+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Policy for International Students - April 12th, 2021

Anya833

Star Member
Jul 5, 2020
I just dont know why the language requirement is needed. If you graduated from Canadian school, was it CLB 7/8 a "MUST HAVE" to study ? I just dont get it. How on earth people can graduate and work in Canada without having CLB 5 ? Lmao
I know, its stupid.

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
I'd like to know this too. @Frisk can answer as he went there.
In that physician photos are taken in the spot, the staff will do it for you and after the urine, blood, pressure and physical exam you’ll do the x ray in the same building. Once everything is done they’ll give you the e-medical sheet with your picture, scan it and keep it for the application day as a proof of your medical examination.

Results are uploaded 10 days after the exam, if they see anything weird they’ll call for further testing. If not, it’s all ok.

Note that you won’t see the results, unless there’s something off or you’re willing to pay $15 extra, you won’t see the result and even if you do it’s up to IRCC to give you a pass or demand more tests.

Also, make sure to drink a lot of water for the urine tests. Ladies, make sure to track your period because if there’s trace of blood in your urine you’ll get asked to retake the test...if you’ve had or have your period they kinda give you a “pass”, guys are not so lucky so stay hydrated.