy is pretty tired. Today isn't so hot and I have a day off so I'm thinking I'm gonna take them to the splash pad for a bit. Hope everyone enjoys their day. Make some calls this morning KGN!!!!!!

Mrs Proper

Apr 2, 2011
Visa Office......
kgn
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-20-2010
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
10-01-2011
Med's Request
redo May 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
oct19,2011
VISA ISSUED...
oct 25,2011
LANDED..........
Good morning mr proper!

Mrs Proper

Apr 2, 2011
Visa Office......
kgn
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-20-2010
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
10-01-2011
Med's Request
redo May 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
oct19,2011
VISA ISSUED...
oct 25,2011
LANDED..........

lilmaya

Mar 3, 2011
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2010
AOR Received.
No AOR Received
File Transfer...
14-12-2010
Med's Done....
05-08-2010
Interview........
No Interview Requested
Passport Req..
20-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-07-2011
Good Morning All,

EBONY!!!!![/color] Girl all those ECAS updates sound good to me!! Everyone is just so anxious to see you get some good news my friend!! I think this is your week!!

Dear God,
Ebony and her husband have shown such extreme patience and faith that you will answer their prayers and reuinte their family. Waiting for 13 months, they deserve something to celebrate this week. We ask you to please hear our prayer and let immigration bring this family together. It is said that "For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them." Today we come together as a forum family and pray for Ebony and the other members of this forum who still patiently wait to be reunited with their loved ones. Being away from the one you love for 1 day is hard, for months on end..heartwrenching. Please let this week be one of celebration and joy for the members of this forum.
In Jesus name, Amen

I hope everyone had a nice weekend. Things have cooled off a bit here and a little rain a wet up di place. We went to Jamaica day on Saturday and got rained out bad bad! I didn't even get to see my other man Baby Cham :(, I was drenched so we had to leave early. Other than that, it was a nice weekend. My mom brought my son back Sunday and she is here this week so as we speak she is driving my husband around to drop off some resumes.

Anyways fam, hope all is well.. Have a great day! :-* :-*

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lilmaya said:
Good Morning All,

EBONY!!!!![/color] Girl all those ECAS updates sound good to me!! Everyone is just so anxious to see you get some good news my friend!! I think this is your week!!

Dear God,
Ebony and her husband have shown such extreme patience and faith that you will answer their prayers and reuinte their family. Waiting for 13 months, they deserve something to celebrate this week. We ask you to please hear our prayer and let immigration bring this family together. It is said that "For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them." Today we come together as a forum family and pray for Ebony and the other members of this forum who still patiently wait to be reunited with their loved ones. Being away from the one you love for 1 day is hard, for months on end..heartwrenching. Please let this week be one of celebration and joy for the members of this forum.
In Jesus name, Amen

I hope everyone had a nice weekend. Things have cooled off a bit here and a little rain a wet up di place. We went to Jamaica day on Saturday and got rained out bad bad! I didn't even get to see my other man Baby Cham :(, I was drenched so we had to leave early. Other than that, it was a nice weekend. My mom brought my son back Sunday and she is here this week so as we speak she is driving my husband around to drop off some resumes.

Anyways fam, hope all is well.. Have a great day! :-* :-*

u go Jamaica Day its a curse/blessing it et rain out every year

Dat prayer deh madddd a direct prayer for a direct blessing

jahlove

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-10
AOR Received.
1-12-10
File Transfer...
13-10-10
Med's Done....
21-06-10
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
January 26, 2012
Amen!!

Good morning all, yep Ebony i myself got about 2 ecas update, but it was just address going and coming. I am trying not to read too much into it.

Have a nice day all.

ebonyshine

Feb 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2010
Doc's Request.
nov 2010
AOR Received.
july 2010
Mrs P and Ked-I really hope it means there doing something with our file.

Mrs.P-Hopefully you'll hear something soon. Im like you though...not convinced of this bfd thing but its nice to have something to look forward to. Mylilangel got a response 1 month after her bfd. so once again no consistency with KG

lilmaya

Mar 3, 2011
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2010
AOR Received.
No AOR Received
File Transfer...
14-12-2010
Med's Done....
05-08-2010
Interview........
No Interview Requested
Passport Req..
20-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-07-2011
Kedeisha : One man come pon di stage and say 'God loves Jamaica people so much that every year he bawls tears of joy say 'mi love di people dem soooooooo muuuuccch!' so the rain a come down. :p It would have been really nice otherwise. We only stayed long enough to see a bunch of local artists and missed the all good parts

JAHLOVE!!!: READ INTO IT!! Immigration is in your files ladies!! Good news a come!!!!

ebonyshine

Feb 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2010
Doc's Request.
nov 2010
AOR Received.
july 2010
Thanks lilmaya for the beautiful prayer. We need that! :)

I heard about jamaica day getting washed out. That happens every year. It didnt rain anywhere else. On the news today it said today was the first day rain fell scince July 2nd. My cousin says a caa dem nuh sen no money fi help jamaica!