Ask_Arsh

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Winnipeg, MB
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2018
LANDED..........
12-06-2018
Anyone has an idea of payment receipt? I made the payment successfully and the receipt came out after 8hrs. In order to submit the application and finish the procedure, I print out the bank confirmation that verify the payment has been charged and deducted and wrote an explanation of technical issue and uploaded these docs as receipt. Do you know that IRCC will reject my application instantly or ask for the detailed explanation since the issue came from their payment portal
Wait for the AOR. They are very well aware that their payment site was having issues. As long as they have received your payment they will not be concerned. If they can’t see a payment they can ask you again for it. So keep the proof of payment with you. Don’t worry lots of people encountered the same issue. They will do something about it.

Ask_Arsh

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Winnipeg, MB
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2018
LANDED..........
12-06-2018
thanks for the answer, one more question.

Do I have to do the medical checkup before or after my application is reviewed?

I don't have the IME & UMI numbers yet. Is it something that I have to create?
if you already have the medical booked, might as well just take it and see it to them via web form once you have your AOR. If you want to take it at a later date that is fine as well because your application is already submitted. Either way is fine.

You cannot create an IME or UMI numberThey are created by IRCC or the physician.

Queenk

May 6, 2021
For the employment reference letter, does it have to be from HR or your immediate manager can write one?
Also does it need the company letter head ?

Deepika_123

Dec 22, 2020
Hi Group members,
I have a quick question regarding TR to PR which happened on 6 th may

While applying under this program,system asked me my spouse information and certain docs to generate which I m unable to provide due to separation. However, I provided letter of explanation with Affidavit of separation and court file number stating I have no intention to reconcile with him or exclude him from PR and mentioned inability to provide PCC , Medical and his passport and other documents. Is that right.

One more thing by mistake, when system ask for family in

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Some people took two portions of the meal because they were worried just one wouldn’t be enough
That's life bruh ! Survival of the Fittest.
Run and Grab it when its miles away instead of waiting and wasting time for it to come closer

I been reading all the posts from page 202 - . .
Many of us are patiently waiting for the FSW draws, more time they get, they are maxing out scores. Yes the CRS CUTOFF be skyrocketing in the beginning if not IRCC start with 6000 invitations and up in the following draws. Some folks were in the pool for 8-13 months who now reached 525 CRS with French but not with the intention of going anywhere near Quebec hehe. CRS cutoff to the moon ! wow this is going to be epic.

Some people took two portions of the meal because they were worried just one wouldn’t be enough.

well what can we say about it . Just people and things

Deepika_123

Dec 22, 2020
Hi Group members,
I have a quick question regarding TR to PR which happened on 6 th May. I m bit confused and worried

While applying under this program,system asked my spouse information and certain docs to generate which I m unable to provide due to separation. However, I provided letter of explanation with Affidavit of separation and court file number stating I have no intention to reconcile with him or exclude him from PR and mentioned inability to provide PCC , Medical and his passport and other documents. Is that right.

One more thing by mistake, when system asked for IMM5645E Family form for spouse, by mistake I uploaded mine by mistake in anxiety. What should I do now?

Thanks in advance

Vdiksha1

Apr 8, 2020
Hi, can you please tell me how to reset password. I forgot my password of this account and I want to check my documents but unable to login it and reset account password as its shows we are facing a high volume of queries please try again later since yesterday morning

canwave

Star Member
Oct 22, 2017
For the employment reference letter, does it have to be from HR or your immediate manager can write one?
Also does it need the company letter head ?
I submitted the employment reference letter from HR because my manager isn't allowed to give reference letter. We have to get it through our employment portal. My reference letter had everything except benefits and annual salary but I work an hourly minimum wage job. Also the signature was not my managers, it was the HR persons. However the guide says employers signature not managers signature. Plus I also have the paycheck I got on the 6th plus my T4 etc. They can always cross check with SIN to see if I'm still employed at time as submission

intlala

Star Member
May 27, 2018
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
india
Hi Group members,
I have a quick question regarding TR to PR which happened on 6 th May. I m bit confused and worried

While applying under this program,system asked my spouse information and certain docs to generate which I m unable to provide due to separation. However, I provided letter of explanation with Affidavit of separation and court file number stating I have no intention to reconcile with him or exclude him from PR and mentioned inability to provide PCC , Medical and his passport and other documents. Is that right.

One more thing by mistake, when system asked for IMM5645E Family form for spouse, by mistake I uploaded mine by mistake in anxiety. What should I do now?

Thanks in advance
Was Imm 5645 form required for tr to pr stream?
I don’t see it in the form checklist.

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
I submitted the employment reference letter from HR because my manager isn't allowed to give reference letter. We have to get it through our employment portal. My reference letter had everything except benefits and annual salary but I work an hourly minimum wage job. Also the signature was not my managers, it was the HR persons. However the guide says employers signature not managers signature. Plus I also have the paycheck I got on the 6th plus my T4 etc. They can always cross check with SIN to see if I'm still employed at time as submission
I think, all uploaded documents will be justified by IRCC officer, from her/his perspective.
For now, just wait for AOR :cool:

intlala

Star Member
May 27, 2018
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
india
Was Imm 5645 form required for tr to pr stream?
I don’t see it in the form checklist.
imm5645 is for temporary residence application like study permit or work permit, not for pr. For pr , you need form imm5406. you probably need to update ircc with the correct form.