+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Sasha909

Feb 23, 2023
Hello Guys,

After so many calls to IRCC, finally the issue is resolved. If anyone had mistakenly created an account before getting the PR confirmation email, best way is to raise a technical issue webform and explain your case. On the other hand, try calling IRCC and if it get connect, describe the issue and ask them to connect to technical support department.

In my case, I received a callback from IRCC and the issue was resolved over the call by providing a new email ID.

Hope this post help others in case they are in same situation.

Sasha909

Feb 23, 2023
Hi Kawal, @kawal.singh

hope you are doing well! I believe I am in the same situation like you. I might have created an account by mistake may be under representative. So can you suggest me a solution or should I just call IRCC?

Sasha909

Feb 23, 2023
Hello everyone,

I got my IRCC Permanent Residency confirmation email on March 1, 2023. I replied back to the same email with all the required information on the same day and even got an automated reply.

On Monday, March 8,2023, I got a new email from IRCC with the subject line : PR Portal (PR confirmation) - New Case Created Under Your Account which says "To view and action this case log into your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account with your current log-in credentials."

Since there is no credential received, how should I proceed further after this email? I may have mistakenly created an account because I received the above email. And now I have raise multiple webforms and sent emails to the tech support email mentioned but getting nowhere. Is there anyone who has experienced the same issue? Please let me know what can I do? Thank you so much

Thank you in advance!

nouveauRP

Star Member
Jan 24, 2023
Hello everyone,

I got my IRCC Permanent Residency confirmation email on March 1, 2023. I replied back to the same email with all the required information on the same day and even got an automated reply.

On Monday, March 8,2023, I got a new email from IRCC with the subject line : PR Portal (PR confirmation) - New Case Created Under Your Account which says "To view and action this case log into your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account with your current log-in credentials."

Since there is no credential received, how should I proceed further after this email? I may have mistakenly created an account because I received the above email. And now I have raise multiple webforms and sent emails to the tech support email mentioned but getting nowhere. Is there anyone who has experienced the same issue? Please let me know what can I do? Thank you so much

Thank you in advance!
If you received this email, you already have a PR portal account with the email id you provided in your reply to portal-1 email. If you don't remember making this account or don't remember your password, you should be able to reset your password by using the "Forgot your password?" link on the sign-in page. Did you try that already?

Sasha909

Feb 23, 2023
If you received this email, you already have a PR portal account with the email id you provided in your reply to portal-1 email. If you don't remember making this account or don't remember your password, you should be able to reset your password by using the "Forgot your password?" link on the sign-in page. Did you try that already?
Yes I have tried clicking on forget password it says - invalid password

GduP

Mar 17, 2023
Yes I have tried clicking on forget password it says - invalid password
Reply on the email from IRCC with subject "IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal - " and let them know that you are unable to login (specifying your email address) and request them to send you a new temporary password. They should send you a new password via email within a day.

When you reply on the email you will get an auto response saying that your email will not be answered, don't worry about that, they will still send you a new password.

Reactions: Sasha909

Sasha909

Feb 23, 2023
Reply on the email from IRCC with subject "IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal - " and let them know that you are unable to login (specifying your email address) and request them to send you a new temporary password. They should send you a new password via email within a day.

When you reply on the email you will get an auto response saying that your email will not be answered, don't worry about that, they will still send you a new password.
Thank you so much for your response! I just did, hope it gets through :)

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello everyone,

Thank you in advance!
Have you checked the email before this, starting with your name and UCI number with the subject line congratulations you are a permanent resident. The details are wau down so many people miss them.

Sasha909

Feb 23, 2023
Have you checked the email before this, starting with your name and UCI number with the subject line congratulations you are a permanent resident. The details are wau down so many people miss them.
First email that I received was- “permanent residency portal- the pr card process has been initiated for an application linked to your IRCC Portal account, to monitor the status and provide declaration, login in the portal acc with current login credentials”

Sasha909

Feb 23, 2023
First email that I received was- “permanent residency portal- the pr card process has been initiated for an application linked to your IRCC Portal account, to monitor the status and provide declaration, login in the portal acc with current login credentials”
Second email was on march 8 stating “ new case created under your account” to view and action login with current credentials” but I never received credentials and also in the midst of all this confusing emails I ended up creating an account myself which I am not able to access anyway!

kawal.singh

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Second email was on march 8 stating “ new case created under your account” to view and action login with current credentials” but I never received credentials and also in the midst of all this confusing emails I ended up creating an account myself which I am not able to access anyway!
Best way to get out of this situation : Raised a technical issue webform and explain your scenario that you mistakenly created an account and wish to change the email ID as to receive the new credential.

On the other hand, try calling IRCC near to 7:50 so that you connect with an agent after 8 AM. I tried multiple times and fortunately get a hold on an agent, described my case and she changed my account over the call and I was then able to login into the PR portal.

kawal.singh

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi Kawal, @kawal.singh

hope you are doing well! I believe I am in the same situation like you. I might have created an account by mistake may be under representative. So can you suggest me a solution or should I just call IRCC?

Best way to get out of this situation : Raised a technical issue webform and explain your scenario that you mistakenly created an account and wish to change the email ID as to receive the new credential.

On the other hand, try calling IRCC near to 7:50 so that you connect with an agent after 8 AM. I tried multiple times and fortunately get a hold on an agent, described my case and she changed my account over the call and I was then able to login into the PR portal.

Reactions: Sasha909

Sasha909

Feb 23, 2023

Thank you so much !! I have raise a webform yesterday morning .. lets see and I called them twice the agents told me they can’t do anything:( I mean it may depends from agent to agent

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I just checked mine was the one which mentions the details to confirm your presence in Canada and dependents.

kawal.singh

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Thank you so much !! I have raise a webform yesterday morning .. lets see and I called them twice the agents told me they can’t do anything:( I mean it may depends from agent to agent
Wait for a day or two, they will give you a call. Aside, keep trying with the agent. You never know who can help you at that moment of time.

All the best