+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

knltwy

Mar 9, 2018
Hong Kong
For all the folks who have been waiting a month for eCOPR in the portal, what is your application status in the main GCKey account?

Mine has been in "Approved" status since July 2nd and lists the COPR documents(but not clickable), but eCOPR is still not available in the portal. VO is Vancouver.
mine is still "Review of medical results - April 19, 2021:You passed the medical exam. "
Waiting from 17 July, 2021

jananicmouli

Star Member
Aug 3, 2021
Hey guys, a little situation here;

I accidentally created a portal login without receiving the email. IRCC has been trying to send me a pre-email verifying if I wanted to use the portal twice (which neither my lawyer, nor I got it). So I sent the email back to IRCC portal saying I had accidentally created the profile and did not receive any portal email, though they have been attempting to send us.

I found out that I have passed all the requirements and they have been attempting to send us emails since June 14th by calling IRCC 3 times. Wondering what would happen to me next.

rubkaarchi

Aug 4, 2021
Hey all, I have a question:

My lawyer used his email during PR application and received an invitation for the portal on that email. Then he asked me to send a new email with all information required for registration from my personal email, I've done it. It was 6 days ago, July 29, and I haven't received any reply yet. So, is it worth asking the lawyer to reply from his email address with the same information?

Maher94m

Dec 25, 2018
Hi everyone,

I am in Canada. I still have not received my first PR Card.

I have received my CoPR through email in Feb 2021 from the IRCC in Montreal.

As requested in the email in order to get the PR card, I had to mail back (through Canada Post) 2 photos and the CoPR to the provided address in Montreal in Feb 2021. ( just a few days after the CoPR acknowledgment)

I have not heard anything from IRCC since then, I have not received any kind of acknowledgment about the status of my first PR application.

As you know the current processing time for New PR card is 50 days. And I have been waiting for about 150 days so far.

My questions are:

- Do I need to register on the new PR Portal and submit a new PR application? is this going to make any kind of conflict with what I already sent to IRCC by mail?
- If not, what do you think I should do at the moment? Should I just keep waiting?

Thanks for reading my question.

miguelca

May 6, 2021
New PR portal was implemented on Dec 2020, why you sent your photos by regular mail instead of uploading through portal?
Did you read the post?
"As requested in the email in order to get the PR card, I had to mail back (through Canada Post) 2 photos and the CoPR to the provided address"

I have a friend that was also asked to send the pictures via Canad post, and she got her COPR this year. Fair enough she didn't apply using EE, so I dont know if the Portal is being reserved for EE application or what

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
Hi everyone,

I am in Canada. I still have not received my first PR Card.

I have received my CoPR through email in Feb 2021 from the IRCC in Montreal.

As requested in the email in order to get the PR card, I had to mail back (through Canada Post) 2 photos and the CoPR to the provided address in Montreal in Feb 2021. ( just a few days after the CoPR acknowledgment)

I have not heard anything from IRCC since then, I have not received any kind of acknowledgment about the status of my first PR application.

As you know the current processing time for New PR card is 50 days. And I have been waiting for about 150 days so far.

My questions are:

- Do I need to register on the new PR Portal and submit a new PR application? is this going to make any kind of conflict with what I already sent to IRCC by mail?
- If not, what do you think I should do at the moment? Should I just keep waiting?

Thanks for reading my question.
@Maher94m some visa offices are still doing old way of collecting photos by mail. Better to call them are explain your situation.

Maher94m

Dec 25, 2018
Did you read the post?
"As requested in the email in order to get the PR card, I had to mail back (through Canada Post) 2 photos and the CoPR to the provided address"

I have a friend that was also asked to send the pictures via Canad post, and she got her COPR this year. Fair enough she didn't apply using EE, so I dont know if the Portal is being reserved for EE application or what
Thanks for replying, I'm not sure what needs to be done.

EwIslandgirl

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Hey all, I have a question:

My lawyer used his email during PR application and received an invitation for the portal on that email. Then he asked me to send a new email with all information required for registration from my personal email, I've done it. It was 6 days ago, July 29, and I haven't received any reply yet. So, is it worth asking the lawyer to reply from his email address with the same information?
My lawyer replied on my behalf with all my personal information From July 29 and I still haven’t received 2nd email with Credentials, Don’t think it will make a difference.

Maher94m

Dec 25, 2018
@Maher94m some visa offices are still doing old way of collecting photos by mail. Better to call them are explain your situation.
I don't think the visa office is the problem. I live in Montreal, I'm just not sure if with all the information provided above, do I need to apply through the new PR portal to get my card? or the new portal is for those coming from outside Canada?

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
I don't think the visa office is the problem. I live in Montreal, I'm just not sure if with all the information provided above, do I need to apply through the new PR portal to get my card? or the new portal is for those coming from outside Canada?
@Maher94m portal is for people who are living in Canada only but as far as I know it's depend on the visa office. Some ask to mail photos and some using online. Mostly online now but I have seen the thread for people like you who are sending using mail so just try to find that thread here.

Reactions: Maher94m