+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

manishsap21

Dec 21, 2020
Final Update: Received card in my mailbox today! Best of luck to everyone on the final stages of the journey.
Congratulations. I hope your VO was Etibocoke.
Did you have to follow up on the PR card and any idea when did they sent the card to production/mailed you?

jalc03

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
Congratulations. I hope your VO was Etibocoke.
Did you have to follow up on the PR card and any idea when did they sent the card to production/mailed you?
Thank you! My VO was Ottawa. I uploaded photo and address on Feb 2, and they sent me an email on Mar 5th to update my photo in the portal (image was too bright). Uploaded edited photo the same day, and per GCkey card was mailed to me on March 25th... and no I didn't follow up on the PR card

Hiker11

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
Final Update: Received card in my mailbox today! Best of luck to everyone on the final stages of the journey.
Hi
When you were able to link your portal account with GCKey account. I tried but not able to do so, my photo is still in review

jalc03

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
Hi
When you were able to link your portal account with GCKey account. I tried but not able to do so, my photo is still in review
yes I was able to link mine. I received my PR card but my photo and address still say in review in the portal so don't worry about that

MCNR

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021
yes I was able to link mine. I received my PR card but my photo and address still say in review in the portal so don't worry about that
Hey,

Is there any updates in your CIC account PR card application before receiving the PR card?

jalc03

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
Hey,

Is there any updates in your CIC account PR card application before receiving the PR card?
yes on Mar 25 my GC Key account showed "We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive."

Merinanna

Mar 31, 2022
Hi, I have completed my biometrics in October 2021. There after no response from their behalf. I haven’t got access to upload my photo or other details. What do I do?

Alihussain

Star Member
Nov 19, 2021
Thanks @legalfalcon, Currently my situation is I am stuck in India. I travelled to India due to emergency. mu TRV is expired so I can't travel back. My TRV is in-process from last 4 months and due to lockdown I am not sure how long will it take to approve and stamp. What options I have in this case. How can I re-enter in Canada.
What happened then did ?

coz I’m in the same situation they said the pr portal invitation expires in 7 days is that true ?
Thanks again

felicialiu

Oct 20, 2019
What happened then did ?

coz I’m in the same situation they said the pr portal invitation expires in 7 days is that true ?
Thanks again
This is what they sent me when I got PR portal credentials.
Step 2: You have seven (7) days from the date of this email to confirm you're in Canada, provide your mailing address in Canada and submit your PR card photo

Hiker11

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
Under the Category ( for what program did you apply for ? ) you selected "Permanent Resident Card" ?

I am using this and provide all different options but still not able to link my portal to CIC account.

Gnkaur

Mar 30, 2017
Hi,

I have a very important question to ask here.

I got an email to to start the confirmation process through PR Portal where I had to reply some details in the email to the IRCC Etobicoke regarding my first entry, recent entry and if I am in Canada.

I sent my reply yesterday and waiting to get the credentials for PR Portal.

My question is:
I am traveling to U.S. on Wednesday April 7th and will be back on Sunday April 10th.
If I do recieve credentials emails before I leave for U.S. should I login and add all the information on the portal before I leave? Or should I do it once I am back from my travel.

Or should I send another email to the IRCC Etobicoke regarding my situation?

Please any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Akasshh

Star Member
Mar 4, 2022
Hi,

I have a very important question to ask here.

I got an email to to start the confirmation process through PR Portal where I had to reply some details in the email to the IRCC Etobicoke regarding my first entry, recent entry and if I am in Canada.

I sent my reply yesterday and waiting to get the credentials for PR Portal.

My question is:
I am traveling to U.S. on Wednesday April 7th and will be back on Sunday April 10th.
If I do recieve credentials emails before I leave for U.S. should I login and add all the information on the portal before I leave? Or should I do it once I am back from my travel.

Or should I send another email to the IRCC Etobicoke regarding my situation?

Please any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!
Your Aor Mam?