+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Jop2022

Feb 17, 2022
I do know of certain people who got it after 7-9 days of replying to email. Some in Feburary and one or two in March. But i do also see that Montreal office takes time as compared to other visa offices. Please stay in touch with me. Let me know when you receive credentials. I will let you know when i do.
Oh thanks. I hope we got the credentials soon and I'd definitely let you know when I receive them.

Jop2022

Feb 17, 2022
I do know of certain people who got it after 7-9 days of replying to email. Some in Feburary and one or two in March. But i do also see that Montreal office takes time as compared to other visa offices. Please stay in touch with me. Let me know when you receive credentials. I will let you know when i do.
I messaged this morning with my UCI number as the subject. I just got portal credentials about an hour ago not sure if my email triggered a response or not though.

MCNR

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021
update

pr portal confirmation march 21
pr portal credentials march 22
ecopr march 29
Congratulations!! I've also received portal credentials on Mar.22 and submitted the details (In-Canada declaration, Photo and address) on the same day but still no update. Is your VO: Etobicoke? May I know from which VO you received the eCoPR?

Did you send any follow up emails. If yes, what is the email address?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

felicialiu

Oct 20, 2019
Congratulations!! I've also received portal credentials on Mar.22 and submitted the details (In-Canada declaration, Photo and address) on the same day but still no update. Is your VO: Etobicoke? May I know from which VO you received the eCoPR?

Did you send any follow up emails. If yes, what is the email address?

Thanks in advance!
Thank you. you will get it soon :)
my primary vo is ottawa but i received my pr portal from etobicoke.

Reactions: MCNR

felicialiu

Oct 20, 2019
I hope to get mine today as well
Same timeline. What is your Primary Office?
you will definitely get it soon.
primary vo is ottawa. received pr confirmation mail from etobicoke.
in my ecopr mail they said an ircc case worker will send me a msg with further information, do u know anything abt it?

Reactions: soccer_007

luna7

Jan 6, 2022
I messaged this morning with my UCI number as the subject. I just got portal credentials about an hour ago not sure if my email triggered a response or not though.
Your visa office for portal is Montreal? I emailed them again yesterday. Just replied with all the information. I am still waiting for credentials. I dont know whats going on. Today was 11th day after i got portal confirmation. I am worried. congrats to you

Jop2022

Feb 17, 2022
Yeah mine is Montreal. I sent a new email with my UCI with the subject. I'm not sure if that's what made them send me the credentials but it's worth a try. I'd say you'd get yours soon.

luna7

Jan 6, 2022
Yeah mine is Montreal. I sent a new email with my UCI with the subject. I'm not sure if that's what made them send me the credentials but it's worth a try. I'd say you'd get yours soon.
Yes hopefully thanks. I am stressed and worried.

Mar 30, 2022
Hello Guys, Can someone please help me .
I recieved my first Email on Nov 1, 2021. Credentials were received on Nov 11, 2021. Uploaded the picture the same day. Since then I haven't heard anything from IRCC until last week,March 24,2022, when they sent me the initial email again( the first email you receive after approval) I replied as I wasnt sure what else to do. Today, I called the IRCC and told them about the situation and they suggested to ignore the second email and keeping checking the portal already created. I have been waiting for ECOPR for over 4 months now. I tried calling, sent emails, filled webforms… I dont know what else need to be done.Can someone please suggest
Thank you