+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR card application 2020 August onwards

Karanpatel

Dec 13, 2019
Guys I sent my pr card photos to Etobicoke office today
But I can not link my application with that can somebody help me please
Hey guys try with your family name, given name and date of birth. Use appropriate information. Make sure all this information is same as your passport and for date of Pr just match with copr letter. Because many people get their copr letter by next day or day before.

Gauravsehgal

Star Member
Oct 12, 2019
Hey guys try with your family name, given name and date of birth. Use appropriate information. Make sure all this information is same as your passport and for date of Pr just match with copr letter. Because many people get their copr letter by next day or day before.
I tried in every way but still says application not found

Navilehal

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
North Bay
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Food Restaurant Supervisor
Job Offer........
Yes
Please Help!!
My P.R card approved and mailed to my address on Nov 9th 2020. Its almost a month But I haven't received my P.R Card yet. I think canada post lost my mail. I reached to IRCC they are saying its shipped to your address on Nov 9th. I don't know what to do now. Please guide me
Thanks

Dude006

Nov 28, 2020
I anable to link my pr card application and i tried all way with accuracy. anybody know why anable to link application?i sent pn dec 4
and received to ircc on dec 8ao is that thing possible they didnt put in sysytem?
Thanks

grprtsingh

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
Calgary
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
04-11-2019
Inland OINP Paper-based Application

AR: 21 Oct, 2019
Biometrics: Exempted
AOR: 21 Jan, 2020
ADR: 13 Feb, 2020
PAL: 14 Feb, 2020
MEP: 17 June, 2020
Ghost update 1: 17 June, 2020
Ghost update 2: 1 oct, 2020
Ghost Update 3: 9 Oct, 2020
COPR/DM: 14 Oct, 2020

PR Card Application Linked

Application Submitted: 14 Oct, 2020
Pictures sent: 14 Oct, 2020
Pictures recived: 20 Oct, 2020
Ghost Update: 29 Oct, 2020
PR Card approved: 30 Oct, 2020

Here is my Entire Timeline upto now.
hey brother i need your help my ECAS shows Decision made i called cic they said that officer need to finalize your file and other day they said my file is sent to local office after that called after 3 days they said it is still in sydney i really dont know what to do i got my DM on DEC 1 2020

xwww

Sep 4, 2020
I anable to link my pr card application and i tried all way with accuracy. anybody know why anable to link application?i sent pn dec 4
and received to ircc on dec 8ao is that thing possible they didnt put in sysytem?
Thanks
You are able to link your application once you received COPR, make sure all the information you provided is correct. I also had problem linking at first, but finally I found it was because of wrong place of birth, where I always fill in as the city name, but it was actually the province name. You can check the place of birth on the GCMS note if you have.

xwww

Sep 4, 2020
Does anyone have updates in BC? I sent photo and letter on Nov.11, but still haven't get any updates on gckey....

Dude006

Nov 28, 2020
You are able to link your application once you received COPR, make sure all the information you provided is correct. I also had problem linking at first, but finally I found it was because of wrong place of birth, where I always fill in as the city name, but it was actually the province name. You can check the place of birth on the GCMS note if you have.
i dont have gcms note. but should i put province name and its goonaa be work?

Uzzi

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Hey, Congrats everyone on your CoPR and PR card applicants!

I know my query is not related to this group but here all the applicants have either got their DM, CoPR or PR card applicants so I can get my answer.

My timeline is:

Inland applicant

AR - 06th Feb 2020
AOR - 06th March 2020 (along with BIL)
Bio done - 11th March 2020
PAL - 11th Aug 2020
Upfront Medical - 30th Sept 2020
Upfront Medical Passed - 16th Nov 2020
Waiting...

BEFORE my upfront medical was passed my gnotes said:

Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not started
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Not started
Info Sharing: Complete

Now Medical would be Passed too on gnotes (I have applied for new gnotes)

My question is when you guys passed your upfront medical what did your gnotes say? Did you pass security or not?? or what was left in terms of assessment?? Do you know how long it takes to pass security? I just have to pass security to get a DM. Please share thanks

Kamal8588

Star Member
Jun 12, 2019
Hey! Folks .. any idea how much time it would take to received PR card once shipped from CIC?? They sent mine PR card this tuesday

Ravi saab

Oct 28, 2016
Niagara Falls
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-04-2019
Doc's Request.
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
19-06-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2020
Med's Done....
10-06-2020
hey brother i need your help my ECAS shows Decision made i called cic they said that officer need to finalize your file and other day they said my file is sent to local office after that called after 3 days they said it is still in sydney i really dont know what to do i got my DM on DEC 1 2020
at this stage you cannot really do anything however, if they said your file is sent out to local irrcc office then they must finalised it and report back to sydney for the PR card, have patience you ll get your PR soon.

grprtsingh

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
Calgary
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
04-11-2019
Hi guys i got my COPR last friday i sent my pictures for PR card same day how long would that take and what is the process to link my PR card online?

Dude006

Nov 28, 2020
Hey! Folks .. any idea how much time it would take to received PR card once shipped from CIC?? They sent mine PR card this tuesday
Hey bro
how come you know they shipped your pr card?
is their way like you got this inif by call or in gc key?