+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Policy for International Students - April 12th, 2021

Annak92

Apr 18, 2021
Guys help.. how can I find my IME number.. currently on PGWP.. student visa was processed by representative.. is there anyway I can get my IME?

mandeep_29

Star Member
Jan 23, 2016
I used a blank page, with information about the file title, my name, the section which I’m adding up to.
Honestly I don’t think it matters. It would be ridiculous if they reject people over this.
If spouse is also added in the application do we need to provide double forms imm5669 means for both of us separately

Fabiog

Mar 22, 2017
Can someone please answer about the translation? What to do if there are no certified translators in the area? Can a translator work from a scanned copy that we provide electronically?
doesnt your document have both english and your native tongue ?

reason984flood

Star Member
Jun 21, 2016
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Med's Request
Not required
Med's Done....
Not required
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Do we really have to fill in the names in English and native language for the IMM5406 form? It says so on the top but it seems weird to ask for both and for every family member

SatNight

Dec 2, 2017
doesnt your document have both english and your native tongue ?
It kind of has - the ID includes English translation of all the fields (name, surname, date of birth, etc.) But the actual data (our names, etc.) are in Cyrilic.

I feel bummed to pay a certified translation fee only to turn Cyrilic letters into Latin ones.

Elias_Andvari

Star Member
May 19, 2018
Guys, a couple of questions:

1. IMM0008 - Consent to release information to intended province/territory
I can't type in my name because the form doesn't allow me to. Do I just leave this section blank?

Im talking about this part:

"I (first name, last name) _________ on behalf of myself and ... "

2. IMM0130 - TR to PR pathway
If I am applying through the International grad stream, do i need to fill out Section 5 (Past Canadian Work Experience)? Or do I leave it blank?

3. Have they provided the link for the application portal tomorrow? Any idea on where this info will be posted?

Thank you!

Reactions: canwave

ChrisCan

Star Member
Mar 15, 2021
No - you aren't eligible.
To apply through this stream, you must have graduated with one of the following:

• a degree (Associate, Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctorate) with a program length of at least 8 months
  • a degree, diploma, certificate or attestation leading to a job from the list of eligible trade occupations
  • one or more diplomas, certificates or attestations, where
    • each was at least 8 months in duration
    • the combined duration was at least 16 months
    • one or more diplomas of vocational studies (DVS) or attestations of vocational specialization (AVS), where
      • each was at least 900 hours in duration
      • the combined duration was at least 1,800 hours
        • When combining 1 AVS with 1 DVS, the length of the AVS may be less than 900 hours if the combined length is at least 1,800 hours.
I have graduated with one certificate which was at least of 8 months, why are you saying I am not eligible?