+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR card application 2020 August onwards

afaisalnwo

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
Hi Guys!!

Finally received the PR card for my wife.

End of journey.!!

Would like to thank all of you.

Final Update:

PR Application
CEC (Inland) AOR- 21st May 2020|| BIL- 10th July 2020|| Medical Passed - 10th July 2020 || Biometrics Call - 2nd Oct || Biometric Appointment - 8th Oct || CoPR - 17th Oct 2020
PR Card Application
Application Date: 17th Oct || Photos Sent (Etobicoke): 19th Oct || Photo Received: 21st Oct || GU - 11th Nov || PR card approved - 12th Nov || PR card received: 17th Nov
Spouse PR CARD
Application: 17th Oct || Photos Sent (Etobicoke): 19th Oct || Photo Received: 21st Oct || GU - 11th Nov || 2nd GU - 19th Nov || PR card approved - 20th Nov || PR card received: 25th Nov

PS:
There was no update on my wife's CARD application after 11th Nov, so I sent an email to the Etobicoke Landing office (CIC-ETOBICOKE-LANDINGS@cic.gc.ca) on 17th Nov.
I got a reply saying there was an issue in the production stage of the card and they will rescan and resubmit. Got the GU on the 19th Nov.

Thanks all.

Navilehal

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
North Bay
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Food Restaurant Supervisor
Job Offer........
Yes
My p.r card mailed to me on nov 9th 2020
But i didn't receive it yet. Everyone receiving card in one week.

pat40

Jan 21, 2020
For those who were waiting for PR card from saskatoon here is good news.

Along with me one more applicant got GU today. Our photos were delivered in saskatoon IRCC on 22th September 2020. Lets see for approval now. Hope all you get soon.

Reactions: Akt2019

Kourgagan

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
For those who were waiting for PR card from saskatoon here is good news.

Along with me one more applicant got GU today. Our photos were delivered in saskatoon IRCC on 22th September 2020. Lets see for approval now. Hope all you get soon.
This is really a good news..:):D

pat40

Jan 21, 2020
So i called ircc and they confirm that application is approved and PR card sent for production now. Finally the day has arrived. Now i think all of you will get pr card before Christmas. All the best guys.

IRCC saskatoon
CoPR - 18 sep
Photo received - 22 sep 2020
GU - 26 nov

Reactions: Sam518 and mlei9569

Grug

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Category........
PNP
Good evening all,

Question from a newbie to this part of the process. I received a letter on Monday which I think is generally known as a Ready For Visa email, asking me to send 2 photos of each person, copies of passports (we're from a visa-exempt country) and a family information form to CPC Ottawa so they can "issue my COPR". It seems this is not a typical step for most inland paper-based applicants; they seem to get the COPR sent directly to their GCKey or email without having to do this. I originally applied from outland, so that's probably the difference.

For those who have gone through this "Ready For Visa" process from inside Canada, what happens next? Do they send a COPR letter or the actual PR card? How long did that take?

Thanks,
Grug