+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New update on Refugees

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/programs/metromorning/syrian-refugees-hotel-toronto-1.3418220

Dhudson

Star Member
May 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
00-00-2011
Med's Request
00-00-2015
Passport Req..
00-00-2015
LANDED..........
25-08-2015
Honeyaustin said:
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/programs/metromorning/syrian-refugees-hotel-toronto-1.3418220
The person who really seeking for refugee status and scary of he/she life - for first time just need to be in save place and have enough food!
This kind of "refugees" in 80% just political "poker play" nothing else!

I am sorry if I said something bad to anybody in my words... :(

Regards,
DHudson.

kriv

Aug 14, 2014
Dhudson said:
The person who really seeking for refugee status and scary of he/she life - for first time just need to be in save place and have enough food!

Regards,
DHudson.
so you think 80 percent of them are bogus refugees???

CanadianForces

May 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dhudson said:

Regards,
DHudson.
Nothing indicates that those refugees are political "pocker play"

They feel hopeless, and that is the worst feeling of all. It has NOTHING to do with entitlement!

When you are striving to survive, you are still living, and there's hope that things can can better, it's the stagnation and isolation and the not knowing that slowly kills the soul.

They'd rather go back and struggle than be pitiful wretches in Canada without hope.

They would prefer to be in the refugee camps in Jordan and Lebanon, not in Syria where they are getting bombed.

They do not think as we think. They are a repressed people. Remember the old saying "better to go with the devil you know than the one you don't". At least they know what they had at home.

torontosm

Champion Member
Apr 3, 2013
CanadianForces said:
They'd rather go back and struggle than be pitiful wretches in Canada without hope.

"Pitiful wretches"? These refugees have been housed in a hotel for 11 days in one of the best cities in the world, and they think that is unbearable? I think that we should send back anyone who doesn't want to be here. Why should we have to bear the cost for people that don't even appreciate what we are providing?

Cyberjack

Sep 3, 2014
Hi guys
Anyone who worked in Middle East easily understand what they are saying and demanding.
I am sorry to say it's just a beginning. Canadians are loving and soft hearted people.
We should appreciate their effort to comfort the homeless and miserable refugees.
They give them shelter,food and free education to their children.compering to middle eastern countries Canada is heaven.
I am very disappointed by there behavior. I think SAUDi ARABIA would be the best country for them to refuge where they treat human like animals. And if you are foreigner you have no human right.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Cyberjack said:
Hi guys
Anyone who worked in Middle East easily understand what they are saying and demanding.
I am sorry to say it's just a beginning. Canadians are loving and soft hearted people.
We should appreciate their effort to comfort the homeless and miserable refugees.
They give them shelter,food and free education to their children.compering to middle eastern countries Canada is heaven.
I am very disappointed by there behavior. I think SAUDi ARABIA would be the best country for them to refuge where they treat human like animals. And if you are foreigner you have no human right.
this is outrageous!! a hotel with no swimming pool?? how could any one live there :p

AlexRox

Star Member
Nov 29, 2013
maged_mmh said:
this is outrageous!! a hotel with no swimming pool?? how could any one live there :p
Lol... ;D. Can we ask JT to share his residence with few of them ? I hope atleast that would be better than the "life and death" situation described to us by our leaders.

Dhudson

Star Member
May 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
00-00-2011
Med's Request
00-00-2015
Passport Req..
00-00-2015
LANDED..........
25-08-2015
maged_mmh said:
Lol ,
The Canadian Government did not bought house for them yet, Common ? ;)

It would be funny if it were not so sad :(

Cyberjack

Sep 3, 2014
CanadianForces said:

They feel hopeless, and that is the worst feeling of all. It has NOTHING to do with entitlement!

When you are striving to survive, you are still living, and there's hope that things can can better, it's the stagnation and isolation and the not knowing that slowly kills the soul.

They would prefer to be in the refugee camps in Jordan and Lebanon, not in Syria where they are getting bombed.

They do not think as we think. They are a repressed people. Remember the old saying "better to go with the devil you know than the one you don't". At least they know what they had at home.
Who is the known devil here ASAD or Canadian prime minister?
So you mean they should go back to ASAD?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
I can't comprehend how living for free in a hotel and have all entitlements for job seeking make them "pitiful wretches"??

what I read is that they aren't impressed with hotel living and want detached family mansions where their toddlers can chase squirrels for FREE. That's all their problem - go figure!!

PMA

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
CanadianForces said:

My friend if you are a refugee yourself then speak on their behave, only people who's in their shoes can say what or what not! Plus do you really believe what the media says? like c'm on, maybe 1 in 1000 refuge said this which doesn't entitles the everyone.

Cyberjack said:
Hi guys
So, you have actually experienced their behavior, you spent time with them?? how did you come up to this conclusion? Because of CBC article? please before judging people or their circumstances get proper sources my friend!
Canada is heaven I AGREE with you, but not all middle eastern countries are bad, most American/Canadian are working in Dubai, Qatar and etc.. only few countries are as bad as they look (war zone), plus these refugees are not demanding, their expectations are just little high, they hear Canada is heaven as everyone claim and when they come they face reality.

Its just my personal comments, no offense anyone

AlexRox

Star Member
Nov 29, 2013
PMA said:
My friend if you are a refugee yourself then speak on their behave, only people who's in their shoes can say what or what not! Plus do you really believe what the media says? like c'm on, maybe 1 in 1000 refuge said this which doesn't entitles the everyone.

So, you have actually experienced their behavior, you spent time with them?? how did you come up to this conclusion? Because of CBC article? please before judging people or their circumstances get proper sources my friend!
Canada is heaven I AGREE with you, but not all middle eastern countries are bad, most American/Canadian are working in Dubai, Qatar and etc.. only few countries are as bad as they look (war zone), plus these refugees are not demanding, their expectations are just little high, they hear Canada is heaven as everyone claim and when they come they face reality.

Its just my personal comments, no offense anyone
PMA,
I agree with you that media is not always true and may have hidden agendas. Also let's not forget CBC and other media have been publishing a lot articles to convince Canadians how bad the situation is in refugee camps. The same thesis should apply to those claims too. We must all help other people as good citizens in this world , no question about this. However it seems this recent refugee project was based on a lot of unknowns and assumptions or hidden agendas. With that money Canadian government could have done a lot more to reach out and help the people who are really in need and dying with hunger.

Cyberjack

Sep 3, 2014
My friends
If I were in their shoes, I would be happy for the least they do for me or my family.if they give burger to me I will not ask for extra catchup too.
I agree with you some time media twists things like this.
But Canada has already done a lot for the thousands of refugees, when the neibouring oil rich countries turned their back on them.
And tell me your experience with them in case you are not an American,Canadian or westerner.

kriv

Aug 14, 2014
Whats wrong with you guys.... why do you guys forget that we are talking about human beings (if you consider them in the category of humans).

Its really sad and disturbing to read some of the comments here.... for sure people who are giving bad and negative comments on this topic are suffering from some kind of mental illness.

I am a refugee myself and as a human being i stand/ and will stand with anyone who is in need or in a situation which requires help. if Canada had saved them or given them protection STILL it doesn't means that they no more deserve a life. As far as the government of Canada is concerned i am happy that they are doing an excellent job and Canada will for sure keep on taking care of them and these refugee in return will turn out be an asset for Canada in near future.

If Canada has given me burger, By all means i deserve to get an extra catchup too (if all other burger eaters are enjoying burgers with a ketchup). Why??...because Now canada is the only place which me and my coming generations will live and call it HOME... because Canada is the place now where i will be investing all my time, efforts, kids, family, skills and Emotions....because Canada is the place where i will be starting my efforts from zero and will contribute all my efforts and skills to this country....because all my loyalty will now be for this country....because i am a long term investment for this country.... because once i am here i will be like any other Canadian.

Its not about living in hotel room...mind-it... its about starting a life, having a home, its about the hardships of settlements at a new place having no friends or relatives .. i am not sure if you guys can understand the difference between a home and hotel.

I can't comprehend how living for free in a hotel and have all entitlements for job seeking make them "pitiful wretches"??

what I read is that they aren't impressed with hotel living and want detached family mansions where their toddlers can chase squirrels for FREE. That's all their problem - go figure!!

believe me... you will never be able to comprehend this cuz it is beyond your Humanism. how lucky and satified you feel when you are able to see your kids chasing squirrels for free...what makes you thinkg that your children deserve these FREE squirrels running here and there. BTW just curious to know wasnt Egyptian squirrels (your home country squirrels) free for your toddlers???

Pitiful wretches? These refugees have been housed in a hotel for 11 days in one of the best cities in the world, and they think that is unbearable? I think that we should send back anyone who doesn't want to be here. Why should we have to bear the cost for people that don't even appreciate what we are providing?
you might be living in Canada for a long, long time..plz try to recall your story if you still remember it... an alien who came to canada long time ago or maybe your parents came here looking for a future...am i right?? i am happy that these refugees landed in Canada instead of your father's land. You have no right to send anyone back because Canada is not your father's land. why dont you go back to from where you came if you think your paid taxes must not be used on refugees or which ever way the gov wants it to be used . mind it everyone here pay taxes (not only those who now have citizenship in their pockets) and among the tax payers there are many refugees who pay heavy taxes so that you and your kids can enjoy a good life here.

@ALL
plz dont throw stones if you are yourself living in a house made of glass. Refugees are humans let them live