+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020
Got a question for people who have received ECOPR. What is the "Valid To" date under "application details"? Is that an expiry date of PR?
Mine is 2021/12/14 , not sure why that date.
Thats the time they give you to land, but you did that virtually so you are good. The copr doesn't expire you will need it to apply for citizenship

tonitigers

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
Hello everyone!!
My work permit is about to expire in a week and i haven't receive my COPR yet. Although i filled my details on 27 july, but still case status is "in reveiw with IRCC". So my question is that do i need to extend my work permit ?

Anyone who have faced similar situation?
Please file WP renewal asap. Don’t take chance , if COPR doesn’t come before your WP expiry and without renewal application submission you will not be able to work, basically you would be out of status. So make sure you file it asap. Though I hope u get COPR in next 1-2 days.

jananicmouli

Star Member
Aug 3, 2021
IRCC has sworn to make my life miserable. At every stage they have frustrated and made me anxious. Now my PR card has been mailed since July 21 and I still haven’t received it . Even though they told me it will take six weeks to get to me , I know people here get their cards within a week after it has mailed to them . I want to know is anybody waiting long like me for their card?
I hear you! They have sworn to have sent me the first portal email twice but I haven't received any. However, I ended up creating a sign in accidentally with the primary email provided and explained the situation to the portal. Still haven't gotten a response.

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
Can you please tell how long it took for your photo in PR portal to get approved after your declaration was accepted? My declaration and mailing address was accepted by IRCC today but photo is "In review" status.
@hamza125 could you please tell me what's your visa office and when did you upload photo and address and when it was accepted?

I am waiting since July 14th :( and my visa office is Ottawa.

tariq5050

Star Member
Jun 8, 2021
Hey guys i got my ECOPR on June 16th and my address/photo is still in review. Is the timeline normal or there is something delaying? thoughts?

Neer.....

Aug 5, 2021
Hi, I had the same situation. Called IRCC yesterday and informed them that my work permit expires in 20 days. They asked me to wait but then within a few hours I received my eCOPR.
Was your Case status still in progress ?
Because when i have called them day before yesterday and let them know that my work permits expire in a week , they asked me to apply for work extension . And case status is still in review‍♀

Neer.....

Aug 5, 2021
Please file WP renewal asap. Don’t take chance , if COPR doesn’t come before your WP expiry and without renewal application submission you will not be able to work, basically you would be out of status. So make sure you file it asap. Though I hope u get COPR in next 1-2 days.
Yes , will be applying this weekend . I really hope that Copr comes soon.