+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Policy for International Students - April 12th, 2021

canwave

Star Member
Oct 22, 2017
Yeah, about that...My scanner is horrible, it just looks blurry when I scan things.
I don't think IRCC realizes or even cares that most of us don;t have high quality scanners and printers lying around our houses and we cant really go outside to do this stuff cuz we don;t have time and there's a frikn pandemic going on! I'm just using Adobe Scanner on my phone. My HQ Photo is no more after I scan and covert to JPG.

canwave

Star Member
Oct 22, 2017
Can anyone help me with this: For IMM5669, when running out of space, they told us to add a separate sheet of paper. Should it be a blank and filled on, or a duplicate of the page in the form
I have the same question. Right now I just duplicated the form, and completed the section, signed and dated, then merged all the documents online

Reactions: mpham123

Den1204

May 20, 2017
Can anyone help me with this: For IMM5669, when running out of space, they told us to add a separate sheet of paper. Should it be a blank and filled on, or a duplicate of the page in the form
I used a blank page, with information about the file title, my name, the section which I’m adding up to.
Honestly I don’t think it matters. It would be ridiculous if they reject people over this.

Reactions: mpham123

Sam9988

May 5, 2021
You must list all family members in your application for permanent residence, whether they are accompanying you to Canada or not. You must also provide details on family members whose location is unknown (including those missing or presumed dead). If these family members are not listed on your application, you will not be able to sponsor them at a later date.

This was under the "Dependents" info but I should be able to include my parents info here as well right? even though they're not a dependent, I can sponsor them later on.
I would like to bring my parents here too but not sure if I should add them as they are not dependents

kyuuan

Nov 30, 2016
With all the information now available, DO YOU GUYS PAY NOW? or PAY TOMORROW after uploading all the documents?

ChrisCan

Star Member
Mar 15, 2021
Hi guys, I know it is a question you have probably gone through. I graduate in Financial Planning, Centennial College, 8 month programs Will I be eligible?

Kingaos

Oct 29, 2019
Hello everyone,
I'm confused about the educational requirements under the international stream.
Not everyone can afford a 1+1 program or even a 2 year program or masters.
I want to know if they will accept a 1 year post grad certificate?

SatNight

Dec 2, 2017
Hello everyone,
I'm confused about the educational requirements under the international stream.
Not everyone can afford a 1+1 program or even a 2 year program or masters.
I want to know if they will accept a 1 year post grad certificate?
Only if you have a degree (if a program resulted in a degree).

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi guys, I know it is a question you have probably gone through. I graduate in Financial Planning, Centennial College, 8 month programs Will I be eligible?
No - you aren't eligible.

kyuuan

Nov 30, 2016
Same, I had a self-taken pic and today I had to rush to a photo studio and there was a long queue. Many TR to PR candidates taking their pics last minute.
Hi, have you gathered more information about whether we have to pay after uploading all documents? or we can pay upfront to avoid bottleneck tomorrow? Thank you