+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

carlosmfr

Star Member
Jan 6, 2017
PR approval: June 2, 2021
First email: July 8, 2021, and I send 3 times the information they requested.
Last week my MP sent a web form and received an answer yesterday, they said to wait because it is in process.
Today August 5, 2021, I receive the same email they sent me on July 8. WHAT A F$#@ing MESS THEY HAVE OMG.

apalanis

Jul 20, 2021
I uploaded July 1th
Copr update July 29
Cic account approved August 3
Photo and mailing address rejected August 4
I was expecting rejected photo but I don't get it why they rejected mailing address too
@Benar11 my photo was rejected on the July 19th and I am still waiting. I received my eCopr on June 15 the took more than a month to reject the pic. With respect to your address I think it must have a mistake.

apalanis

Jul 20, 2021
@Benar11 my photo was rejected on the July 19th and I am still waiting. I received my eCopr on June 15 the took more than a month to reject the pic. With respect to your address I think it must have a mistake.
@Benar11 Iv also raised multiple web forms and spoke to several agents. The one I spoke to today just asked me to wait and the webforms are just ghosted I have not received one reply. Iv emailed back to the portal email a several times they have not got back to me either. I got my eCOPR from etobico but the agent today told me my pr card is with nova scotia. At this point I'm really frustrated with IRCC.

sweet2818

Star Member
Jul 8, 2021
Update:

PR card application approved in Aug. 02

Status: we mailed your your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive.

Goodluck to all waiting for their CoPRs and PR cards

PR Card received !!!!!

Thanks to everyone for being supportive and informative during the whole process. This forum is a great help and I wish you all a speedy completion of PR process.

Here's my complete timeline

AR- Aug. 2019
AOR- Aug. 2019
Upfront Medical passed: Apr 30, 2021
Security, Eligibility Passed Status by Agent: June 01, 2021
Ready for Visa Email for Outland spouse: July 08
Passport submitted via VFS: July 12
PR Portal Email 1: July 08
Portal login details received: July 09
Uploaded Photo and address: July 10
eCOPR: July 13 (Etobicoke)
PR card application linked: Jul 14
GU 1: July 23
App. Approved; Aug 02 and card mailed
PR Card received: Aug. 05 (from CPC Sydney via regular Canada Post)

Jaspreet chawla

Nov 10, 2020
PR Card received !!!!!

Thanks to everyone for being supportive and informative during the whole process. This forum is a great help and I wish you all a speedy completion of PR process.

Here's my complete timeline

AR- Aug. 2019
AOR- Aug. 2019
Upfront Medical passed: Apr 30, 2021
Security, Eligibility Passed Status by Agent: June 01, 2021
Ready for Visa Email for Outland spouse: July 08
Passport submitted via VFS: July 12
PR Portal Email 1: July 08
Portal login details received: July 09
Uploaded Photo and address: July 10
eCOPR: July 13 (Etobicoke)
PR card application linked: Jul 14
GU 1: July 23
App. Approved; Aug 02 and card mailed
PR Card received: Aug. 05 (from CPC Sydney via regular Canada Post)
Congratulation can you please advise when did you and your spouse gave your biometrics

Benar11

Jul 1, 2021
@Benar11 Iv also raised multiple web forms and spoke to several agents. The one I spoke to today just asked me to wait and the webforms are just ghosted I have not received one reply. Iv emailed back to the portal email a several times they have not got back to me either. I got my eCOPR from etobico but the agent today told me my pr card is with nova scotia. At this point I'm really frustrated with IRCC.
What about cic account? When did u get update for approved?

kk1018

Jul 13, 2021
Any one from Vancouver VO received portal email and waiting for copr? How long will it take for Vancouver VO recently?

Lilyyyyl

Jun 24, 2021
Hi guys, i received the first email July 26. I still didn’t get the second one. Anyone knows how to faster the process? Or what can i do for it?

nirmalathilak

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
Timelines
Aor: 24 march 2021
PR portal request: 20 July
PR portal credentials: 20 July
Photo/declaration uploaded: 20 July
E-COPR: 22 July
PR card: approved and dispatched on 5 August
Visa office: Vancouver
waiting for the PR card...