+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Policy for International Students - April 12th, 2021

May 6, 2021
Can anyone please help me?? I have no problem at all on getting on payment website. I just have trouble when i put my card number down to purchase it. It just says its declined. My credit limit is more than enough to cover the payment. Ive tried TD debit, TD credit (visa), BMO credit (Mastercard). All of them failed for same reason. This is the message i get
Transaction has been declined. Please use a different method of payment or click cancel. Code(912)

Predat0r

Apr 27, 2021
Can anyone please help me?? I have no problem at all on getting on payment website. I just have trouble when i put my card number down to purchase it. It just says its declined. My credit limit is more than enough to cover the payment. Ive tried TD debit, TD credit (visa), BMO credit (Mastercard). All of them failed for same reason. This is the message i get
Transaction has been declined. Please use a different method of payment or click cancel. Code(912)
I get the same error with TD visa debit. It must have to do with the system.

SatNight

Dec 2, 2017
Call them to increase your daily limit. Maybe your card doesn't allow you to spend more than, say, 500 in a day. EDIT: More likely 1000.

May 6, 2021
Call them to increase your daily limit. Maybe your card doesn't allow you to spend more than, say, 500 in a day. EDIT: More likely 1000.
I already tried increasing to 3k for daily limit for all my cards still same issue. i dont know what i can do at this point. there isnt much spot left anymore.

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
I get the same error with TD visa debit. It must have to do with the system.
I dont know what to do. Ive tried 3 different cards and tried about 50 times now
Guys, call your banks and tell them to allow the transaction. Their system is probably rejecting your transactions so either call them or the number that is on the back of your card.

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
Any way to fill schedule 3 without a printer?
Download the latest IMM 0130 form, it allows you to save it without forcing you to print. Remember that it's not necessary to print and sign the forms.

Also, make sure you download while in incognito mode otherwise it downloads the old form.