+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Policy for International Students - April 12th, 2021

rambag98

Jul 3, 2020
Do see that as a possibility, but if you meet the requirements of eligibility and have mistakes in some doc or something, I’m sure IRCC will be flexible and request something down the road.
oh yes but i mean because of random people throwing whatever they can at the system

Tombell1997

Dec 4, 2020
Hi, please I'm confused about the wording on form IMM 0008 (applying for international graduate stream opening may 6th)

"You must list all family members in your application for permanent residence, whether they are accompanying you to Canada or not. You must also provide details on family members who's location is unknown (including those missing or pressured dead). IF YOU DONT, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SPONSOR FAMILY MEMBERS AT A LATER DATE IF THEY'RE NOT LISTED ON YOUR APPLICATION"

my question is about the last part, my girlfriend and I have only been living together for 6 months, so she doesn't qualify as a common law partner yet, if I don't include her in my application, does that mean I won't be able to sponsor her as a common law at a later date after I get my PR?

hbaig27

Star Member
Dec 18, 2020
Yes. Why would this be different for graduates and not essential workers?
The guide says "National IDs (if applicable)" I'm just wondering who it isn't applicable for. The reason I'm asking is because I'll need to get mine translated.

SatNight

Dec 2, 2017
The guide says "National IDs (if applicable)" I'm just wondering who it isn't applicable for. The reason I'm asking is because I'll need to get mine translated.
Some countries don't have ID cards. And I envy them now, because we also have to get our translated. Maybe. It has English translation on it, but our names and everything is written in Cyrillic.

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
Not all countries issue them, in Canada or the US people normally use their driver's or health cards as ID. EU countries do have national ID's, for example.

Reactions: SatNight

raqon

Apr 26, 2020
This has been asked many times but I couldn't find any answer here. Do we need to submit at the time of application a police certificate from Canada as well? Or is it just any country other than Canada that we lived in the last 10 years?

npnan

Star Member
Apr 20, 2021
Anyone know if you are in sick or maternity leave, but still in company payroll system, no paid, but expected to go back to work after x month, would be eligible ?

Den1204

May 20, 2017
Would anyone enlighten me about the photo requirement? I just saw they are asking a photo, and potentially photo while giving biometric.

Den1204

May 20, 2017
Anyone know if you are in sick or maternity leave, but still in company payroll system, no paid, but expected to go back to work after x month, would be eligible ?
They already said to be eligible you have to be currently working, instead of just employed and not working.

Den1204

May 20, 2017
Must be a scan from both sides, photographer's stamp and your full name and DOB
That's too bad... I was hoping I could get away with a self taking photo. I did that last year when applying for PGWP.
Could you mind share the link of this information?

u2can

Feb 14, 2020
For Recent graduate program, can a candidate who has a 2 year diploma apply with a job whose NOC and occupation is not given in the list ?