+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
Thank you. After more than one year finally the wait is over. (AOR Jul 24, 2020).
I don't know where to check visa office. Can you tell me ?
@byorderofthepeakyblinders normally it's written somewhere on your COPR or in email communication.

I always wonder to download your eCOPR, it's a button or they give you a link? I strongly think as soon as you declare you are in Canada it gets generate for everyone but not necessarily appears on screen. Would it be possible for you to share a link and hide your personal detail?

Jul 28, 2020
@byorderofthepeakyblinders normally it's written somewhere on your COPR or in email communication.

I always wonder to download your eCOPR, it's a button or they give you a link? I strongly think as soon as you declare you are in Canada it gets generate for everyone but not necessarily appears on screen. Would it be possible for you to share a link and hide your personal detail?
It says - issued at "OSC - OPERATIO"
There is a download link at the bottom of the application. Once you open your application, at the bottom you will see - Download Person's Name ECOPR.
When you click it, it will open in a pdf viewer. Just for your info, I don't see my picture in the ecopr, may be they are still reviewing it.

nurzohra

Star Member
Jul 11, 2016
It says - issued at "OSC - OPERATIO"
There is a download link at the bottom of the application. Once you open your application, at the bottom you will see - Download Person's Name ECOPR.
When you click it, it will open in a pdf viewer. Just for your info, I don't see my picture in the ecopr, may be they are still reviewing it.
You won’t have any picture on your eCOPR. Once the picture is reviewed they will send you your PR card.

Mario 66

Sep 12, 2020
On the PDF instruction it clearly says: "If you or one of your dependants currently live outside Canada, let us know by replying to this message"

IRCC will know if you are outside of Canada and say you are in-Canada. Don't even risk it.
I'm guessing they will put your file on hold until you come back and updated them
The problem is i can't come to Canada and need a visa. So literally my file is on hold on an unforeseeable time. So I was thinking to get the card and ask a friend to send it to me outside of Canada. What is the risk?

miguelca

May 6, 2021
The problem is i can't come to Canada and need a visa. So literally my file is on hold on an unforeseeable time. So I was thinking to get the card and ask a friend to send it to me outside of Canada. What is the risk?
The risk is that you are certifying you are in Canada when you are not. I don’t know what would be the consequences of such lie.
but again, contact them, and maybe they will provide you with another way of obtaining the copr and a or visa for you to travel and land

Reactions: Mario 66

kisiro191

Star Member
Jul 2, 2020
Got portal email yesterday. However when I replied, there is an automatic email saying "address not found, your message wasn't delivered". Anyone experienced it ?

• Wow
Reactions: td88

Elterago

Sep 18, 2020
For all the folks who have been waiting a month for eCOPR in the portal, what is your application status in the main GCKey account?

Mine has been in "Approved" status since July 2nd and lists the COPR documents(but not clickable), but eCOPR is still not available in the portal. VO is Vancouver.