+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

maddyh123

Mar 18, 2021
Waiting since June 21st, VO Etobicoke. Photo & address still in review.

I think they have delayed processing for people with work permit expiring 2022 or beyond. I have seen all my friends get eCOPR they very next day to one week of photo submission in portal. All of them had WP expiring 2021 dec or less.

Lost two job offers so far, I was expecting they would issue within a month but I guess I have to wait much longer. Looks endless waiting

CEC_April 1st

Star Member
Jul 19, 2021
Waiting since June 21st, VO Etobicoke. Photo & address still in review.

I think they have delayed processing for people with work permit expiring 2022 or beyond. I have seen all my friends get eCOPR they very next day to one week of photo submission in portal. All of them had WP expiring 2021 dec or less.

Lost two job offers so far, I was expecting they would issue within a month but I guess I have to wait much longer. Looks endless waiting
It might be true but I think mostly it's about the visa office. I dont think that all people that are getting their copr from other visa offices have a work permit that will be expired before Dec 2021. I didnt see somebody waiting for thier copr from Edmonton, Calgary or Vancouver BC visa offices for a long time. They get their coprs so quickly. However people waiting from Ottawa have some extended waiting times.

hamza125

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
@hamza125 could you please tell me what's your visa office and when did you upload photo and address and when it was accepted?

I am waiting since July 14th :( and my visa office is Ottawa.
When my MP asked for status update, I was told it was edmonton CPC. But later I moved to vancouver due to my job and had asked for address changed. My E-COPR says "became a PR at: Vancouver IM" so not really sure was it edmonton or vancouver. I received PR portal confirmation on Aug 4th, got credential email the same day, and E-copr on 5th. My address is accepted but portal says my photo is "still in review". Not sure if my PR card is mailed or not?

ceceh

Star Member
Jul 13, 2020
Anyone from Calgary knows how long is it taking to get the ECOPR?

Timeline- CEC inland + 1 inland dependent

AOR - Apr 6
Portal email - Aug 4
Portal credentials - Aug 4
Address + photo submitted - Aug 5
VO Calgary

CEC_April 1st

Star Member
Jul 19, 2021
Anyone from Calgary knows how long is it taking to get the ECOPR?

Timeline- CEC inland + 1 inland dependent

AOR - Apr 6
Portal email - Aug 4
Portal credentials - Aug 4
Address + photo submitted - Aug 5
VO Calgary
if your vo is Calgary, you should get it in 1-2 days

Rolfmayo25

Aug 5, 2021
Hey guys,
Does anyone know the answer to this?

I got my copr on 31st of July. But it's valid till 27th Oct 2021 which is the expiry date of my Indian passport.

Does anyone know if I should apply for passport renewal or should I wait for the pr card. My photo that I submitted is still in review and Address has been accepted.

hamza125

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
Hey guys,
Does anyone know the answer to this?

I got my copr on 31st of July. But it's valid till 27th Oct 2021 which is the expiry date of my Indian passport.

Does anyone know if I should apply for passport renewal or should I wait for the pr card. My photo that I submitted is still in review and Address has been accepted.
You can renew your passport.

hamza125

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
Thankyou!
It's the same case with me, address is accepted and photo says "in review". Do you know if that means the PR card is mailed? I read in one of the threads that for someone, the photo status never changed from in review, yet he got the PR card. I know the portal says, it will be mailed once both are accepted. But what I saw in threads is they were usually accepted together, but that dint happen in my case.

Last edited:

ptalasi

Jun 23, 2021
I don’t understand how much longer it could be for the COPR
First email June 26th
Information uploaded June 30th
Still waiting, haven’t heard a thing,
Raised Webforms, talked to the MP
Replied to the Email,
Only so much you can do
Infuriating.
I received my PR Client Login and updated the my Info on June 10th. Still awaiting for eCOPR!

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
It's the same case with me, address is accepted and photo says "in review". Do you know if that means the PR card is mailed? I read in one of the threads that for someone, the photo status never changed from in review, yet he got the PR card. I know the portal says, it will be mailed once both are accepted. But what I saw in threads is they were usually accepted together, but that dint happen in my case.
@hamza125 If your declaration and address is accepted, there is a high chance you will get your PR card even if the photo is still in review. I have seen many cases here.

Reactions: Rolfmayo25

Rolfmayo25

Aug 5, 2021
Yeah I read that on this thread as well. I hope that's the case as I'm really tried of all the waiting. Btw my VO is Etobicoke, what's yours?