+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR card application 2020 August onwards

knighrider

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
Hi friends, I have recieved my CoPR and will be applying for PR card now, creating this thread for people who have recieved PR recently have applied or applying for new PR card be able to update status with each other.
Thank you

Reactions: Machadoma2020

knighrider

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
I have sent my documents for the new pr card today . Does anybody here who recieved their first PR card recently

pat40

Jan 21, 2020
Hi friends, I have recieved my CoPR and will be applying for PR card now, creating this thread for people who have recieved PR recently have applied or applying for new PR card be able to update status with each other.
Thank you
Hey can you please tell us which local visa office has issued CoPR? im also SINP inland and got DM on 4th sep. Waiting for CoPR.

Machadoma2020

Star Member
Jul 28, 2020
Hey can you please tell us which local visa office has issued CoPR? im also SINP inland and got DM on 4th sep. Waiting for CoPR.
Hello @pat40!
I’m also DM September 04th and waiting for the CoPR. I believe we’ll receive it tomorrow or by the end of the week for sure. Most September 01st-3rd already received it as well as some 04th. Let’s keep each other posted. I’m MPNP Inland. I think our Landing Office is Etobicoke or Ottawa. Good luck. :)

knighrider

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
Hey can you please tell us which local visa office has issued CoPR?
Im also SINP inland and got DM on 4th sep. Waiting for CoPR.
I belive my file was processed at Sydney and wasnt transfered to any visa office before issuing CoPR. But for the PR card they have sent the request to Vancouver immigration office

pat40

Jan 21, 2020
I belive my file was processed at Sydney and wasnt transfered to any visa office before issuing CoPR. But for the PR card they have sent the request to Vancouver immigration office
So they request you to send photos to Vancouver right? Does this mentioned on CoPR document?

canadaPR1234

Sep 14, 2020
Thank you
Hi! Did you receive the COPR letter and was it in your GCkey? All I see is the COPR in document status and that's it.

knighrider

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
Hi! Did you receive the COPR letter and was it in your GCkey? All I see is the COPR in document status and that's it.
Yes, first I saw the update as you see in your GCKey, please have patience and most likely by the end of the day or tomorow you should recieve an email notification. Good luck!!

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
I will send my photos today

Kourgagan

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
I have also sent Copr letter along with 1 photo on 28 September . Lets's see how long it's gonna take.
I also have one question, some of people have mentioned that they have sent 2 photos?? I have sent one photo as it was mentioned on the letter, so there will be no problem??? Right

• Love
Reactions: Miss bee

ttyaya

Feb 8, 2020
I have also sent Copr letter along with 1 photo on 28 September . Lets's see how long it's gonna take.
I also have one question, some of people have mentioned that they have sent 2 photos?? I have sent one photo as it was mentioned on the letter, so there will be no problem??? Right
I think just follow the instructions they told you. And will be fine. I sent two as they asked. But there’s some other people just need one. So it really depends. But it should be fine.

Reactions: knighrider

knighrider

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
I have also sent 2 photos as instructed in my CoPR letter, on 14th of September, the processing time currently says 103 days it has decreased from 128 days a week back, looks like they have speed up processing recently.