+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

MCNR

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021
Hey Guys,

Is anyone with Portal approval email received on Mar.18th still waiting for portal credentials?

LuisZaSa

Mar 21, 2022
You got your login details and submit your picture and address?
Yes, I did all of that since March 12th, I have been waiting for the eCoRP since then, but my work permit expires on March 31st. Do I need to apply for another work permit?

LuisZaSa

Mar 21, 2022
Hey Guys,

Is anyone with Portal approval email received on Mar.18th still waiting for portal credentials?
I sent my information on March 2nd and I got access to the portal with my password on March 11th, it seems to take a bit of time.

MCNR

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021
I sent my information on March 2nd and I got access to the portal with my password on March 11th, it seems to take a bit of time.
You sent your information only once? I've observed that people are sending reply to portal email twice or thrice to get the login credentials?

LuisZaSa

Mar 21, 2022
You sent your information only once? I've observed that people are sending reply to portal email twice or thrice to get the login credentials?
I remember being very anxious about it, but I sent one more email expressing if I need to do more to Niagara and the email was where the portal came in. What happens was, at the next day I got the login credentials. Good luck! Try to send them another email, maybe every day. Don't give up, you (we) are almost there.

Reactions: MCNR

jalc03

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
Yes, I did all of that since March 12th, I have been waiting for the eCoRP since then, but my work permit expires on March 31st. Do I need to apply for another work permit?
Send them an email explaining your situation and attach a picture of the work permit. My friend was in a similar situation and got hers the next day.

Reactions: LuisZaSa

Belle16

Nov 29, 2017
Hello everyone,

I received my e-CoPR on March 1,2022. But it was valid til March 12. Still waiting for my PR card. My BOWP is also expiring on March 24. I am so confused what to do. Kindly advice. Thank you

LuisZaSa

Mar 21, 2022
Hello everyone,

I received my e-CoPR on March 1,2022. But it was valid til March 12. Still waiting for my PR card. My BOWP is also expiring on March 24. I am so confused what to do. Kindly advice. Thank you
Don’t worry, just go with the eCorP to a service Canada with a valid ID to change your SIN number, ASAP you get your eCoRp you are a Permanent Resident, just change that ad you can work wherever.

Belle16

Nov 29, 2017
Don’t worry, just go with the eCorP to a service Canada with a valid ID to change your SIN number, ASAP you get your eCoRp you are a Permanent Resident, just change that ad you can work wherever.
Sorry I’m trying to understand and follow your advice but it’s kinda confusing

LuisZaSa

Mar 21, 2022
Sorry I’m trying to understand and follow your advice but it’s kinda confusing
Sorry, I should explain better, your eCorp is the proof of your permanent resident, as soon as you get it, your work permit is not valid anymore because you are a permanent resident, you are allowed to work without a work permit. But you should print the eCorp and take it to a service Canada with an ID to change your SIN number.

Reactions: Belle16

Belle16

Nov 29, 2017
Sorry, I should explain better, your eCorp is the proof of your permanent resident, as soon as you get it, your work permit is not valid anymore because you are a permanent resident, you are allowed to work without a work permit. But you should print the eCorp and take it to a service Canada with an ID to change your SIN number.
Thank you so much for the swift response. Yes. I only did apply thru online for the renewal of my SIN. Hope that works