+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

genieve876

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
Hey guys, a little situation here;

I accidentally created a portal login without receiving the email. IRCC has been trying to send me a pre-email verifying if I wanted to use the portal twice (which neither my lawyer, nor I got it). So I sent the email back to IRCC portal saying I had accidentally created the profile and did not receive any portal email, though they have been attempting to send us.

I found out that I have passed all the requirements and they have been attempting to send us emails since June 14th by calling IRCC 3 times. Wondering what would happen to me next.
Check the portal you created to see if your case have been loaded.

Reactions: jananicmouli

td88

Aug 8, 2019
Got my approval mail just now. Below are the timelines.
Only the physical card is left, hope to receive it soon. All the best to everyone.

AOR : July 24, 2020
First email : Aug 1, 2021
Login Email : Aug 3, 2021
ECOPR email : Aug 4, 2021 (ECOPR available for download, but case was under review)
Approval email : Aug 4, 2021 (Email said - IRCC has approved and closed your case. Your PR card will be mailed to you at the address provided). Happened both for my spouse and myself together almost at the same time. In the Portal I now see 'Closed and Accepted'
That's very fast and efficient. Just my curiousity, did you go to the commercial place to get your PR photo taken or you did it yourself by your phone?

maaayankkk

Star Member
May 17, 2018
PR CARD Timelines

Acknowledgment of Receipt (AOR)- May 20, 2021

IRCC 1st email (Asking to confirm personal email address and other details)- July 1, 2021

IRCC 2nd email (Permanent Residence Portal Login credentials) – July 2, 2021

E-COPR- July 4, 2021

Ghost Update in IRCC Online A/c (Application status changed/updated): July 11, 2021

PR Card Approved in IRCC Online A/c - July 29, 2021

[No updates in PR Portal, Photo & Address still IN-REVIEW]

PR Card Mailed- July 29, 2021

PR Card Received- August 04, 2021

VISA OFFICE: CPC-Ottawa.

Izytiti

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
PR CARD Timelines

IRCC 1st email (Asking to confirm personal email address and other details)- July 1, 2021

E-COPR- July 4, 2021

Ghost Update in IRCC Online A/c (Application status changed/updated): July 11, 2021

It’s unbelievable mine still has not got to me after being mailed on July 21. Now another frustration and I fear this card may never arrive.

Miss.Patience

May 21, 2021
anyone with outland dependants here?
have they received PPR already after the inland applicant got ecopr?
I got my ecopr 9 days ago but my outland dependant has been waiting for her ppr.
How long is the wait? Is it better to follow-up with ircc?

Rolfmayo25

Aug 5, 2021
Hey guys,

I just got my copr on 31st of July. But it's only valid till 27th Oct which is the expiry date of my Indian passport.

Does anyone know if I should apply for passport renewal or should I wait for the pr card. My photo that I submitted is still in review and Address has been accepted.

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
PR CARD Timelines

E-COPR- July 4, 2021

Congrats. I am so surprise Ottawa can be so fast...

• Haha
Reactions: paontario

Benar11

Jul 1, 2021
Anyone knows how long usually takes for second photo accepted, they rejected yesterday I go to passport photo and submitted again, do not take any chance for photo I suggest

Ketanpatel72

Star Member
Jul 1, 2021
I got my ecopr 9 days ago but my outland dependant has been waiting for her ppr.
I an waiting for ppr for my outland dependent. I got my copr on July 10. But no update for her.

OliviaBBB

Star Member
May 25, 2020
pls let me know - same question here

nylider

Star Member
Mar 25, 2021
our kids that are outside Canada got their PPR already but I and my wife is here in Canada did not receive eCOPR yet. No updates since we uploaded photos in the portal last June 19, 2021.

padaja

Mar 12, 2021
Anyone knows how long usually takes for second photo accepted, they rejected yesterday I go to passport photo and submitted again, do not take any chance for photo I suggest
May I know when/what date you uploaded the 1st photo IRCC rejected yesterday? Also, did IRCC already accept in the PR Confirmation Portal the mailing address you provided? Thank you.