+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello everyone. I received the first pr portal email last week. But I have an important trip planned in a month. Can I reply to the email after I come back, which is about 1.5 months later? Is there any risk in replying late?
It says somewhere in between lines, I think in the end of the email to reply as soon as you can and also let IRCC know about any change in plans. So you should reply to that.

iampratik

Apr 9, 2022
What is this PR portal that everyone is speaking of? I have a doubt. I landed in Canada in nov 2022 but have stilll not received my Pr card. How can I check the status? Calling ircc or raising webform hasn’t worked because they give generic responses

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
What is this PR portal that everyone is speaking of? I have a doubt. I landed in Canada in nov 2022 but have stilll not received my Pr card. How can I check the status? Calling ircc or raising webform hasn’t worked because they give generic responses
The inland candidates gets a golden email saying that you application is almost there here are some details like last date of entry, dependent, currently in Canada and similar thing like that
Once the applicant send a reply back to these ques to IRCC and a portal(like an account) is set up for them and details are shared. They need to log in to the portal account and upload details like address, photo and other details, once the portal accepts the address as Canadian the applicant's eCOPR is uploaded there and email is sent. Further on when pic is accepted by the portal PR cards are sent to home address.

Reactions: SatNight

Peter88

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
Hi Everyone! I am planning to apply for PR under a CEC Category within 2 months and I am confused with the NOC Code.

I have moved quickly to the Project Manager's Role within a year's time and now I am confused which NOC to select for the application. My 1 year Canadian experience is divided as follows:
1) Project Control Coordinator (Jul. 2022 to Jan. 2023) - XYZ Ltd.
2) Project Controls Lead (Jan. 2023 to Apr. 2023) - ABC Ltd.
3) Project Manager (Starting Apr. 2023) - Going back to XYZ Ltd. again.

So, will I be qualified for 90010 (Manufacturing managers) NOC? If not, then which NOC will be suitable considering my role changes?

And will it be a problem that I have switched 3 jobs quickly?

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Hi Everyone! I am planning to apply for PR under a CEC Category within 2 months and I am confused with the NOC Code.

I have moved quickly to the Project Manager's Role within a year's time and now I am confused which NOC to select for the application. My 1 year Canadian experience is divided as follows:
1) Project Control Coordinator (Jul. 2022 to Jan. 2023) - XYZ Ltd.
2) Project Controls Lead (Jan. 2023 to Apr. 2023) - ABC Ltd.
3) Project Manager (Starting Apr. 2023) - Going back to XYZ Ltd. again.

So, will I be qualified for 90010 (Manufacturing managers) NOC? If not, then which NOC will be suitable considering my role changes?

And will it be a problem that I have switched 3 jobs quickly?
Is it the same company? I don't think it is a problem if you are getting promoted but just make sure you choose the right NOC codes per the responsibilities

ssi

Apr 20, 2023
Hi, I received the PR portal credentials today. My wife's name is firstname lastname1 lastname2. But, its only displaying firstname lastname1. lastname2 is missing in the pr confirmation portal. can someone pls help me as to what i should do next?

Reactions: cz999

CEC2023

Star Member
Jan 24, 2023
Hi, I received the PR portal credentials today. My wife's name is firstname lastname1 lastname2. But, its only displaying firstname lastname1. lastname2 is missing in the pr confirmation portal. can someone pls help me as to what i should do next?
Reply again to Portal #1 email explaining the situation, they will get it fixed.

KaiAT

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Category........
PNP
Does anyone have the Montreal or Sydney PR Portal email? Supposedly IRCC emailed me on April 12th but I never received it. I want their email to email them in hopes of them sending it to me again.

Last edited:

muthu82

Nov 8, 2022
Does anyone have the Montreal or Sydney PR Portal email? Supposedly IRCC emailed me on April 12th but I never received it. I want their email to email them in hopes of them sending it to me again.
Hi - Same situation. I called IRCC today and informed they sent portal email on 12th April. But I didn't received it. They said they will contact concern office to resend my portals again. Did you receive it?

keenanferns

May 11, 2023
Hello guys,

I received today the first email from the portal. And I need to put original entry day, last entry and the port of entry.
I have been in Canada 3 times as a visitor before I came here with e work permit.
Should I put the entry date as e visitor or the entry date as a worker?
Also, the port of entry is for the original entry or for the last entry?

Thank you
Same issue with me... what did you finally enter??

keenanferns

May 11, 2023
Hi all..

Just received eCoPR.. in that Original Entry Date and Last Entry Date are there.. my Last Entry date is 19-Jan-2021 and its mentioned properly.
but my Original Entry Date is 30-Sep-2008 (this is the date I landed into Canada for the first time and returned back to my home country, and i have given this date when I replied back to my PR portal process mail).. Do I need to reach out IRCC to have it changed?
what did you do? am in a similar situation

KaiAT

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Category........
PNP
Same issue with me... what did you finally enter??
I put in the first time I entered at a land border and got my Study permit back in 2015. However, they ignored that date and put my most recent entry. So, put the first ever date you entered Canada.

Behzad90

Aug 19, 2021
Hey guys, I have a question regarding the new PR confirmation portal (Spousal Sponsorship). Our representative forward me the email from IRCC today about sending the details(Name,email,UCI) to create the portal and in that email they highlighted the word “Click on the reply” but my representative told me to just send them an email with the details. I didn’t get any email personally so its my representative who forward me email. Portion of the letter

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************

Your application for permanent residence is now ready for finalization pending the confirmation of your permanent residence status. You’ll complete this process through the Permanent Resident Portal (PR Confirmation).

Please provide the requested information within 7 calendar days to ensure there are no undue delays.

Confirming your permanent residence using the portal

In the portal, you’ll confirm that you and your dependents are in Canada, provide your Canadian address and submit your photo to create your permanent resident card.

In the portal there are two steps: step 1: declaring your presence in Canada is a requirement to become a permanent resident and step 2: submitting a photo and a Canadian address is a requirement to receive your permanent resident card.

You must have an email address in order to complete this process. You need to access the portal yourself. Your representative cannot access the portal on your behalf.

If you are a representative and are receiving this email on behalf of a client, you must forward this message to your client.

Next steps:

· As the principal applicant, you’ll act on behalf of your dependants (if applicable). If you would prefer your dependants to have their own accounts, please indicate so in your reply to this email and provide their valid email addresses.

· In your reply to this email, copy and paste the template below and fill in the information for yourself and for each member of your family (if applicable). If you are not sure of the exact date(s) of your entries to Canada, you can provide your best estimate. IRCC requires this information in order for us to create a Confirmation of Permanent Residence document for you (and your family members if applicable) and to create an account for you to become permanent resident(s) through the portal

· Name as it appears in your passport:

· UCI:

· Email:(one for the whole family):

· Original entry date (YYYY/MM/DD):

· Date of last time you entered Canada (YYYY/MM/DD):

· Location where you last entered (which Canadian border or Canadian airport):

· Are you currently inside Canada (yes or no):

· If you are not inside Canada

• When is your expected return date (YYYY/MM/DD):
  • In which country are you currently located:
**********************************************************************************************************

Also should I use same email which I used for application submission (for which pr portal login already created by IRCC) or should I use some new email. Please guide me. Thank you