+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

jyag

Star Member
Aug 28, 2021
Hey everyone, I am getting worried now. I have received the email for Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal 5 times since 4th of November and I replied like with 5 minutes I received it, verified the information its correct. tried to reach out to customer care no response. any suggestions guys??
It happened with me as well. I replied to every reminder email they sent, i got my portal credentials after a week.

Reactions: Moien and MRQ

Mill4one

Star Member
Jun 1, 2021
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Hi everyone!
How many of you are waiting for your PR cards since June?
eCOPR 27th June here.
Travelling 30th November
Webforms, emailing IRCC, calling helpline, contacting MP, nothing helped. I just wanted to check how many are in the same boat as I with a similar eCOPR timeline.
136 days already and counting…
Waiting since June 29.

miguelca

May 6, 2021
Hi ,
I got the eCopr on August 7th , over 3 months now and havent revived the PR card , should I wait for the PR card or apply for solemn declaration? Please help
Did you link your PR Card application to your GCKey account?

Rai@81

Sep 26, 2019
I have issue have any one experience like that ,my spouse is in India, I'm in side Canada I'm primary applicant, we got passport 14 September ,my wife submitted her passport she got stamped back but i informed ircc next day I'm inside Canada, agent told me they sent me first email to confirm my address, but I didn't received that email even not my represented received it ,now 2 months no response from IRCC ,she can't trevl to canda because I didn't get my ECOPR, what I can do ? Please help

julian1980

Star Member
Jun 17, 2020
MY timeline
Applied on June 2021
Medical approved on Mid August
Got Portal email on 4 November
got email back after 1 hr to make an account
filled address and photo
address got rejected on 8 Nov because it was business address.
Revised it same day and today 9 Nov got the COPR
In which date of June did you apply because I also applied on 30 June aor 20 August passed the medical exam on 25 get gcsm notes on October 5 and I have passed criminality and info sharing .A few days before I call the agent and they said they start my eligibility.But no news

andreynitro

Jan 4, 2019
Hi everyone!
How many of you are waiting for your PR cards since June?
eCOPR 27th June here.
Travelling 30th November
Webforms, emailing IRCC, calling helpline, contacting MP, nothing helped. I just wanted to check how many are in the same boat as I with a similar eCOPR timeline.
136 days already and counting…
Waiting since june 8. And same here calls forms MP... still nothing

miguelca

May 6, 2021
I linked my pr card application to gc key today and I see no messages in the application for PR card
You should receive the current status of your PR card soon. It take sometime after the linking process to actually refresh.
you can track you card there.
if it does not say “mailed” it has not been send to you yet. So don’t worry about solemn declarations yet.