Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2020
AOR Received.
24-11-2020
Med's Done....
20-02-2022
How much time is it taking to get PR cards ? My Address is approved but photo is still in review.
ECOPR date : 18th March

JSF

Jul 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-12-2020
How much time is it taking to get PR cards ? My Address is approved but photo is still in review.
ECOPR date : 18th March
Per IRCC Processing times 90 Days.
I'm also waiting since March 15 and also saw it's taking 90 days to process, so I'm not hopeful to get it too soon.
Anyways, I was able to get a lot done with the eCoPR (updated SIN, health card, mortgage pre-approval).

soccer_007

Oct 7, 2020
I'm also waiting since March 15 and also saw it's taking 90 days to process, so I'm not hopeful to get it too soon.
Anyways, I was able to get a lot done with the eCoPR (updated SIN, health card, mortgage pre-approval).
How long did it take you to take your ECOPR? Still waiting on mine

LuisZaSa

Mar 21, 2022
Anyone waiting for eCoRP for more than 2 weeks after uploading photo? I emailed twice to IRCC but nothing seems to be happening. Though in the portal, at least the declaration section is described as "submitted to IRCC". I might have to leave Canada for personal matter (job) in a month. Does anyone know that I could leave Canada at this point before getting eCoRP? If not, how can I reach IRCC to request the urgency of processing eCoRP? Any information is appreciated!
Well, you can leave but you can’t come back that easily, even with the eCORP, the ecorp doesn't allow you to come back either, you need the PR card. Or I think is a permit that you can apply for where you say that you need to leave the country in emergency situation but you don't have your PR and the Ecorp.
I just got my Ecorp yesterday, I was waiting since March 12th. So hopefully you will get yours soon and your PR card in 2 weeks after that.

LuisZaSa

Mar 21, 2022
Hey Guys,

How do we know eCOPR is issued in the portal. Do we get an email once the eCOPR is issued in the portal? or we need to check put portal to see if there is any update?
[/QUOTE]
I got mine yesterday, you get an email congratulating you to be a Permanent resident. Then you can go to the portal where you upload your address and photo, down there at the bottom of the page it will say “Ecorp” and you can download it.
It seems that times are different for everybody, I upload my address and photo on March 12th and I got the ecorp yesterday on March 24th!!! Some people get it in the next day, some others even a month.

HiThere12

Mar 4, 2021
Thanks for your patience if this has been addressed somewhere already...I've tried searching and reading for the answer but no luck!

We got eCOPR mid Jan 2022. Both Inland, we submitted our info on the PR Confirmation Portal together and my husband (application dependent) received his card within a couple of weeks. Still no sign of mine, we assumed it would be here by now.

We're due to go to the US by air in April and back to the UK in May for weddings. Can I travel using my passport and valid work permit (expires Dec 2022) instead of PR card or PRTD.

Our PR took 22 months to process due to the covid black hole and even after receiving eCOPR I feel stuck in a loop of waiting for IRCC :(

LuisZaSa

Mar 21, 2022
Thanks for your patience if this has been addressed somewhere already...I've tried searching and reading for the answer but no luck!

We got eCOPR mid Jan 2022. Both Inland, we submitted our info on the PR Confirmation Portal together and my husband (application dependent) received his card within a couple of weeks. Still no sign of mine, we assumed it would be here by now.

We're due to go to the US by air in April and back to the UK in May for weddings. Can I travel using my passport and valid work permit (expires Dec 2022) instead of PR card or PRTD.

Our PR took 22 months to process due to the covid black hole and even after receiving eCOPR I feel stuck in a loop of waiting for IRCC :(
Try to email them explaining what is going on, because obviously, that's very weird. Maybe it could get lost in the mail or who knows, so mail the email from IRCC.

Reactions: HiThere12

LuisZaSa

Mar 21, 2022
Hi guys,
updated timeline below and hope this is helpful to you:

1. When did you receive an email asking for information? March 3rd 2022
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? March 12th 2022
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? March 12th 2022
4. When did you receive ECOPR? March 24th 2022
5. What is the VO? Etobicoke
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? Not yet.

jalc03

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
Update: GCKey now says "We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive." | Card Approved: Mar 25th

Reactions: Homelonely