+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Policy for International Students - April 12th, 2021

Sam9988

May 5, 2021
Can someone please help with these questions:

1. For PCC, I downloaded the form from BLS and I scheduled Porulator to pick up my documents. Is this enough? and can someone please provide a format of Letter of explanation that I can write to show that I have applied but I don't have PCC yet.
2. For medical exam, I have scheduled one and can attach the confirmation of scheduling. Can someone please provide letter of explanation for this as well to show I made my best efforts and have a scheduled appointment.
Can someone please help with this info? Thank you so much!

itsleito

Apr 29, 2021
The IMM0008 on the guide is from June 2020. The one on the forms page won't let me save the document. I am very confused. Anybody else have this issue?

pw123

Mar 16, 2021
Hi everyone. My common-law partner is a Canadian citizen. Do i need to include him in my application? For example, in the IMM 0008 form, what number should I fill for Q3?
In the application guide, it says "enter the total number of family members included in you application. This includes yourself and any family members, regardless of whether they intend to accompany you to Canada or not".

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
What you can do to help processing
There are certain things you can do to help make sure your application is processed as fast as possible:

• send all documents and information we have asked for with your application
  • pay your application and biometric fees (if required)
  • provide your biometrics as soon as possible (if required)
  • tell us if your contact information changes, including:
    • mailing address
    • telephone numbers
    • facsimile number (fax)
    • e-mail address
Things that delay processing
The following may delay processing:

• unclear photocopies of documents
  • verification of your information and documents
  • a medical condition that may need more tests or consultations
  • a criminal or security problem
  • consultation is needed with other offices in Canada and abroad

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
Guys, I hate to ask you to do this but could you please check chatty lawyer's livestream? I hope the guy clarifies that stuff.

Varunp

Apr 25, 2021
I’m only working 5 hours a week now, I’m not even sure if I can apply and I don’t know what to get on the employer reference letter

JasKaur3295

May 5, 2021
Hey Guys,

So I have a question, is this new program will work same as express entry? I mean when tomorrow it will open, we will get invited and then submit documents? or have to submit documents at the same time? please reply