WAIVED
Passport Req..
23-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2014
LANDED..........
10-11-2014
Gurindar said:
Yes I did it Today ;D , Mine is still Decision Made , Asked a Question in another thread what changes I can track in e-cas once we Land as I am not aware of it .
if you know please share.
[/quotes]

hi gurinder,
your ecas will be updated with decision made and a line will be added with your landing info., eg, where n when you landed. I landed on nov 10. Till now I have only these updates in my ecas. Waiting for my pr card info.

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
NIS said:
Gurindar said:
Yes I did it Today ;D , Mine is still Decision Made , Asked a Question in another thread what changes I can track in e-cas once we Land as I am not aware of it .
[/quotes]

hi gurinder,
your ecas will be updated with decision made and a line will be added with your landing info., eg, where n when you landed. I landed on nov 10. Till now I have only these updates in my ecas. Waiting for my pr card info.
How long it took to update the line for landing info ? I landed on December 3rd , still no line added.

NIS

Jan 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
08-08-2014
AOR Received.
14-02-2014
Med's Request
06-09-2014
Med's Done....
18-09-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
23-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2014
LANDED..........
10-11-2014
I believe 7/10 days.

Charlie79

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
NIS said:
I believe 7/10 days.
Same here. I also landed with Gurindar on the same place.

Gurindar, I think the status should change from Decision Made to "Complete" only then we can expect some other line to be added. Regards,

I will check with other friends and see how it happened for them.

Charlie79

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Gurindar said:
Bro, following you, I also tried to go to Service Canada for my SIN change today and the agent there could not assign me a new SIN telling me that my CPR data is not available to Service Cananda. For some reason she was able to see it as disabled and adviced me to either call CIC or to wait till I get my PR card. This is exactly what the agent at CIC Etobicoke told me as well.

I am now wondering that we both went to the same office and on the same date for landing but why my details did not yet flow through CIC to Service Canada.
Pata nahi kyon saarian cheezan dhakke naal hi chaldiya ne (dont know why things don't work straight for me).
Did anyone else also experience the same issue?

Will attempt to go there only after I get my card now.

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
Charlie79 said:
Bro, following you, I also tried to go to Service Canada for my SIN change today and the agent there could not assign me a new SIN telling me that my CPR data is not available to Service Cananda. For some reason she was able to see it as disabled and adviced me to either call CIC or to wait till I get my PR card. This is exactly what the agent at CIC Etobicoke told me as well.

I am now wondering that we both went to the same office and on the same date for landing but why my details did not yet flow through CIC to Service Canada.
Pata nahi kyon saarian cheezan dhakke naal hi chaldiya ne (dont know why things don't work straight for me).
Did anyone else also experience the same issue?

Will attempt to go there only after I get my card now.
Give it some more time , as CIC agent told me to go after 10th Dec as SIN system take time to sync. Try on 15th again and go to another service canada centre. What your e-cas says?

My update - I went on 9th - They haven't told me anything regarding that "Info not available" , also my e-cas status is showing as completed and Landing row with Landing details have been added.

Charlie79

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Gurindar said:
Give it some more time , as CIC agent told me to go after 10th Dec as SIN system take time to sync. Try on 15th again and go to another service canada centre. What your e-cas says?

My update - I went on 9th - They haven't told me anything regarding that "Info not available" , also my e-cas status is showing as completed and Landing row with Landing details have been added.
Hi Gurindar, Thanks for your reply bro. I will wait a few more days. My eCAS is still "Decision Made". I am not sure if that is the reason why my data is not yet available for Service Canada. I will try again this Thursday.

Thanks again.

rajjj

Oct 12, 2010
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2013
Doc's Request.
FEE PAID ONLINE
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
05- 04-2013
IELTS Request
yes
Gurindar said:
Hi All

Just received a call from CIC to complete Landing at CIC-Etobicoke , They asked me if I have any plans of vacation if YES they informed you cannot travel out of country until PR Card is delivered . Amazing part was she said it would take 6-8 weeks which is contradicting 16 days on CIC site.

Anyways she clearly said its a new process which CIC is now following now days to complete Landing though din't disclosed the reason behind it .

In the call she said , She will send a Appointment Letter with appointment date and Time which requires Photo to be clicked for PR Card. I got the mail in next 2 mins.

I was about to do landing yesterday missed it because of weather . If would have landed unnecessarily there would have been an confusion .

I personally believe Plus points on above process.

1. No need to go to border and deal with US folks specially when US visa is not acquired already.
2. Near to home , Hassle and tension free process.
3. Only COPR , Passport and Photo required.
4. Weather doesn't support to go to border specially Buffalo-Niagara Border its more convenient as far as time and money is concerned .
5. Looping out CBSA totally .

Best of Luck .
hi grinder thanks for sharing this info ...
is This process is randomly selected or for every one

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
rajjj said:
hi grinder thanks for sharing this info ...
is This process is randomly selected or for every one
I think above is Typo for my name , I guess its random selection for people where CIC thinks that applicants are already in Canada.

cruiser06

Star Member
May 27, 2014
Help help!
Landed on Jan 9, 2015 and made exit on Jan17.
Applied for SIN, but was not processed as my landing COPR not registered in system. Called CIC, they cleared landing was not completed even though I signed COPR and immigration officer signed and put date on the same.
Not sure what is happening.
Called CIC agent and they requested me for landing stamp number on the passport.
Since the passport is with Canada embassy for travel document application processing, I dont have stamp copy.
any one can advise on this situation.Is it normal these days for delay in landing registration in system.
My ecas still showing decision made.

Experts pls advise and suggest

Grafton

Apr 15, 2014
Hey guys I need help. I called CIC number to speak with an agent in order to arrange an appointment for my landing interview. But I decided that it is better to do a flag poling at the border. Would it be a problem if I land at the border? The person who helped me told me that he sent an e-mail to etobicoke office for an appointment, and would be issued within 2 weeks, I mean I can land right now, instead of waiting!

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
cruiser06 said:
Landed on Jan 9, 2015 and made exit on Jan17.
Applied for SIN, but was not processed as my landing COPR not registered in system. Called CIC, they cleared landing was not completed even though I signed COPR and immigration officer signed and put date on the same.
Call your MP.

Grafton said:
Hey guys I need help. I called CIC number to speak with an agent in order to arrange an appointment for my landing interview. But I decided that it is better to do a flag poling at the border. Would it be a problem if I land at the border? The person who helped me told me that he sent an e-mail to etobicoke office for an appointment, and would be issued within 2 weeks, I mean I can land right now, instead of waiting!
Yes, you can land right now without issue. If they send you an email for an appointment, you can simply reply that you landed at the border.

Grafton

Apr 15, 2014
I called CIC again today. The agent said that he had received calls from people who were refused landing at the border, because in the system showed that they had a request for an appointment, and were told to wait for the appointment. the agent said that I could go and try flag poling, but that it is not guaranteed. what should I do?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Grafton said:
I called CIC again today. The agent said that he had received calls from people who were refused landing at the border, because in the system showed that they had a request for an appointment, and were told to wait for the appointment. the agent said that I could go and try flag poling, but that it is not guaranteed. what should I do?
There have been several people who have flagpoled instead of going to an appointment. It's fine.

Grafton

Apr 15, 2014
canuck_in_uk said:
There have been several people who have flagpoled instead of going to an appointment. It's fine.
I hope everything goes well. Thank you for your response!